All Comments on 'Proving a Point'

by Storytruth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Zero

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Incomplete story?

This story abruptly ends, imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
? so what's the point in this story

that the guy does not know his wife would have sex just with anybody aslong as she feel the other guy needs it or what ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
waste of ink

waste of ink

PoorwriterPoorwriterabout 13 years ago
Keep writing.

This story had a good and fun start. It did appear to end without reason or notice. Don't give up. Rewrite it and give us some description to feed our imaginations with. What does this lady look like? Maybe she could tease the guys on the boat or be seen 'accidently' by their house guests. The main thing is don't let the anonymous critics get to you. Most of them have never written a story and just are blessed with the gift of critisism. If they weren't cowards, they would contact you and sign their names. Just ignore mean comments. Try it again, this was not bad, just unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't count how many times my wife has stripped on a dare, or to prove her point. One night in a bar she bragged that years earlier she had gotten naked and danced in a different bar, so now somebody called her bluff, and she had to remove her clothes. No dance floor this time, but she did wait tables fully nude for about an hour.

Another time, on a boat with about a dozen friends another boat came by and a girl on that boat flashed us. My wife said her tits were better, and to prove her point she spent the rest of the ride topless.

Yet another time she was discussing amongst friends that since tits are all different but pussies are all the same, if a woman had to choose which to cover up, they should cover their tits. So guess what?--she kept her top on but spent got naked below.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous