Pulling Me Into You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any fish yet?" Lakisha called out to them.

Alex whipped around and yelled back. "Not yet."

After retrieving her stick from the shore, Layla and Alex returned to catch four nice size fish to cook on the fire. The six of them sat on the beach and chatted as the sun set. The cameras stayed until it was too dark to film, then they went away.

The next day was the first gift challenge. The winner would receive a chest of valuable tools. It was an endurance challenge. The person that could hang onto a suspended rope the longest would bring a win to their tribe. Peter, a member of the Wahannee tribe held on the longest.

Layla, Alex, Peter and the other three members of the tribe celebrated. They returned to the camp site to find their treasure chest. They opened it to find rope, a heavy duty lighter and a flash light. Now it would be easier to catch fish, shining the flashlight into the water to attract the fish, easier to light the fire and easier to build a good fort with rope.

Alex assigned Pete and his partner to go find kindling. He assigned Lakisha and her partner to catch fish, while he and Layla would use the rope to bind their fort.

Layla and Alex stood close to each other. Their bodies would touch occasionally as they worked together, weaving the rope between bamboo poles. The cameras captured the passion in their stares and body movements. By time they were done, Layla was ready to jump Alex's bones.

She had fought back her hormones for two days. It was getting to the point that she could no longer control herself. Being this close to him, feeling her body warm over and over, day after day was too much.

That night, a storm rolled in, bringing in cooler air and heavy rains. It was getting late. Layla was tired and freezing. The bamboo pools they had weaved together earlier helped block the rain and wind a little bit, but not enough to totally protect them from the elements. She curled up on a cot, attempting to stay warm. Alex felt bad for her and spooned up against her body, giving her warmth.

Layla was happy to feel warmth, yet enraged by his actions. She was furious that he was pressing his irresistibly hot body against her lustful body. She was on pins and needles. Her blood temperature was boiling over.

She grabbed his right arm and pressed it against her stomach. His warmth felt like it was burning her cold, wet skin. He ran his warm fingers up and down her stomach, trying to warm as large an area as he could. He wrapped his legs around her legs to shelter her from the storm, what he didn't know was that his movements were the last straw in her resistance.

They were not aware that the cameras were still rolling. Knowing that the storm would make compelling television, the producer instructed the cameramen to keep a distance, yet still film as much as they could. The eyes of the camera caught every movement.

Layla could feel her vagina begging for attention so she grabbed Alex's hand and stuck it between her legs. She lifted her right leg, spreading her legs to give his hand access. The cameras filmed from behind Alex, only catching shadows and partial arm movements. Alex slid his hand inside her bathing suit and slid his index finger inside her vagina. He fingered her and held her tight until she came all over his hand.

The airing of the show was two days behind the live action. Paul was excited to watch his girlfriend on television and cheer her on. Paul sat on the couch and watched the first episode. He was so happy his girlfriend, Layla was having fun as the cameras showed the party. He was a little concerned about the hot man flirted with his girlfriend, but he trusted her. The show documented each tribe building their camp and showed the first challenge.

The morning came and the storm had blown over. The camp was muddy and washed out. The tribes' clothes had been scattered all over their camp. The six of them worked together to clean up their camp.

Layla was full of energy and joking with everyone. She laughed at everything. Most of her tribe thought she was drunk or delirious. What all of them, except Alex, didn't know was what caused her current mood. She was floating on clouds after the orgasm she received during the storm. None of them saw the actions, the cameras did though.

After cleaning the camp, Alex and Layla went to find dry branches and brush to start a fire. They walked for a long time, struggling to find anything that would be dry enough to burn. After an hour, Layla was tired and stopped for a rest. She leaned against the trunk of a tree.

Alex approached her and stood before her, his hips in her face. He looked down at her eyes then looked at his crotch. He repeated the eye movements a second time. Layla smiled. She leaned forward and pulled down his cargo shorts.

Layla gasp at the size and thickness of his dick. He was so much bigger and thicker than Paul. Paul always made sure that he pleased her and gave her an orgasm. He would often bury his face between her legs, but he didn't last very long during sex and was not very big. She had resigned to not having an orgasm during intercourse and dealt with it because Paul would please her with his tongue.

Layla knew Alex could definitely please her. She took his manhood in her hands and moved onto her knees. She leaned forward and did her best to take him in her mouth. Alex was so big and thick that it strained her lips to fit his head inside her mouth. Her jaw began to ache as she took a few inches of his dick in her mouth. She licked and sucked on his head for several minutes while stroking him with her hands.

She could feel her pussy starting to ache again. She felt guilty as she sucked him, but she couldn't stop. No matter how much guilt she felt, her wanton desire was stronger. She slobbered all over his cock and did her best to please him with her lips and mouth. Alex's moans encouraged her to continue until he shot his wad all over her tonsils and face. She smiled as she licked his salty come off her face.

What she didn't know is that the producer had commissioned sky cameras to follow them. The new technology allowed the Network to create a robotic, flying camera that looked like a bird. The camera flew high enough and was quiet enough that the contestants would not be able to tell the difference between the robot and birds. A flying camera circled high above, recording their transgressions. When the pilot reported back to the producer what he had recorded, the producer decided to start a website that would give uncensored access to adults.

Paul watched the second episode and cursed the television when he saw that Alex had chosen Layla to be on his team. Paul trusted Layla, but he knew Alex had other intentions.

