Public Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers

"Thank you," he stammered awkwardly to the restrained woman he had fucked and come inside against her will.

Jenny sighed and her head sank. He was still wearing the condom and had taken care not to harm her, but she still could hardly fathom the situation. She had been fucked, in public, by a stranger. With men and women, perfectly ordinary citizens, watching her gorgeous naked body be subjugated and tamed, disciplined, conquered, and given to the people as punishment for her wrongdoing. She drew for breath. Did this make her a whore? Or a rape victim? She knew in the eyes of the law it was neither. The actions of the enforcers were ordained by Public Justice, a system which in no small part depended on there being a sufficiently large number of women and men willing to do their civic duty and ensure that sentenced criminals suffered the consequences of their actions. The intercourse forced upon the likes of Jenny was not rape. It was public execution of office.

On the other hand, there were no criminal records for those sentenced under Public Justice. There was no need. When her body had paid the price of her crime for the allotted time period, and the adjudicator uncuffed her, she knew she would be free and with no further consequences to expect from the State. It was another matter with the stories that would no doubt be told by the witnesses and participants of her punishment. They would probably have pictures, even videos. She realized then that she would probably come to unwittingly star in penal erotica on the Internet. She found to her surprise that there was actually a part of her that didn't mind that fact. She knew she had a great body and had always possessed a certain exhibitionist streak, so she certainly didn't mind people seeing it in action, at least not so long as she didn't have to be stripped naked in a public square...

"Condom user, eh? Nice to see he didn't leave a mess. Wish I could say I'll be as considerate!"

Jenny's mind quickly returned to the present. Her head jerked around and she looked over her shoulder at the well toned young man who stood behind her naked rear. The tall shy man was nowhere to be seen. His successor looked neither shy nor kind. He grinned at her with cold eyes that told her he had no sympathy to her situation. He was just going to make the most of it. He slapped her ass, harshly, sending a sear of pain through the still red, still smarting skin that the adjudicator had so chastised. Jenny flinched. Madeline shot an angry gaze at the second enforcer.

"Show some respect, you fucking bastard!" she yelled at him.

The man laughed and smacked Jenny's ass yet again, and again.

"You jealous eh, blondie? I'll fuck you too if you're that keen for it, but I'm doing your friend first. She's hotter."

If looks could kill, Jenny's friend would have ended the man's life. Instead, she bit her lip and looked furiously away, being only too aware that anything she could say would be nothing but empty threats. He had clearly set his mind on satisfying himself with Jenny's body, and there was nothing either of them could do to change that.

"Get on with it then, you limp-wristed motherfucker," Jenny snarled defiantly and did her best to pierce her soon-to-be conqueror with a furious gaze.

He laughed again, unzipped and pulled his tight whitewashed jeans halfway down his thighs to reveal a fully erect penis of average size, curved markedly to the left. He wore no underwear. His balls and crotch was completely clean shaven. Seeing a manhood so clean and free, radiating readiness, was usually a big turn-on for Jenny. Usually.

"Like what you see eh, whore?" he taunted her, as he took a final step forward and began to pull Jenny's buttocks apart to grant him full access to her most private body parts.

The tall man had lubricated her several times as he fucked her, leaving her still well moist even after he had come inside of her and left. A thankful thing, since apparently this man had no idea of the sort. Still looking over her shoulder, though having lost eye contact with her assailant, Jenny stared at the stiff cock until it disappeared out of sight behind her firm, tanned ass. A moment later she felt it probe her lips, and then with a thrust, it was inside of her.

She couldn't look anymore. She turned her head away and bit her lip as her body lunged forward by the force in the man's second thrust. He gave a grunt, and without pause fell into a rhythm, his hips steadily pushing forward to clash against her young, naked buttocks, each time burying his hungry penis deep inside of her open pussy. Jenny moaned. Where her first enforcer had been gentle, her second was not. He was fucking her hard, his every move signalling with perfect clarity that he regarded her as nothing more than an instrument for his own satisfaction, a warm wet hole to stick his cock in, a defenceless naked body at his mercy to quench his sexual thirst.

