Providence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you talking from?" Bob asked. Richard thought for a minute if he told Bob the truth it would undoubtedly get back to Clare and that was something he didn't want her to know right now, he decided to ignore the question and instead asked.

"Put your mom on the phone I'd like to have a chat with her."

"Sorry, no can do. Mom said something about needing to spend the night with grandma and wouldn't be back until tomorrow."

"Well I can always get her on her cell phone I suppose."

"Nope Dad you can't do that either she's forgotten it by the hall phone."

"Then I'll call her at her Mom's" James said getting frustrated.

"Dad she told me and Emily that her mom wasn't feeling well and only in the case of a dire emergency to call there as we might wake up Grandma and Mom didn't want her to be disturbed.

She said she might call in later when she had her Mom settled for the night but not to bother staying up just in case it was too late. Would you like to leave a message just in case she phones?" Bob asked helpfully.

"No, Bob thanks for the offer but there really isn't anything that can't wait until tomorrow. Has Em gone to bed?"

"Yes, Dad about an hour ago she should be asleep by now, I wonder which customer you missed and why they didn't phone you from work?" Bob asked concerned.

"I must be going senile, I've seen all the clients but one finished up real early and I have been feeling tired lately so I went to sleep and that must be when I got my days mixed up. It'll be late when I get home tonight so I'll see you tomorrow give Em a kiss for me."

"I think I'd rather die."

"Come on Bob you're almost a man now there is no need for you to say things like that about your little sister, remember you're the man of the house when I'm away."

"I'm only teasing I know she's a good girl for a fourteen year old that is."

"Yes, old wise sage, now get yourself off to bed too it is beyond your bedtime my young man. Goodbye and take care of yourself and little Em while we are both away, it must be some emergency for Mom to leave you both" James said concernedly.

"Don't worry about a thing I've got everything under control you just get back home we all miss you. Bye Dad and good luck, if you're getting tired why don't you find yourself a Motel for the night and get home tomorrow instead?" Robert suggested.

"Sounds like a plan; I might just do that bye." And James closed the phone before going back into the bar he was determined to see who was with her but he didn't want her to know she had been caught out.

"Hit me again please Ricky..." And as Rick pored him another shot and took the money for it that James had left on the bar he just waited, he could now make out his wife quite clearly and she was made up to the hilt, she looked absolutely stunning in a low cut red cocktail dress, showing the tops and cleavage of her snow white breasts. For her to go to such lengths for Richard these days usually warranted a special occasion obviously not so for her lover but then he guessed if they only met a couple of times a month each time she must consider as special.

How he wasn't in a complete turmoil was quite beyond him. There was no doubt that Claire had made a cuckold out of him and not for the first time was something that he couldn't deny.

She had betrayed him and lied to him, took the family's money to spend on gold jewelery for another man. This was so out of character and running on the assumption that the husband is always the last to know he wondered how many of their friends or family knew about the set of horns he was wearing and he couldn't help wondering why no one had told him.

His thoughts were disturbed by the sound of the table where she was sitting scraping which indicated that she had enough booze and wanted to get to the desert and festivities and while ensuring he was still well hidden from her, he finally got to see who was with her.

He had to do a double take to ensure that what he was seeing was what he was seeing the boy was one of their older friend's son, Josh, and Clare was behaving like a love sick teenager giggling at whatever he was telling her and all over him like a rash as they walked to the hotel reception to book a room.

"Good evening Ms Turner and how are you and Mr Turner tonight? The receptionist asked smilingly.

"I feeling just great and I have a distinct feeling that I'm going to be feeling a whole lot better in a little while." Claire answered squeezing Josh's hand as she looked up at him.

"Will you be booking your usual room Ms Turner...?"

"And where else would I go Sharon I just love this place?" Claire replied.

"Well it's always a pleasure to see you Ms Turner, here are your keys, do you need anything from room service that I can arrange to have sent up to you?

"No, not tonight thank you I think I've got all I need."

"Do you have any luggage that Frank here can help you with?" Sharon asked.

"No we'll just be staying the night and I have everything I need right here in my vanity case, my nightwear is rather flimsy just how Josh likes it isn't that right honey?" Claire said flirtingly.

"Sure is Claire... It sure is." And as they waited for the elevator flanked by Frank who had escorted them, Richard saw something he never in his life dreamed he would ever see.

His wife Claire being taken into another man's arms and very publicly French kissed as they waited, Frank was clearly quite embarrassed though Richard wasn't sure what Frank was embarrassed about the kiss itself or seeing a middle aged woman acting like an adolescent about to be fucked by the school stud. It wasn't a pretty sight at all watching their tongues delve into each others mouth so passionately. Josh finished the kiss by rubbing then pinching Claire's firm beautiful ass.

"Wait till I get you upstairs Claire I have something very special for you tonight something more than junior down there..." He said in a voice that almost everyone could hear and as he stuck his crutch out in her direction."

The elevator arrived and giggling they got in Richard watched the elevator climb by the old fashioned arrow like indicator until it reached the top floor of the small hotel.

Richard stood thinking his heart breaking as he watched this disgusting scene unfold in front of him and everyone else in the bar that cared to look but no one could tell how deeply affected he was as his face gave away nothing no emotions whatsoever. He finally made up his mind and moved to the reception.

"Excuse me mam...? Richard said tentatively to Sharon.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" the pretty receptionist asked with a radiant smile on her face.

"The couple who just checked in to room 420 that wouldn't be Mr and Ms Spencer would it? They usually take that room and they are friends of mine." Richard asked innocently, the room number Richard plucked from nowhere he had absolutely no idea which was Claire's usual room.

"You have the room number right but that isn't Mr & Ms Spencer I'm afraid I don't recall that name at all but I am relatively new here. Would you like me to ask the Manager if Mr and Ms Spencer have checked in tonight as I've only just come on duty?" Sharon asked helpfully.

"No that's OK it's just that the woman looked so much like Ms Spencer though I must admit I didn't get a good look at her companion and coming to think of it he didn't have the same physique as Mr Spencer, thank you for the offer anyway."

"Will you want a room for tonight, we aren't very busy Mr...?" The receptionist asked trying to determine his name.

"Richard, my name is Richard and though I do feel a little tired I'm only a few miles from home so I think I'm up to driving the remainder of the way, again thanks for asking." Richard replied and turned back toward the bar, when he had gone a few steps he glanced back and saw that Sharon was headed in the direction of the back office and Frank must have gone outside as he was nowhere to be seen so as he reached the bar he tossed down the remainder of his drink, said good night to Ricky picked up his money and put his gloves back on and as the field was clear he made his way to the elevator and pressed the button to summon it and watched its progress as it descended.

He got in and punched the appropriate button and standing with his back against the rear of the elevator was once more deep in thought.

Providence he thought is a strange and wonderful thing for it could only be Providence that was controlling events tonight that wanted to warn him and show him things he never even suspected. It must be Providence that bought him to this small hotel maybe one could consider that as pure chance. But was it also pure chance that had his wife decide to come here with her lover on the exact same night and was it pure chance that he got his days mixed up?

And pure chance that the bartender discussed Claire with him, a complete stranger, and again pure chance that he guessed the correct room number where she was staying the night with her lover? And could pure chance also ensure that the receptionist, Sharon, was new and inexperienced or she would have known better than to confirm Claire's room for him?

The odds against such a series of the events happening solely through pure chance were probably incalculable. Providence's hand was in this of that Richard was absolutely positive and it would be Providence that would see how this night would end.

The elevator doors opened at the top floor and he was greeted with two sets of arrows rooms 401 to 410 were to his right Richard turned left and made his way down the hall way. He had no problem with locks he could easily and quietly break into their room as long as the key wasn't in the lock on the other side of the door all he needed was a credit card.

As he approached 420 he took one out of his wallet and as he turned to face the door he noticed the "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging from the door handle he also noticed that Josh had obviously not kicked the door hard enough for it to close and it was still ever so slightly ajar.

'Well now it looks like providence has given me an open invitation and who am I to refuse?' Richard slowly took the gun out from his belt with his right hand and very quietly slipped into the room and closed the door behind him locking it without making a sound.

The scene that greeted him was not unusual under the circumstances Claire had removed her fire engine red cocktail dress and was exposing a very sexy set of black lacy, silk underwear. The bra struggled to push her big breasts out creating what must have been a beautifully sexy view of her cleavage which Josh's naked body was obstructing as they kissed passionately their bodies rubbing against one another dry humping.

Claire was also wearing black silk stockings with the seams running down the back and a small corset that held them up. She was wearing the smallest pair of knickers that he had ever seen her in and a pair of fire engine red patent leather shoes that had matched her dress with her trademark 4" stilettos.

Richard was starting to get aroused by the scene in front of him rarely had he seen his wife look so sexy in a very long time. He could hear what Claire was saying as she kissed Josh with a voice thick with lust and desire.

She was always vocal when she was about to be fucked and she loved to French kiss something she liked to do for as long as possible she had been that way since they were courting though she wasn't so involved in foreplay these days at least not with him and now he knew why or at least he knew part of the reason why.

"Well big boy what is so special that you are going to give me tonight besides your beautiful big, thick cock?" Claire said as Richard watched her hand slide between their bodies and obviously starting to stroke Josh's thick big cock.

"You like my cock don't you Claire? Is it bigger than your husband's puny little worm? Do you suck his cock like you enjoy sucking mine it is probably no problem to take his to the root I bet he doesn't choke you like you choke on mine? Oh my God Claire you sure know how to give a man a good wank you're the best I've had by a country mile... Oh yesssss... you were born to wank men!" Josh said his voice quivering with excitement and obviously very aroused. His hands were now inside Claire's bra trying to get her breasts out.

"You've got to undo the bra from the back Josh my tits are just too big for this bra" Claire giggled "and then I want you to suck and bite on them. I'd love for you to leave your mark but Richard will be expecting a good fuck from me after his trip and he's neither a blind nor is he a stupid man." Claire said to Josh passionately.

"I don't know about stupid part he hasn't a clue about us the thick bastard. You haven't answered my question who do you prefer to fuck and suck, me, or your old man Richard the dick head?" Josh said laughing at his play on words.

"You know who I prefer, whose cock I like having inside my cunt and between my breasts and in my mouth, you've no competition in that department I assure you, God you feel like granite, I want you to mount your bitch and give her a good ride, you know I'll be thinking of you tomorrow night when I'm with Richard. I'm always thinking of you when he fucks me these days it helps me orgasm faster, I'm going to have to be careful that I don't let your name slip when I cum!" Claire was truly overcome with arousal and lust it had been a long time since he had seen her so desperate to be fucked.

Richard couldn't believe that neither of them had even noticed that he had entered the room and was standing there all be it in a shadow and listening to their every word and watching their every sickening movement as Josh played with Claire's now naked breasts and Claire wanking Josh's hard cock while they French kissed. Each of Claire's crude words demeaning him were like a dagger in his heart each word pushing it in deeper until he could hardly breathe.

How blind and stupid and vain and unobservant he must be that he hadn't the slightest clue of how Claire saw him or felt about him or disrespected him and their family? He didn't know this Claire and he didn't want to know her this wasn't the mother of two beautiful and bright kids this was an out and out middle aged slut.

The initial arousal he felt was the same as he would feel watching any two people with beautiful bodies making out but that was well and truly killed off by listening to the two of them as they disparaged him and obviously disrespected him.

Richard had seen and heard enough it was time to bust up this sex scene by pouring a jug of cold water on the two of them but he didn't want a scream to come out from either of them, nobody was to know what was about to happen, not now not in this Hotel not ever if he could help it.

"Scream or attempt to go for the phone and lover boy here is a dead man. Do you understand what I'm saying my loving wife?" Richard growled coming out from the shadow into the light.

Claire jumped and pushed Josh away from her as she starred at her husband whose gun was pointed directly at Josh's balls.

"What...? How...? You are meant to be on the road? What are you doing here? How did you find out? This isn't want you are thinking! Give me a chance to explain? Josh get dressed and go home NOW! Richard and I have to talk, I must explain..." Claire gibbered hardly believing her eyes but she was now as sober as a judge.

"Make one move lover boy and I will kill you, don't doubt what I'm saying to you for a single second. Shit head you've watched reruns of "Dirty Harry haven't you?" Richard growled.

"Uhhhh... Yes sir" Josh said as he lost control of his bowels and pissed on the floor some landing on Claire's red shoes. Josh was crying from fear which was exactly what Richard had wanted.

Ignoring Josh's plight and his wife's crying Richard said to Josh.

"Then I take it you've seen what a Smith & Wesson .375 Magnum can do when fired at the face? Well let me assure you that it is nothing in comparison to what it can do to your cock and balls that you were about to use on my wife. If you don't do exactly what I tell you to do I will use it first on your genitals and you can kiss them goodbye as I assure you they will no longer be a part of your body. It will be very messy, bloody that is the only drawback and then I'll think of doing the same to your head but I may just allow you to live a Eunuch's life if you get to a hospital fast enough.

Oh and don't think the hospital will somehow be able to put it back for you, that will be quite impossible as your cock will be like shredded wheat. Now you have seen what it can do to a head in the movies? Well let me tell you that isn't just movie effects this little friend that I've got here can split your head in two that's if it doesn't part it from your shoulders completely which will be left to roll around the floor as you watch your body wondering around because it'll take a couple of seconds for your brain to drain from what little blood that is left in it do you understand me boy?" Richard said in an analytical manner as both Claire and Josh were now crying.

"Now you just stand where you are absolutely still and don't utter a single solitary word, I'll get back to you in just a minute."

"Claire my darling loving wife you said that it wasn't want I was thinking right?"

"Yes Richard you must listen to me everything is going to be OK you'll see when I have had a chance to explain everything to you. Please put the gun away honey before you hurt someone..."

"Oh there is no reason to explain anything why it's so obvious I should have thought of it myself. I'm dreaming is that want you want to tell me? No, it's too real for a dream and lover boy here is still stark naked and there's the cock that you were just wanking and you are still half naked with your tits hanging out that you wished Josh could leave his mark on. So it can't be a dream, look I'll pinch myself, no, I felt that I'm definitely wide awake.

Wait a minute I could be having hallucinations when you told lover boy how much better he is as a lover and how when we fuck you're imagining that you're fucking him so you can orgasm faster!

You stupid slut. You idiot, selfish, self-centered whore, you've destroyed everything, everything that we've spent 18 years building. You've destroyed our family, our parents, our friends all for a fucking cock? So what is it that you are going to talk to me about, to explain to me that will make everything all right again?" Richard asked in a voice mixed with feigned wonderment, outright cynicism and blistering anger.

"Sir..." came a squeak from Josh " May I now put my clothes on and go home. I think that this is between you and your wife and I have really nothing to do with it. She seduced me at one of our parties some months ago when you were away on a trip and I couldn't resist. I swear nobody will get to know anything about us I won't say a word I swear to..." Josh was saying as fast as he could, trying desperately to get out of the insane situation he found himself in with an equally insane and very dangerous man.

Richard wheeled on him his eyes blazing with anger as he said in a very quiet voice

"Did I hear you say something Josh? What was the last thing I told you?"

"You said for me to stand where I was and not move a muscle or...utter..."

"Go on Josh continue, I'm listening to you boy." Before Josh had a chance to continue what he was saying Richard raised his gun and pointed it at Josh's head.

"Richard for God's sake don't kill him, please I beg you put your gun away you'll spend the rest of your life paying for it. He isn't worth it let him go, NOW!" Claire all but screamed at Richard.