Puleeease Take Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers

"You want more?" Paul whispered into her ear.

"Yes. Please. You know how to please me so good. Please touch me. Please don't stop." she pleaded.

"Perhaps I should leave you be and let your lover finish you."

"No. Please don't do that. Please!!!!"

"After you broke my heart and left me for another man, now you want me to do something for you?"

"I am so sorry Paul. I didn't mean for it to happen. I didn't mean to fall for him. I never meant to hurt you."

Paul started massaging her clit again. "Ohhhh!!! Yes, please make me come."

Paul watched as her body twisted and turned in pleasure. He rolled her clit in his fingers until she was on the edge of an orgasm once again. Again, he stopped just before she achieved reaching an orgasm.

"Please don't tease me. I let you have sex with me. Please. Please. PLEASE!!"

He started to chuckle. "Like you had a choice. It looks to me like your man left you here helpless just for me. I would never have done something like this."

Using his middle and pointer finger, Paul started tapping on her clit. Her hips shot off the lounger. The tapping kept her on edge, but was not giving her the constant pleasure she needed to peak. She pushed her hips in an attempt to gain more pleasure. Paul continued tapping on the tip of her hard clit over and over until he was bored. He pushed hard against her clit. He held his hand still and watched as she ground her hips against his finger. Her hips smashed against his hand over and over again. Just as she started to grunt, he removed his hand. Her hips continued thrusting into the air, trying to find his hand.

"I think you have had enough for now. I have to go."

"No. Please don't go Paul. Please stay."

"Funny, that is what I asked you as you were leaving me. You know where I live. That is where I will be."

With that, Paul dressed. He gave her a deep kiss on the lips before saying. "I thought I couldn't live without you. Now that I am here before you, I realize I don't need you. I just wanted what we used to have. That is gone now. Goodbye."

Paul walked through the house and exited through the front door. He started his car and pulled away. Layla lay on the lounger wanting to orgasm so much. She now felt bad for what she had done to Paul. She realized how much she missed him, his flaws and all.

Evan returns home in a great mood. It is obvious to him that Layla is turned on and wet. He could not believe she had become so turned on. He figured she has had an active imagination while he was gone.

"Hello my darling. I am sorry I had to leave you alone. Now the fun is about to begin."

"Shut up and get me off." Layla retorted, turned on and frustrated.

"Anything for you mate." he replied.

Using his hands, Evan softly touched her body all over. He did not realize she was past the point of slow teasing because of all that happened while he was gone. After a minute of teasing, Layla needed more.

"Please, do not tease. I am so horny."

"What has gotten you so randy?"

"You would never understand. You left me alone way too long. Please grab a wet wash cloth and clean me up before we get too far." she commanded.

"You are speaking too much my dear." Evan said while stuffing her mouth with a rag. Just sit back and relax."

Layla tried to explain. Before she could get the words out, her mouth was stuffed. She tried to spit it out and warn him, but it was no use. It was too late. Evan had tied a scarf over her mouth. His hands moved down to her vagina and slid a finger inside. Layla cringed, knowing what was inside her.

Evan's moving finger pushed the mixture of juices that had leaked out, back inside her. He stroked her clit softly and took her mumbles as excitement. Over and over he stroked her. Her hips began to dance. It did not take very long to get her engine revving again. Her clit started to become sensitive from prolonged manipulation. She started to squirm and withdraw from his finger.

Knowing how much she loved oral, Evan slid between her legs. Layla did her best to pull away, but her restraints held her in place. She tried to scream when Evan's tongue touched the bottom of her vagina and slid up her slit. Evan thought she tasted a little different. He was not sure if was from her being turned on so long or something she had eaten that made her juices taste different. He buried his tongue deep inside her and wondered why she was pulling away. Finally, he decided he needed to know what was going on.

Removing the gag, Evan asked, "What is up with you? Why are you pulling away?"

Layla was thankful he allowed her to speak. "Just go get a wash cloth and clean me or untie me and let's end this."

Not quite sure what was going on, Evan listened. He cleaned her with a bowl of soapy water and a wash cloth. Finally, Layla felt fresh and clean. She didn't have the heart to try and explain what had happened before. After all, it was his fault any of it happened to begin with. If he had not left or untied her, things would have been different.

Cleaned and revved up, Evan sucked on her clit softly and slowly. Layla writhed on the lounger, begging for his manhood. Evan gave her what she wanted. He climbed on top of her and slid his manhood deep inside. He took his time to allow her walls to adjust to his large manhood. After just a few pumps, Layla was on the tip of an orgasm. Her inner walls were convulsing. The thick penis pounding her sent her over the edge. She came hard, releasing the built up tension and frustration she had endured.

Her orgasm turned Evan on like never before. He could not believe how turned on she was or how fast she reached an orgasm. He pushed deeper and harder, sending her into a series of mini orgasms. Her orgasms were too much for him to withstand. Her milking muscles were too much. He spilled his seed deep inside her.

After regaining his strength, Evan untied Layla. She smacked him across the face and stormed inside. Evan sat back, totally confused. He waited a few minutes before making his way inside. Layla was in the bedroom zipping up her suitcase.

"What is going on?" he asked.

"I cannot believe you left me alone and tied up for anyone to do as they chose. You are such an ass. I am out of here."

"Layla." Evan called as she stormed past him and headed for the front door. "Wait up. I am so sorry."

Layla did not stop, instead she threw her bags in the back seat and headed off to find Paul. She didn't know if he would ever take her back. Even if he didn't, she had to try and fix what she had messed up. It took leaving him for another man for her to realize how good of a man he was. She messed up and she knew it.

storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers
12