Jenny tried instead to disconnect mentally from what was happening. As she was savagely taken from behind, Jenny looked into Madeline's big blue eyes, seeking comfort in her old friend. Madeline looked distraught, almost to the point where one might have thought she was the one being forcefully taken advantage of in front of a watching audience. Jenny wondered suddenly if that look was all empathy with her own plight, or if she had actually been in the same situation herself, and was now being haunted by memories. She didn't know. Many of those who were publicly shamed under Public Justice chose - understandably - not to talk about it much.

Indeed it had been nearly a year into their relationship before Jenny's ex-boyfriend Simon had admitted to her that he had once served a level one sentence for disorderly behaviour on a night out some years prior. He'd received two hours of unsupervised oral exposure. He'd found it hard at first, but bearable, to orally pleasure a number of women ranging in age from their teens to upper middle age who might not have wanted to take someone home that night, but still craved their orgasms. It was a common way to scratch that particular itch, especially on big party nights. Even in this enlightened day and age, people still got drunk and did stupid things, meaning it usually wasn't particularly hard to find at least some poor fool chained downtown - man or woman, a mouth is a mouth - who had no choice but to offer their lips and tongue up in oral service of whatever horny passers-by that demanded it. Where things had really got rough for Simon was when he, with half an hour left of his confinement, had been discovered by a group of rowdy lads out in the late stages of a bachelor party. What began as a dare from one of the men had soon lead to the firmly handcuffed Simon being forced to suck off the groom, who had celebrated his last night in freedom by ejaculating in the younger man's beardless face. Then all his friends had followed suit.

As her attention returned to the present, Jenny decided to the continued thumps of hips against buttocks that she could bear with her situation after all. She was going to get thoroughly fucked, but that was all. It's not like she was a virgin, hell she figured she enjoyed sex more than most, and her body seemed to have come to the same conclusion. She realized the lubrication easing the hammering her pussy was taking was no longer all out of a tube. It's not that she was exactly horny, or had suddenly started enjoying being gang fucked by strangers while cuffed to a public penal station. She was no freak. She was merely somewhat coming to terms with the reality that for the rest of that hour, she was nothing more than an unusually shapely fuckdoll, and all she had to do was endure...

Jenny felt her pussy vacated as the forceful young man pulled out of her. She expected to feel the familiar sensation of hot semen splashing over her curvy behind. Men had always seemed to love to come over her ass, and this guy had made no secret of his intentions to "leave a mess" from the start. She welcomed it. "Let him shoot his load and I'm rid of the bastard." Instead she drew sharply for breath as she felt suddenly the head of his erect penis pressing hard against her thus far untouched anus. "Oh fuck", she thought to herself, "here it comes..."

"Time to go all the way, honey," laughed the buff male as he continued to try and push his way into her tight rear opening.

It hurt. Jenny braced herself for what she knew was not going to be a pleasant experience. As a stupid teenager, she had once during a wildlife camp let an older guy she'd had a big crush on stand her up against a tree and dry fuck her in the ass. It was not something she had ever planned on doing again.

"Hold!"

The command of the adjudicator rang sharply across the cobbled square and echoed back off the walls and windows lining it. Jenny hadn't heard him utter a single word since he had given the order that unleashed the waiting line of enforcers on her restrained and helpless body, but she knew he would have been standing there the entire time. Watching, observing. She wondered if it ever aroused him to see pretty girls like her - or perhaps pretty guys - be ravished time and again in front of his eyes, or if it was all just the daily chores of his working day.

"This is a supervised confinement. Lubrication is prescribed for anal entry," he stated matter-of-factly.

"I don't have any fucking lube, man come on," retorted the man who had been fucking Jenny for the past several minutes.

He was clearly annoyed at being denied, but it was equally clear that he knew better than to disobey a direct order from an adjudicator of the Public Justice.

"Lubrication is prescribed for anal entry," the adjudicator repeated.

Jenny counted her blessings. She was resigned to her pussy being taken freely by whoever wanted it and could get far enough ahead in the queue, but she really did not want her humiliation compounded by having the entire neighbourhood witness her getting it up the ass. Least of all by this bastard. She smiled grimly despite herself at this small fortune.

