Prom Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was the next one to lose it. She had been screaming for a good two minutes now, and her leg had been twitching in a way Nick had never seen before. Now that Charlene had moved off his face, he could also see that they were making out very furiously now, fueled by Jessica's passion. She was pressing hard against Charlene's firm boobs and squeezing them together with her hands, burying her tongue into Charlene's mouth. She had to separate for a moment, however, to let out a final cry of ecstasy as Nick's hand and her own threw her into a powerful orgasm. She unloaded a barrage of juice onto the bed and Nick's hand, which he licked off hungrily.

Danny had changed his movements by now, and Nick knew that meant he was ready to make him come. His balls were already swelling with anticipation, and he could see that Danny was furiously jerking himself off with his free hand.

"Please, Danny... oh god... suck me off... Mmmmm..." Nick bucked his hips and thrust his cock into the very back of Danny's throat, which caused him to gag a bit but he didn't lose speed. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck... oh god... oh my fucking GOD!!!"

"Yes!! Nick, oh god!!" Danny mumbled into his friend's throbbing cock.

Both of them came at the same time. Nick's sperm shot out in hot, juicy waves into the back of Danny's throat. He expected his friend to get off and let the sperm shoot out onto his face, or Nick's stomach, but instead he swallowed every last drop hungrily. Meanwhile, he was shooting his own cum onto the covers of the bed, screaming into Nick's pelvis as he did.

Again, the four of them collapsed onto the bed out of sheer exhaustion. They breathed heavily and couldn't even muster the energy to turn their heads and look at each other. They simply rested for what seemed like hours, though it was only a couple of minutes, before slowly getting up and putting their clothes back on. They were all hesitant to leave, however. They knew there was more fun to be had tonight.

12