All Comments on 'Proving the Bet'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Holy sizzlin' story, Batman!!!

This has to be one of the best stroke stories I've ever read. And not just a stroke story - well written, with great buildup, believable characters, and enjoyable dialogue. Loved the tension, and the his/hers POV really works!

rachlourachlouover 15 years ago
Great story

Well written and sexy story. I enjoyed the contrasting POV between the husband and wife - that worked well in telling the tale. And the epilogue was a nice twist :) Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

Really enjoyed this story. Great depth accompanied by interesting twists especially using the POV for the husband and wife.

RehnquistRehnquistover 15 years ago
Nice Build Up

Per your request, I'm reading your posts. And I wasn't disappointed. The story was well-paced: It began by introducing the characters, allowing us to get to know them, and progressing to their fantasies being fulfilled. The progression was logical, and one step followed naturally from the other. It is, in my opinion, far hotter when you know and understand the characters before they start banging each other silly, and that's why the payoff was worth the wait and made all that much better. It was further heightened by using the two points of view.

In short, good sex is a frantic coupling. Great sex is fantasy, pleasure, feelings, and special magic. By telling the story the way you did, you created an AWESOME sex scene!

GeorgieHGeorgieHover 15 years ago
Characters, pacing, content - all fantastic

Hey there - and a big thank you for a beautifully executed story. The characters were wonderfully 'real', and the pacing of the build-up and denouement very well judged. As for the story itself... very arousing and ultimately very satisfying.

I adore your writing style, and the handling of the contrasting povs was great.

Not too cool, not too hot... methinks Georgielocks has found a new favourite bear

Sapphos SisterSapphos Sisterover 15 years ago
Lovely foreplay, lovely climax!

Wonderfully paced story involving well-crafted characters, and therefore involving the reader too.

It's funny how such a bitchy character (whom you might hate in real life) can be very sexy on the page (and on the bed, the floor and any other available surface!).

All your stories are gloriously erotic but this one had an extra something. Well done.

F

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's okay...

Different POVs made it a bit annoying at times...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enough to make me consider becoming bisexual

I found myself thinking about a woman I know who's a little like Deborah. I could see having an encounter like this with her and my husband. Who knows, maybe you've given me just the encouragement I need? Thanks for making me need to change my panties.

Scotch_DrinkerScotch_Drinkerabout 13 years ago
Well Played, Sir

A very good ending. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

I love the tenderness and mutual respect the couples have for each other, and I enjoyed the alternating points of view. Great job with adding humor to this excellent erotic tale as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Preambling

I wish people wouldn't preamble. Just tell the story.

avp92117avp921173 months ago

Enjoyable, made better by the bookending, revealing that this actually happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...