"I have lubricant!" came the clear call that again made Jenny's hopes drop into her discarded black tights and thong, where they lay uselessly around her knees, covering nothing.

The shout had come from the woman who had been intent on her daughter witnessing the finer points of corporeal servitude.

"I have lubricant, and my daughter will apply it. I want that whore to suffer good and proper for what she did," declared the stern mother with the bleached hair.

Jenny didn't think the woman had any idea of the crime she was being punished for, but it was also quite clear that it didn't matter to her in the slightest.

"Mum, please," pleaded the teenager.

"Not another word out of you, Samantha. You will rub that slut's behind, and you will watch her closely be shamelessly taken in every which way by that man, and you will remember full well that unless you begin to straighten your life out real soon, that's precisely how you're going to end up too: bound, lashed and sodomized by a long line of brutal men while the whole city watches!"

The mother was visibly enraged, and her outburst brokered no argument. Samantha took the small bottle of lubricant from her mother's outstretched hand and walked towards Jenny's restrained, half-naked, body. She was short, and a little stocky, with dirt blonde hair. Jenny had thought she looked so young, but assumed she must be of legal age, or her mother would not have dared send her to participate actively in any sort of enforcing role. Inciting a minor to such actions could carry serious repercussions for the responsible adult. "Full exposure" serious.

The young girl squeezed past the second enforcer, his dick still stiff and at the ready, without so much as looking at him. Coming up to Jenny, she opened the lubricant bottle and stroked awkwardly along the bound woman's lower back and curved bottom. It was a soft touch, almost intimate, as if she wanted to bond with and reassure the woman whose anus she was about to prepare for a violation they were both helpless to stop, that she meant no harm in doing so. Even that she was quite sympathetic to Jenny's plight. Samantha squeezed the bottle and squirted cold and sticky lubricant just above Jenny's backmost hole. She winced as it began to pour down her crack.

"I'm sorry for this," said Samantha. "And for my mum."

"It's not your fault," replied Jenny as the younger girl began to rub her rectal opening, distributing the lubricant all around it.

"I know, but I'm sorry anyway."

Her middle finger continued to circle Jenny's anus rhythmically, first around it, and then beginning to cautiously, a little at a time, probe its way inside. She was doing a good job of warming Jenny up for the waiting hard cock that was soon about to enter her body yet again, this time in its most guarded orifice.

"You've done this before," Jenny observed.

Samantha nodded.

"On myself, with my boyfriend. My mum caught us... doing it. Like that. In my ass. He's her age, that's why I'm here. That and skipping school," she added.

Jenny gasped quietly as she felt the entire finger slide up her ass, centimetre by centimetre, and then begin to alternately pull out and push in again. With ever more confidence, the teenager proceeded to finger fuck Jenny's rear opening, relaxing her ring muscle as she went.

"I don't want to do this to you," said Samantha. "But since I feel sorta guilty for what's about to happen to you, the least I can do is make you as ready for it as I can so that man doesn't hurt you. So much."

"Th-thank you," whispered Jenny.

Her body was awash with sensations as the not-so-innocent girl's finger penetrated her and caused the thousands of nerve endings in her rectum to shake her and make her reel under its influence. Even though she knew the cameras of the spectators were catching every second of this, Jenny was sincerely grateful. She knew she had a very tight ass, also on the inside, and she had always needed a lot of warming up before anal sex. That said, she did enjoy submitting her nether opening to her boyfriends in the right moments of passion, and they invariably loved every minute of it. Immersed in that tight passage, with Jenny's gorgeous body bent over in front of them, absorbing their manhoods in the most forbidden way, her boyfriends had usually climaxed quickly. Although she had no desire to grant any pleasure to the scumbag who was now waiting to fill her up, she hoped he would be no different in that sense, simply so that she would be rid of him as quickly as possible.

"They won't give me much longer. Do you want me to do it with two fingers before... before it's his turn?" Samantha inquired.

