All Comments on 'Professor's Pet Ch. 00'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Hot Story About A Hot Mess

Good story. Maggie's a cutie and the professor's a little too cool for his own good. He means well but he doesn't tolerate frustration well. That whole going to the hotel scene's childish and unworthy of him, but frustrated people do dumb shit when communications break down.

Tammy's a little too shrill. I can buy spouses in the emotional furniture stage of marriage where everything's just another item on the to-do list. She thinks the state of emotional cold war can go on because she's the wife and can freely keep john in the doghouse. Anytime you use marriage as an excuse to be an asshole, no backsies, is particularly childish.

Affairs always start like just a little thing, just a little lagniappe but it snowballs into a big old nailbomb of pain.

You've set the stage expertly and I eagerly await the next few chapters.

I'd like you to try a chapter from Tammy's angle for a minute.

I'm an emotionally tone-deaf forty-one year old dude and I can sniff out all kinds if issues in your description of her that would lead me to have some sympathy for her but it's your story.

I just don't want her to be a straw woman easily dismissed in John's need to have less complicated sex with a cutie that worships him.

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardover 12 years ago
Superb!

You have a true gift for writing! The characters are 3 dimensional, almost living, breathing people you can touch. Keep up the good work!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
An interesting

and readable tale. Thank you.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Success

You handled a sensitive and delicate subject with finesse. Two minor complaints: (1) wife's character is not sufficiently described; and (2) overly long depiction of the sex scene. All in all a successful depiction of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

I loved this story! Your writing has developed into an amazing style... truly believable and full of those smart, funny quips I have come to love about your writing. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Very well written, I'm aching with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE

personally thought the story was fabulous, very sexy and lots of fun ;)

hope you write again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Hot

I really enjoyed the story and I know it's been a few year since you wrote it but I would love to read the about the Thursday meeting. You tease expertly with stockings, garters and heels yet no big payoff in this story. I will have to read more of Maggie's encounters to see if she can make the most of her sexy outfits.

Lots of fun keep up the great work.

JLCCJLCCabout 8 years ago
Genuinely awesome

As a bass player, that's what happens to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Good effort and great description but she’s too 50s housewife for me so far. She just seems very shallow and a bit bland. Just a pretty face who has a thing for an older and handsome dude.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The cold nagging wife seems a bit of a cliché. My first thought was she's cheating on him (but I've read a lot of Loving Wives, so that's the first place my mind goes in situations like that), but then I reconsidered and now I just think she's a bit of a bitch. Weird that she would turn down free no-strings pleasuring from her husband though. Anyway... I can understand why John would give into temptation and cheat if that is what his wife is like. Fuck that shit. Divorce and move on and be with someone that actually loves and respects you and can be a good partner in bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous