Public Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claymodel
claymodel
138 Followers

She had by now lost all notion of time's passing, and could not have said if the ploughing of her exposed butt had gone on for one minute or twenty, but her cries of despair suddenly turned into a longer one mixed with equal parts of relief and humiliation, as the intense stimulation provided by her tight, conquered ass finally drove the naked cock piercing it over the edge. The man roared in triumph and pleasure as he withdrew with a rapid jerk from her depths, and began to ejaculate over her exposed buttocks. Jenny continued to scream furiously as she felt the hot seed splash across her ass and lower back, first one huge spurt diagonally across its length, then a second one crossing it, then a third one reaching all the way up the back of her shirt, then a fourth splashing straight onto her gaping, extended anus, and a fifth... Jenny soon lost count, but by the time both of their screams had died down, she knew that fucking her flawless body against her will had given this man the orgasm of a lifetime. He had come so massively over her that not only were her firm, naked buttocks a sticky mess of dripping semen, but he had shot it over her thighs, back and few remaining garments as well. Even Jenny's dark hair had not been spared. She closed her eyes, and barely registered the sounds behind her as the man pulling up his pants, and leaving her soiled body cuffed and strapped to the bars without another word.

Her body awash in hopeless degradation and physical sensations resulting from the intense stimuli delivered to her body as both of her lower openings had been thoroughly penetrated, Jenny's thoughts were all over the place, ranging from fury and despair to some bizarre part of her questioning if not her exhibitionistic side in some small way was drawing pleasure from her treatment after all. She thought of how she had always frequently enjoyed showing off her perfect ass, in the streets, in bars, at work... teasing many, but inviting few to actually see underneath those revealing tights or short skirts. She nearly laughed when she felt a trickle of still warm semen pour along the enticing curve of her left buttock and drip down into her yanked-down tights, realizing that as that happened, that very same perfect ass was being watched in all its naked glory by several hundred people.

--

Jenny found her mindset change as she started regaining her senses after the forceful invasion suffered by her anal passage, and the humiliating display of submission that receiving the man's vast load had meant. Having had her every available orifice thoroughly used and her last shreds of dignity drowned in dripping white semen, she realized she had pretty much already been submitted to every imaginable action she might suffer in her current predicament, and that whatever remained of her time at the disposal of the crowd could hardly get any worse. Still cuffed, still strapped down, still naked from her waist to her knees, and still soaked from the ejaculation of her second enforcer, the young woman consoled and composed herself. She hadn't wished for this, but she could take it and still walk away afterwards with her head held high. Just watch.

From that point on, Jenny's punishment seemed to proceed faster, and with more ease. Next to appear behind her exposed gender was not one man, but two. Jenny studied them over her shoulder. They were young, younger than her, and from the similarities in their facial features almost certainly brothers. Even in her state, it only took her a moment to realize from their youthfulness and nervous disposition, that this was surely the first time either of them would be mounting a woman - nevermind a man - in the service of Public Justice. Perhaps it was even the first time either of them would have a woman at all.

Without a word uttered by either of them, one of the brothers stepped up to her and pulled down his pants, revealing an erect penis. He was well hung, but not shaven. Whether due to his apparent nervousness or simple disregard for such matters, he did not seem to visibly object to the mess left behind by his predecessor in the position. He simply grabbed Jenny's sticky hips for support, smearing with his hands the cum that lay across it in white criss-crossed strings, and then stuck his upright cock in her pussy.

She gasped gently as she felt her womb filled up again by the young man's member. She even began to moan again, though so quietly she thought only Madeline could hear her. As her old friend leaned in on her, Jenny kissed her and smiled, subdued but confident now in her own faculties. It was just another cock in her. Not one of her choosing, but she could handle it.