"Yes, please," Jenny gasped under her breath, bracing herself. "I'd rather you stretch me than him. Do it."

Jenny felt her body shiver as Samantha pulled her middle finger all the way out, before applying an additional wad of lubricant to the restrained woman's widened hole, and immediately beginning to push her way in again, now with the index finger added. Jenny drew for breath, and couldn't help but groan as her ass was stretched out. Samantha resumed the rhythmical penetration of the other woman, her other hand gently stroking Jenny's naked hip. Jenny closed her eyes. She had always seen herself as fairly straight, but that hadn't prevented her from entertaining a secret fantasy about some time having sex with a woman. Though she had never, even in her wildest dreams imagined that her first real experience in the field would be to have her ass fingered by a teenage girl in a public square.

As Samantha had suspected, the two women were not to be left to their own for long.

"Lubrication has been applied. Anal entry may take place," announced the adjudicator.

The brutish man did not waste a moment. He shoved Samantha brusquely to one side, her fingers vacating Jenny's rectum so suddenly that she couldn't suppress a shout as her muscles contracted. Immediately thereafter, she felt an engorged cock end push against her back opening. By now, Samantha's fingers had succeeded in relaxing Jenny's ring muscles to the point where she felt her asshole must surely be gaping open in welcoming of the stiff member, and consequently the friction opposing the probing cock was much reduced from its previous attempt. Jenny still cried out, though more from shamed frustration and helplessness than from pain, as the man's cock filled her naked, surrendering ass. He groaned and grinned, and laughed mockingly at the woman whose most private entry he was finally penetrating.

"I thought that little bitch would leave you all stretched and loose, but you're plenty tight still," he declared.

It was all Jenny could do not to start screaming at him again. She felt sure it would only entice him more to hear her curse him, and she refused to give him that, but her mind was racing and blood rushed to her cheeks. She was furious, so angry, so ashamed, and so helpless. She had littered, and for that reason she found herself cuffed and bent over the metal bars of a penal station, with this beast hungrily fucking her exposed ass, her most guarded sexual treasure, that she had previously only given in affection to those she had loved. She did not love this man, but it didn't matter. When she breached Public Justice, she had temporarily lost the right to decide over the use of her body and her ass with it, and this man was taking full advantage of the fact.

"Ooh yeah honey, bet you like this too you little whore!"

The young man slapped her buttocks several times as he continued to gratify himself using Jenny's body for all it was at that moment: a helpless, defenceless fucktoy. When she closed her eyes, she could feel the hairless balls slam against her shaved pussy as every thrust buried his stiff member deep inside her ass. Madeline closed up on her from the front, and embraced Jenny fully, trying desperately to offer some soothing support to her friend, whose body was repeatedly thrown into her arms by the sheer brute force of the hard fucking that her perfectly shaped ass was receiving. Looking over Jenny's shoulder, Madeline was staring at the hard cock that time and again disappeared full length in between the whipped and reddened buttocks of her dear old friend. She stared, and she remembered a similar day not so long ago... until a loud gasp from Jenny's mouth brought her attention back to the present.

Jenny's eyes were open again, and they were fixed pleadingly on those of her friend. Madeline could tell that Jenny was starting to have a hard time keeping it together at all, as she had begun to moan a little louder with each thrust. If this did not end soon, Madeline feared she would deteriorate.

Desperate to steel herself and not fall apart at the mercy of this invasive enforcer, Jenny's head turned to one side and studied her audience as she tried to turn her attention away from the violation her much-desired ass was suffering at the hands of her assailant. The crowd had grown considerably in numbers since the man had first begun mounting her, and now easily numbered in the hundreds. Some regarded the scene in silence, while others were more animated and shouted words of jeer at Jenny, or those of encouragement to the man invading her. The mother who had supplied the lubrication that made possible Jenny's anal conquest did both. At her side, young Samantha stood silently with her lips clenched together, staring at the dark haired woman being forcefully taken against her will right in front of her. Jenny wondered what the younger girl was thinking, as she realized that she was now moaning at the point of screaming every single time her tight rectum was over and over again stuffed full of pounding manhood.

claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers