Professor Fleming Lectures on the Necessity...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has been undeniably arousing for me to give up control over my life and to allow other people to make all the decisions for me.

"i have never felt more alive than when i am being humiliated in public.

"But most of all, my slavery experiences have taught me that i will always retain one last choice in my life. i can either choose to feel overwhelmed by the guilt that accompanies being exhibited in public or I can allow myself the freedom to enjoy the unrestricted display of my arousal. This is something i still struggle with all the time, but i'm here to tell you that my existence never feels 'more right' than when i choose the latter."

The classroom erupted into soft applause.

One of the young men in the class shouted out a question.

"What is the most deeply humiliating experience you've had since your enslavement?"

"i think the hardest thing for me is being dragged naked and shackled into the courthouse elevators in front of all those people who used to work alongside me.

" i used to enter the courthouse every morning as an advocate for the disadvantaged and now i'm being taken there by my Master to orally service several of the judges i used to argue cases in front of.

"Sometimes, as it's happening, i disassociate and it seems like it's happening to someone else other than me. And then there are those times when i realize that i must truly be the slut everyone says i am and that this is what i deserve!

"Several months ago one of the local television stations produced a video of me getting on my knees in my splendid nudity and scrubbing out the toilets with a wire brush in one of the men's rooms located in the courthouse. The video is entitled, 'How Far the Mighty Have Fallen' and is regularly televised on weekends. That is a source of deep humiliation for me."

One of the young women in the class shouted out her question:

"slave, do you have any plans for the future?"

"Being a slave, i am forbidden from having any possessions whatsoever. As part of my slave training i have been taught to renounce any concept of future. You might say my descent into slavery has conditioned me to live only in the present with no regard for what was once behind me or what might loom ahead for me.

Another student shouted out, "What do you presently enjoy most about being a slave?"

"i know i am the lucky one in my relationship with Master just because He has seized ownership of my heart, soul, and sexuality. He understands me and accepts me despite my weaknesses.

"When we have company over, Master tugs on my leash and makes me drink out of a dog's water bowl on the floor as an entertaining display of subservience for His guests. Even though i have been reduced to a sexual object i am very grateful that Master still allows me to participate in the frequent intellectual discussions between Himself and His houseguests.

"Sometimes He tells me He's going to buy another female slave, another fallen and enslaved professional woman, to keep me company while I am home alone during the day. He teases me with the prospects of having a ménage à trois relationship. That would be something to look forward to.

"But in the final analysis i guess the answer to your question is that my slavery has freed me up to embrace any and all emotional and sexual experiences Master and the other dominants in my life direct me to have."

Professor Fleming looked again at his watch. It was already time to dismiss this morning's class. In addition to next week's lecture, he would exhibit one of the slaves he had personally trained.

He was looking forward to seeing how this new semester would unfold.

* * * *

I would greatly appreciate your votes, criticisms, and comments!

Feel free to contact me.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This author has a dangerous view of humanity. While as a submissive, I love stories about consensual non-consent that push one’s boundaries, the premise of this story is all wrong. It assumes that submissives are weak individuals who behave like lemmings, blindly following a leader. It assumes that submissives are a burden on society, who only take, and give only orgasms.

Submissives CHOOSE to whom they submit and the behaviors they will tolerate. They are some of the most intelligent, competent, creative, moral people on the planet. They are often the people that get things done, because they don’t have to be the ones in the limelight.

The author’s society would be a Pottersville: only the selfish rich and their minions would have a good life; everyone else would have to fight it out at the bottom of society. (Note that the professor talks about how much it costs the rich parents of these students to send them to that Ivy League institution. Money talks, not intelligence or achievement, in that world.)

We are all wired differently, with varying degrees of submission and domination as part of our personality. And we may appear to be more one than the other, depending on the circumstances and the people involved. Men who are captains of industry often go home and submit sexually to their wives. (They often say it is an stress-reliever to not have to be in charge.) If we have children, we need to lead them in the right directions to have them become healthy, contributing member of society, sometimes forcefully, for their own safety.

In this story, anyone who even for a moment enjoys sexually submitting to another, if only to see what it’s like, can be arrested, stripped of their clothing, their resources, and their rights, and led around naked in public on a leash, enslaved for the rest of their life, and sold from one person to another. While it may be an exciting sexual fantasy, it’s a dangerous premise for a future society-actually a worse form of “Nineteen Eighty-Four.”

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Accepting the dare

I know the story is fiction. The dare is clever. I am submissive, deeply submissive. And the story strikes a chord with me. I have submitted fully to my Owner and Domme, and enjoy her sexual ownership of me. Obviously it is different than the fictionalized legal slavery presented here. But I loved the story and found it very exciting to my submissive soul.

Steve150177Steve150177about 10 years ago
The per capita income of the US

The per capita income of the US [2012] was $57,000+.

This is more than any of these nations.

. . Canada, Germany, Denmark, UK, and France.

These nations can "take care of" their retired people even though their per capita income is less, in some cases much less.

I have heard politicians say, "This is the greatest, richest nation that the world has ever known." Please make note of the present tense of the verb "is".

And then the same Politicians can say, "This nation is broke (meaning has no money)." Again, "is" is present tense.

I ask you, how can both statements be true? They can't. One or the other is a political lie. Since the US per capita income is in fact very high compared to other normal nations (not like Kuwait), my guess is, it is the claim that the US is "broke".

Solution -- double taxes on the very rich. Then we don't even appear broke.

Steve150177Steve150177about 10 years ago
It would be nice though

This story is, as I just said, deeply flawed.

However, I would like the law to recognize the BDSM lifestyle and especially the M/s relationship. The voluntary M/s relationship.

I have a friend who is mentally impaired. Her sister helped her find a Master. She lived with him for 3 years doing a live-in maid's job and sex slave too. Then they broke up. She got no pay and no payments to Soc. Sec. either. He died and left her nothing in his will either.

Steve150177Steve150177about 10 years ago
This story is repeaded with a different title

There I left my 1st comment.

Literoticareader99 left a very good comment. One error is -- the 13th Amendment has a loophole. Slavery is OK for those who have committed a crime. Just make being or acting on being a natural submissive a crime and it becomes constitutional.

It is argued that -- "society can't support" the natural submissives who are on welfare or are working [and paying taxes]. But, as slaves they are being "supported" by their owner who is a part of "society". They are just being supported with the living style that their owner sets, not welfare or themselves.

It is argued that just because "something" is good for the audience that it is therefore moral is DEEPLY FLAWED. I could imagine a meeting of poor people wherein the speaker asks this similar question. "Is it moral to take something that you want from a person who now has it, at the point of a gun?" And have the audience agree that it is.

. . Just because students will find advancement faster if people above them are enslaved does not make it moral to enslave them. I'm reminded of the original Star Trek episode where Kirk, etc., are transported to a parallel universe wherein Star Fleet officers routinely murder those above them to "create empty slots".

The story, like a lot of stories, ignores the truism, "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." The natural submissive is not hungering to be beaten to death, but this is what would happen to some of them.

I therefore find the story to be deeply flawed. I will not vote though.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Allison's Descent into Slavery An Overview of the Legal Slave Society for this Story.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ginny's Auction Pt. 01 A young women's fantasy of being sold as sex slave.in BDSM
Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 01 Wife's fantasy being sold at auction as sex slave.in Novels and Novellas
A GOR-y Halloween What kind of slave would you be for Halloween.in BDSM
Private Games Husband & wife explore BSDM control games.in BDSM
More Stories