Jenny was assured the teenager was giving her his virginity when his eager but awkward thrusting sent him into climax shortly after he had begun mounting her. He screamed briefly as he jerked against her crotch, and emptied his load inside of her pussy. The wet, warm sensation of that young dick shooting its seed up her womb was not unpleasant, and as the second boy took his brother's place and pushed his own cock into Jenny's vagina mere seconds after it had been vacated by that of his sibling, she surprised herself with a sigh of genuine pleasure. Her fourth cock of the day was stabbing into the wetness prepared for it by the brother's sperm, and the hot, sloppy sensation together with the oddly misplaced feeling of power Jenny felt as her body provided the two boys with their first real sexual experience was beginning to affect her in a way she could not have anticipated. By the time the second brother came inside of her and pulled out to let the intermixed loads of both siblings pour out of her bared pussy and down her naked thighs into her long-since discarded tights, Jenny was sure: she was no longer simply enduring her punishment. She was enjoying herself.

--

Jenny had needed no artificial lubrication to provide the two teenagers with a receptible hole to fuck, and when the small Asian man who followed them became the first person that day to fondle her pussy with two of his fingers, he concluded what she already knew:

"You are very wet. From yourself, not only from all the men. I am surprised, but pleased. I hope you will enjoy this too."

Jenny said nothing, but turned her head away and looked down, surrendering her naked womanhood to the man's wills and desires in silence. He was right, of course, but that didn't mean she planned on admitting it out loud. Whatever had possessed her body to turn to excitement in this most public humiliation, that had turned her from a proud, strong woman into a cum-soaked fuckdoll, she did not know. She supposed it was adaptation to circumstances, simple human nature, that was grabbing hold onto whatever pleasures could be drawn from a situation she could in any case not change at all. Given the choice she would not be given, to get up and walk away at that very moment, she would still have taken it ten times out of ten. Without hesitation. Almost.

The oriental man had begun rubbing her pussy in earnest. Alternating between circling her clit and pumping two fingers into her wetness to stimulate her g-spot, he clearly knew what he was doing. Jenny wasn't sure whether he really cared about her enjoyment, or if he just wanted to take full advantage of all of the sexual faculties she was forced to offer at his disposal. Regardless, she was pleased. Her rising enticement seemed that much more legitimate when active attention was being given to her own satisfaction, than when she was merely a chained down naked body for the public to quench their own desires on.

Also Madeline was surprised to see her restrained friend's genitals receive that sort of attention. Surprised but grateful... more than half of Jenny's sentence had been served, and anything that helped time pass faster without consisting of more cynical abuse would have to be a good thing. That surprise was only to increase, as she felt and observed her friend's response to the man straightening up and finally inserting his stocky penis into her now dripping wet pussy. Jenny wasn't just moaning as her body was once again claimed by yet another man. She was coming!

Simultaneously high on pleasure and blushing with shame for climaxing while being publicly mounted by a long succession of strangers, Jenny couldn't hold back her initial shout, as the tension built up by the man's skilled fingering was brought into full blown orgasm when he finally began fucking her, and his thick member grazed perfectly along her g-spot. Desperately trying to conceal her climax from the watching crowd, Jenny buried her face in Madeline's cleavage to muddle her groans and cries of satisfaction. She knew her contractions had not escaped the man fucking her though. Clearly aroused by her peaking, he began to thrust into her faster, and barely had Jenny's own orgasm subsided before the short Asian man came hard, shooting his cum inside of her. Jenny felt once more the rush of hot sperm gush forth inside of her well-fucked pussy, but to her surprise it did not stop the man's thrusting. Clearly intent on prolonging his time with this beautiful young woman, he simply continued shoving his dick into her, his hips smacking against her firm, soiled buttocks as he went. Jenny didn't mind the extension. She supposed he had earned it, certainly more than any of his predecessors. Besides, the man's cock and the way he used it continued to grind the most receptive spot inside of her, much to her again rising delight. By the time the Asian pulled out to send his wet, hard cock sliding up and down her crack, rubbing it rapidly between her buttocks until he screaming shot most of his second load of cum up over her lower back, Jenny had herself already climaxed twice more.

--

After she had started coming, Jenny lost track of the finer points of who was fucking her and when. Trembling in the throes of those basal physical impulses that shot through her body, she alternated between burying her face in Madeline's embrace and looking back once in a while to see who was claiming her at that particular moment.

