All Comments on 'Professor in Love: A Story Ch. 02'

by BellaStone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW FANTASTIC STORY INDEED THANK YOU MORE PLEASE:)

I simply loved this story thank you and keep them coming please I loved the raw passion and the sexuality of it all keep writing and keep up your fantastic work one of the best stories I have read in a long time thank you for that:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

Enjoy the story line and i cant wait for more.. to see what happens etc. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Close to Real Life

I once had a professor very like Jeffrey. He was one of the great sociologists of his generation, but so unorthodox that the Graduate School refused to appoint his their faculty. So he used us undergrads as his research assistants. I never work so hard in my life! My paper for his senior seminar ended up as three sentences in his next book.

As for women, all the women in the seminar were ga-ga over him. I saw his (4th) wife only once. In her late 20s she looked like a fashion model. And he had many affairs. We were so fascinated with him that after our Wednesday afternoon Senior Seminar most of the class adjourned to a nearby Chinese restaurant and held our own seminar on him. One of our classmates took up a special project, to research his connections with women. He started with the wives and then went on to the current mistresses, and then past ones. We knew the list was incomplete, but it sure was impressive.

By the way, he never fooled around with undergraduate women at our University. (This was 1956. Great sense of ethics.)

When weather permitted he rode is BMW motorcycle to campus, and was so persuasive that he was hired as a marketing consultant by BMW and VW. Oh, and his rainy day car was a Porsche!

He didn't have to teach. His books and consulting made enough money for him to live on comfortably. He taught because he wanted to teach. He worked hard with every student who would work had with him. There was one 10 page paper due for the entire year's course. But you had to hand it in six times, the first time in October. For the first five drafts he would mark up the and spend up to an hour with you going over its weak points, etc. By the sixth time when you handed it in you knew it was as good as you could possibly do, because he had worked so hard along with you to make your work perfect.

And his charisma! He was 6'2", at least 280 lbs, but no fat. Like a University of Texas lineman, which he was in college. Indeed, it was football that got him a college education. Coming from a poor East Texas family, he would never have gotten to college any other way. By the time he got out of college he knew enough to find ways to get his Graduate Degrees. I knew of no one on campus who would take him on physically or intellectually, except the women, who stood in line (figuratively).

Jeffrey is kind of like him, multitalented, caring and charismatic. This character (Jeffrey) is based in reality. Thanks Bella. Please give us more.

Simonyis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Woah! Sweet

You can write so make more for heaven's sake! This is better than the first one - and I can't wait to read the next!

JessicaRoseJessicaRoseover 11 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!

Amazing! Too often on here, authors ignore the intelligence factor. You've done a fantastic job at making the reader invested in your characters. I also love the little hints of power exchange going back and forth between the two of them. Awesome story, can't wait to read more. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to know what happens!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous