Psychic Marcos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short coughing bout, to Marcus’s surprise and delight, she said, ‘again.’

‘Relax your throat Pen, and it’ll slide in deeper that way.’ Incredibly he was able to concentrate hard enough to still sound like Thomas. She cleared her throat, nodded and tried again. Marcus lay back closed his eyes, loving every moment. She slowly lowered her lips down his shaft until she got to the sticking point. She took a deep breath through her nose and continued pressing down hard while relaxing her throat muscles. It worked. Her lips were soon in contact with the pubic base of his rock hard dick. Marcus felt her nose touch his stomach and opened his eyes wide with shocked pleasure. After a couple of seconds, she started making her way slowly back up his shaft, sucking hard all the time, until she released his cock head with a popping noise.

Smiling at Marcus, she whispered, ‘I did it my husband, I did it just for you.’

‘Don’t let me stop you now Pen,’ said Marcus encouraging her to practise her new found skill.

Still smiling, she continued with the blowjob. She sucked hard and slow all the way down his shaft and at the base she would shake her head slightly rubbing her nose against his stomach, and licking around his shaft. She would then start pumping his dick with her mouth at a furious speed, every so often stopping at the base, to get used to the sensation. Armed with her new found skill she was insatiable, not wanting to stop, doing her best to make sure that Thomas would remember this moment from after-life to after-life.

After a few more minutes of the oral attack on his unsuspecting penis, Marcus was ready to release his load. She had gone deep, taking him fully into her throat and he could sense that she was about to starting making her way back up his dick, when he stopped her from moving by placing one hand on the back of her head, and the other firmly under her chin. ‘Don’t move,’ he managed to blurt out, just before he started shooting his semen directly down her throat. Wave after wave of cum blasted out of his over excited member. He held her head so tightly against his stomach during his spasm, that he could feel the bone in her nose squash against him.

He opened his eyes, to see that she was trying to escape from his grip. Her hands were clenched into fists, and she was punching his thighs lightly in submission. With one last burst his orgasm started to subside, and he released his hold. She shot up coughing and swallowing, ‘I can’t believe how salty that tastes!’ she gasped. A bit of cum dribbled out of the side of her mouth and splashed onto her naked breast.

Marcus offered to get Penny a drink of water, but she refused. He wandered if he had overstepped the mark, when to his amazement she said, ‘No drink. Let’s finish this by doing the other thing so that I can gain my forgiveness.’ There was an exhausted blank look on his face as he wondered what she was talking about. She got on all fours and pointed her pussy in his direction.

‘Doggy style?’ he thought, and said, ‘Give me a minute Pen, I need to recover.’ She shook her head and said, ‘No there’s no time for a rest, I don’t know how long I’ve got you for, and I want to finish this, now!’ She placed his floppy cum covered cock in her mouth and started rolling her tongue around his dick. It didn’t take long for him to be hard again, and as exhausted as he was, the thought of driving his tool into that upper class pussy was enough of an incentive to get him onto his knees.

She was back on all fours again, with her inviting pussy at dick-level. He inserted his dick into her soaking wet pussy to find Penny pulling herself away from him. He tried again, and as soon as he felt he’d entered her warm wet hole, she crawled forward, releasing his dick. Finally with a hint of frustration in her voice, she said, ‘that’s not the hole you wanted.’

‘Thomas I would kiss you, if you weren’t dead,’ thought Marcus has he started positioning his dick towards her ass-hole. He smeared some of her dripping pussy juice into her anus, digging his finger deeply into her orifice. ‘Ouch,’ she uttered. He apologised quickly removing his finger. He applied some more of her lubrication around the rim then started forcing his dick into her tiny hole. He saw her grab hold of a pillow and start to pound it as he got slowly deeper and deeper in. ‘Sore, sore, ‘ she breathed, wondering how long it would be before the tearing pain would subside.

Marcus thought that the softly softly approach wasn’t working, and went in for the kill, stabbing his dick as quick and hard as he could into the virgin ass. She let out a whimper, then started breathing as if in childbirth.

Marcus couldn’t believe how tight her hole was and started to pull out before stabbing again. He continued pounding while she continued with her erratic breathing. He heard her tits smack together, time and time again, and reached under her to grope them while bashing her ass.

Eventually he was ready to cum again, and he pulled out of her ass. She moved forward relieved that the ordeal was over, and turned to face Marcus.

‘Let me taste you again my beloved while you speak the words, and tell me that I am forgiven,’ she pleaded. She invited his throbbing dick back into her mouth and started sucking furiously. She was still on all fours, and he knelt in front of her. He started frantically fucking her face, grasping the locks of blond hair near her ears. She was massaging his cock with her playful tongue while sucking hard. Just as he was about to come, he pulled out of her mouth and grabbed his dick with his own hand. He ordered her to keep her mouth open and he watched cum spurt out of his well-exercised dick, spraying into her welcoming mouth. She didn’t close her mouth until he had completely finished, and then, with her eyes closed, he saw her swallow the entire load.

He collapsed onto the bed and within moments was fast asleep.

He woke several hours later and looking up he noticed Lady Penelope Windsor staring quietly out of the bedroom window. He quickly got into character, tidied himself up and approached her ladyship.

‘I do not remember what happened,’ he lied in his phoney accent. ‘Did the spirits talk to you Penny?’

‘Oh yes, Marcus. Thank you for allowing me to speak with Tommy. I am forever in your debt.’

Marcus looked confused and asked, ‘Madam, I sense that there is still something troubling you?’

She smiled weakly and replied, ‘Oh Marcus, I cannot tell you of what transpired between my husband and I. It was a very private meeting. You won’t understand but something was left unsaid that I had prayed he would have told me. I had asked him to forgive me for a terrible deed, but alas he never blessed me with his forgiveness. I did exactly as he asked, but I lost him before he spoke the words I have so longed to hear.

In all the excitement Marcus had forgotten to actually release Penny from her guilt trip. He wasn’t to blame, he had more pressing matters to attend to at the time.

I grieve for you Penny. Please allow me to return in a month’s time to see if we can find your husband again. I am certain it was nothing more than an oversight on his part.

She turned and gazed deeply into his eyes. ‘Thank you Marcus, but I fear it will be too late by then. He told me that he was preparing to leave for the next stage in his journey.’

‘In that case Madam there is no time to be lost. Allow me to leave your estate now, and I shall return again in the morning to summon him! I am certain with your help we will be able to get him back.’

She looked exhausted after her ordeal, but knew she had no choice but to go through the same torture the following night.

‘Marco, you are a very kind man, and of course I will pay you the same fee again for tomorrow, no, I insist.’

‘As you wish madam. Until tomorrow, I bid you a good evening. He kissed her hand, clicked his heals, saluted, and left her bedroom. He loved his job.

**

Please send me feedback so I can improve my stories. All comments received with thanks.

12