The two men who had mocked her the loudest while she was being whipped appeared in turn behind her, but said nothing more and proved almost timid, uncomfortable, as they finally had their chance to live up to their loud boasts. They both unremarkably fucked her pussy, one finishing inside of it, the other on the back of her thigh. Another teenager showed up. This one Jenny did not believe a first-timer, as he rode her pussy and even sampled her ass without seeming more star-struck than one might expect when given the opportunity to enjoy such a fit woman. Although some lubrication remained in her rectum, reinforced by an unknown man's cum having seeped into its mildly gaping entry point, Jenny was grateful this young man's cock was one of the smaller she had had that day. Its jabbing up her tight back passage was brusque, but not painful, and in any case it didn't take him long to come. Mere moments after, Jenny was not sure exactly where he had shot his load. Her nether regions now a throbbing mess of her juices as well as those of her enforcers, it was becoming hard to keep track.

Jenny felt her penal term must certainly be nearing its end, as her first woman appeared. Although it was more common in Public Justice punishments that men lined up to take advantage of the women sentenced, and vice versa, it was not unusual to have at least a couple of same-sex enforcers join in the procedure. Some of course because that was their sexual preference. Others were simply curious, and found the possibility to experiment with it without the need for a perhaps awkward pick-up process appealing. Whether male-male or female-female, such experimentation was seen as natural and healthy in society, and was much more encouraged than frowned upon.

"Girl you are a mess!" exclaimed the tall, slender blonde. "Trust men to leave their toys in a state," she chuckled.

"Sorry to disappoint," replied Jenny. "I've been too busy to keep things in order lately. Perhaps you'd care to help me clean up?"

The woman laughed as she laid her hand on one of Jenny's finely tanned buttocks and squeezed it, smearing the strands of cum that lay across the lashed, blushing skin.

"Don't think so, sister. I only get a short time with you, and I wouldn't waste it on housework. Besides, who said I minded a mess?"

Jenny turned to face her old friend Madeline again. She wasn't exactly scared; all that had gone over the time that her restrained body had already pretty much had every imaginable humiliation done to it. Still, while she was by now more than accustomed to having men sate their desires on her, the novelty of suddenly being the object of a woman's lusts made her anxious. She wasn't sure what to expect.

As if she had sensed the bound woman's feelings, the blonde spoke up.

"Aaaw, all straight girl, aren't you? Don't be scared love, I won't hurt you. Not more than that you'll enjoy it, anyway."

Even with her head turned away and her eyes closed, Jenny could hear the gleeful joy in the woman's voice. She was clearly excited about whatever she was about to do to the beautiful half-naked woman that stood on kneeling in front of her: bent over, bared, dripping with the cum of countless men. Gorgeous. And at her mercy.

The blonde reached into her multi-coloured textile bag and produced two items. One was a bottle of lubricant. The other was a purple double-penetrating sex toy in firm yet elastic silicon material. On one end, it sported a large dong, complete with a bulge for g-spot stimulation. Its other end was an egg-shaped butt plug of impressive proportions. Jenny braced herself as she felt the cold lubricant richly applied to her open anus, that had already twice that day been penetrated.

As the thicker end of the toy began to press against her reluctant anus, Jenny gasped audibly. At its thickest, the plug presented a considerable challenge for her normally very tight back opening, and she found herself grateful to at least have had it thoroughly warmed up before this woman had come along with her item. She let out a yell as the core of the butt plug edged its way past her ring muscle and the toy settled firmly lodged inside her ass. Jenny moaned and breathed heavily. The feeling of her penetrated ass being entirely filled up was immense, more so even than what she had experienced when multiple cocks had previously been thrusting into it. Its root firmly planted inside of Jenny's rear, the dildo side of the toy stood erect into the air, its every sway being multiplied in sensation inside of Jenny's body.

"Attagirl, taking it all like a champ!" exclaimed the woman behind her.

Clearly no stranger to exhibitionism herself, the blonde female proceeded to kick off her sandals and pull the plain cotton dress she had worn over her head before dropping it on the ground next to her bag. She was completely naked underneath, not even wearing a bra to support her small, supple breasts.

"Well giddy-up sister, it's time we went for a ride!"

