Public Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claymodel
claymodel
138 Followers

Leaning on Madeline for initial support, Jenny stood. Her knees were aching after the long time she had spent on them. Ignoring the pain, Jenny stood tall and straight as she turned around to face what remained of the crowd. Showing no shame to the people who had watched her get lashed and repeatedly fucked over the course of the past sixty minutes, from the elevation of the penal station, Jenny towered over them in silence, her sweaty white shirt clinging to her full breasts, her neatly trimmed pussy with its impeccable landing strip in all its glory crowning her long, naked legs. Her tights and panties still a soggy mess at her feet, having been the final destination of much of the seed that had dribbled off of - and out of - her, Jenny made a point out of leaving them there as her eyes met those in attendance. Unflinching. Unafraid.

"Well done," someone shouted.

"Bravo," came another.

As Jenny finally reached down to pull up her thongs and legwear, the black tights smearing and soaking her, their wetness mixing with the warmer cum still clinging to her soft skin, someone began to clap their hands. The applause spread as Jenny picked up her sweater, and supported by her old friend Madeline stepped down from the platform.

Making her way across the square to the lauds, encouraging cheers and reassuring thumps in her back, Jenny was pleased, pleased with herself despite everything. She had been publicly shamed, whipped, and fucked. She had had both her pussy and ass penetrated, stretched, and filled with seed by more men (and two women) than she could remember. She had faced all of this, naked and bound, on her knees in front of a watching crowd. And yet, she knew as they knew, that she had not been broken. She had overcome the challenge placed upon her, and she was walking away from it with her head held high, knowing she could face the same again and worse without fear.

But more than that, the wet stickiness of countless men's semen that still soaked and chilled her thighs, crotch and firm ass while she walked away, had now also begun to warm her. Warm her, because the wealth of cum she had received reminded her of the most important lesson she had learned that day. Sex was power, and power was sex. And Jenny knew, without any doubt in her mind, that she would not always be the one on the receiving end.

++

claymodel
claymodel
138 Followers