All Comments on 'Δράκος: Νερό Pt. 02'

by leejames

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
N/A

Can't really put a title to this comment, just simpler to say I loved it. Finally a story with some length to it but not boring, this actually grabbed my attention and wouldn't let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i agree

I really liked this story and would like to read more of it. Thanks you for sharing Mechmanas

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
How Beautiful

This is the first time I read a dragon story. It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 13 years ago
WOO HOO!!

Im so glad that you posted this second chapter! :) I was wondering if you were planning on continuing it or not. AND now that you did... YAY!!!!

This story is so unique, that anyone cant help but fall in lover with it. Its lengthy--not to the point where the story is dragging--and so very very interesting to read. I really enjoyed myself.

Please continue to write more chapters of this story. Im dieing to know how they will continue on together. :)

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I'm still not sure why she decided to get all bitchy but this was a fantastic chapter. Please give us more.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I also loved this story. I am glad you continued it, and I hope that you will continue their story as they are pursued by the king (who would have to be pretty masochistic after he saw the power of these dragons and saw them kill the red one...but we can only hope he is) . I love the duel nature of Jareth. His need to dominate her seems to also have to do with the whole spell involving his mate as much as his need to have her submit, but it is balanced with how much he loves her. You did a great job of having her verbalize what she had done by rejecting him and having him verbalize how much it hurt him for her to reject him as she had. You were able to feel his pain and I am sure if we could have seen how he felt when she was gone it would have been so sad. The end fight was great and I loved how she was able to save him too. I can't wait to see more of these two. Keep writing!

LadySpiceLadySpiceover 13 years ago
Restless, bitchy, constantly hungry...? lol

sounds like he's went and gotten her pregnant and neither of them realize it yet, lol.

Love the story! like everyone else said, good length without getting boring or feeling like it's dragging, lots of action of all kinds and beautiful wording in all! Keep it up, i'll be watching for the next chapter in great anticipation :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next chapter

Pleeeeeeeez! Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please add more!

I love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story.

This is my favourite story on this site. I really wish you would continue it, I badly crave to know what happens next!!! ;)

EveEdenEveEdenover 10 years ago
Love it!

Please finish. Need to know what happens!

frogger3699frogger3699almost 10 years ago
more please

I was wandering the site when I came across your story initially only looking for a short story. But asI came to your story I found myself staying up 630 in morning because i could not stop reading it. So i find myself in the place of Oliver asking for more. So please please "may I have some more?" Thank you for an incredible and touching story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleejames@leejames
3/28/16 Hey guys. I know it's been 5 years since you've heard from me. I am sorry about that. I didn't forget about all of you, and I'm not dead. :) I feel like I owe you an explanation if you've been checking back, so here it is: When I started writing these stories, I was ...