The woman stood up on the lower bars of the penal station, straddling across Jenny's posterior and then began to lower herself down. As she caught the silicone cock with her already wet vagina and began to absorb it into her body, the root of the plug pressed harder into Jenny's ass and caused her to give a shout. She had never been so filled to the brim before, and though the feeling of being claimed by another woman in such a way was not beyond arousing her, she wasn't sure just how much of this she could take without beginning to scream outright. She felt the blonde woman's hands clasp her buttocks and position her ass-mounted dildo perfectly, and then heard a passionate groan right behind her as the woman sank all the way down onto it, her naked legs coming skin to skin with Jenny's exposed body.

After another moment, the blonde enforcer began to ride her. As she lustfully pushed herself back and forth, up and down, on the stiff toy cock, she was moaning loudly. Jenny found herself following suite, letting out a whimpering groan each time the butt plug pushed deeper into her intestines. She marvelled at her slender body's ability at adapting to even such a large intrusion, as the all-conquering feeling of being thoroughly filled up moved more from concern to sexual stimulant with every thrust.

The woman came screaming as her naked body continued to thrash about on the silicone dong firmly planted inside Jenny's ass. Jenny screamed too, panting and sweating with effort and excitement, despite the fresh city air. Though she did not immediately share the enforcer's multiple orgasms, she was highly aroused, and when the blonde finally leapt off her high vantage point and buried her face in Jenny's crotch, licking frantically at the strapped down woman's clit, her tongue swirling over tender flesh as she swallowed feminine juices and male cum, Jenny was thrown mercilessly over the edge of orgasm and came as hard as she could ever remember doing.

Shortly after, the woman stood and grinned as she recovered her pleasure instrument from its seat inside of Jenny's rear.

"You deserved that, sister. Stay strong!" she said, wiping someone's cum from her face.

--

In the final minutes of her hour's sentence of "supervised confinement, rear exposure", Jenny serviced an older man in a suit, who simply unzipped to retrieve his erect cock before sticking it directly up her ass, where he also subsequently ejaculated after a brief period of fucking and spanking her. He was followed by a pair of blue collar workers who mounted her gruntingly, the latter one with so little time to spare that he had to help himself to orgasm in order to finish before the hour was up. With the adjudicator having announced that only a minute remained, the man had initially ramped up the pace of his thrusting into her pussy, but shortly after simply pulled out to masturbate until the thick white strands of his load shot out over Jenny's sullied and much-objectified buttocks. Mere seconds later, the shrill whistle that had earlier signalled Jenny's impending debasement at the hands of the mob sounded out again, in a sign to all that the stripped and lashed woman that stood kneeling and naked in front of them, her body and few garments smeared with sweat and cum, had served her punishment under the laws of Public Justice.

The change in atmosphere and attitude of the crowd was remarkable for one not accustomed to Public Justice. Noone was jeering any longer. Some began to taper off, the show apparently being over, while others stayed in now respectful silence. A few even approached to pay their respects to a fellow citizen that in their eyes had braved and accepted her punishment, suffered through it, and come out on the other side again a renewed woman, clean, her debt to society paid in full.

Jenny didn't feel clean. She had fully lost count of the number of men that had had their way with her, and relieved themselves of their loads either inside of her orifices or over most of the lower half of her body. As the adjudicator unlocked the leather-wrapped cuffs that had restrained her wrists, she first sank down into Madeline's waiting arms, before pulling herself up to a sitting stance, still kneeling and rubbing her wrists as her shins were freed from the knee pad upon which she had been firmly contained for the past hour.

Being able to move freely for the first time since her punishment had begun, Jenny reached back to rub her ass. The skin was still sore from the leather straps of the adjudicator, and to a lesser degree the im promptu spankings she had received from several of her enforcers. As she massaged her reddened skin, she also smeared the cum that lay splashed across her buttocks by multiple sources. Some of it had half-dried, other wads were still wet, warm and dripping along her ass and legs. Realizing that the last couple of loads shot inside of her were in fact still seeping out of her body, she acknowledged to herself the futility in trying to clean up on the spot, and decided instead to begin departing the scene, though in no greater haste than what would allow her to do so with dignity.

claymodel
claymodel
138 Followers