All Comments on 'Professor Gets His Way'

by SubmissiveAlex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
deviantegodeviantegoover 11 years ago
Good little writer

You did well with this story. Thank you for the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

Loved it! Please write more!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good!

Keep a more watchful eye on your typos, however! '...her thing-clad ass...' and ...h te paddle...' could deter some people from reading further, which would have been a shame.

Tighten things up a bit and keep writing these ace stories! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Many errors :/

If you had perhaps edited it, or had someone else edit it, the story would have been much better. All the errors and typos were very distracting. Also, i felt that the story was a little slow and stretched out. It could've been shortened quite a bit so it wasn't so slow. Other than that, it was a pretty good story. I just needed to be edited :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story has potential, I hope to see some sequels - but a proofreader could make reading a lot easier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveAlex@SubmissiveAlex
226 Followers
My name is Alexandra and I am 24 years old from Mississippi. I'm a country girl that loves to write and it shows. I spend my spare time writing little stories and I hope to turn them into something big one day. I'm soon to be married and my fiance loves reading my erotic stori...