Paul knew how high a libido Layla had. He knew it was hard for her to go a few days without sex much less weeks or months. She had always told him that if she was away from him too long, she would have to buy a dildo to replace him. He knew she would not have a dildo in South Africa. He feared what she would do to replace his dick. He knew this was a bad idea to let her go, but he wanted to let her live her dream in front of the camera.

The second episode showed Alex and Layla fishing for food. Paul could not take his eyes off the camera. Layla looked so hot in her bathing suit. He could see her hard nipples when she was splashing in the water. He knew she was turned on.

Paul cursed the television once again when Alex approached her in the water. He saw the expression on Layla's face as the waves pushed her. He wondered what was going on below the water. He knew Layla's facial expressions and he began to cry when they raised from the water after falling down.

He saw the lust in her eyes. That was the lust she had once had when she looked at him. Paul had not seen that look in her eyes for several months. He turned off the television and went straight to bed.

The third day, the Wahannee tribe lost their challenge. They had to choose another person to go home. Layla and Alex worried that one of them would be sent home. Layla could not wait to get back to Alex, although she knew things would never be the same. The other part of her wanted both of them to stay.

It had been days since she had intercourse and years since she had satisfying intercourse. She was having sex all the time, trying to satisfy her desire, but no matter how much she has sex, she could never satisfy her needs. She would be so disappointed if she left before feeling Alex's large dick deep inside her and giving her the fulfilling sex she needed more than anything.

Lakisha was voted off, having finished last in the challenge. Layla reached forward and hugged Alex, happy they both were saved. When they returned to the camp, Pete built a fire. Alex and Layla volunteered to catch some fish. They made their way out into the lake.

Peter sat inside the fort and watched the two of them flirt with each other, splashing and pushing each other. He knew, as did everyone, that there was something going on between them.

It took a long time for the two of them to return with fish. After eating, Alex and Layla said they were going for a swim. They went deep into the water until the lake was at their shoulders.

Alex and Layla thought they were far enough out in the darkness that they would not be seen. They held each other close, swaying with the waves. Their lips locked together as Alex wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight against his body. Layla reached down and stroked Alex through his swimming trunks.

"If you don't stop, I am going to take you inside the fort and ram you. I will ram you so hard, your boyfriend will hear you moaning from here." Alex proclaimed.

"My boyfriend will never know what is going on here. I love him too much to break his heart. Perhaps I should stop. Maybe we have taken this too far."

"If you really loved him, you wouldn't be doing this. Even more, you would tell him everything when you returned."

"You are right." she said, "but I do love him. There is just something missing."

"My dick inside of you. That is what is missing."

Layla pushed against his chest, then did her best to hit him with her hand under the water. "You are so bad. You wish you had your dick inside of me."

He laughed. "I don't need to wish. I see that look in your eyes. I can smell your juices boiling when you are close to me. You want me and you will be begging to have me inside you."

"What do you like about me?" she asks, changing the subject and showing him a serious look on her face.

"Wow. Where to start...You are absolutely stunning and gorgeous my dear. Your southern accent is so enticing. Your beautiful blue eyes and blond hair amaze me. I can't stop staring and wanting to touch your hot body and perky big boobs. Your body is perfect."

"Anything else besides my body?" she asked.

"Hell yeah. The way you wrap your lips around my dick."

Layla slaps him again. She reaches down and starts stroking him again. "What else?"

"I love your laugh. Your heart. Your drive. I knew from the moment I saw you that you would be mine. You didn't have a say in the matter. Your boyfriend didn't have a say in the matter. We are animals and I am meant to devour you."

"Oh my God." she exclaimed. "You are making me so damn hot."

Paul reluctantly watched the third episode. It started off showing the challenge. He celebrated when Layla's team wins the challenge and gets the treasure chest. Towards the end of the episode it showed everyone using the newly acquired tools.

Paul cringed, seeing how close his girlfriend and Alex were working together. The last few minutes of the show, it shown the storm blowing in and focused on Layla and Alex who were becoming the stars of the show.

The ratings sky rocketed since they became the main focus. Coming back from the last commercial, the show put up a warning stating the end may be controversial and contain adult content. Paul cringed hoping for the best and fearing the worst.

Reluctantly watching on, Paul saw the camera zoom in on Layla who was curled up in a ball, freezing. He saw Alex walking toward her and screamed at the television, "Stay away from her!" Paul watched in disbelief when Alex cuddled up next to Layla. He saw her facial expression change and her smile at Alex. Paul wondered what has happened behind the cameras.

At the end of the show, Layla pushed Alex's hands down her stomach. The screen went black just as Alex's hand slid inside her bathing suit. Words in white came up on the black screen. "To see the uncensored continuation of the scenes unable to be seen here, go to www.Seeitall.com". Paul shut off the television and vowed not to watch anymore of the show. He knew then that he had lost his girlfriend.

The next day at work, Paul heard his co-workers snickering when they walked past him. They made rude innuendos referring to what happened online. Paul finally had enough and asked one of the guys what happened online. His co-worker told him that the website showed shadows and upper arm movements of Alex fingering Layla. The co-workers stated you can hear her moaning and groaning and telling him to keep going.

The two tribes are told that they have a day off to go travel the surroundings and enjoy the day off. The producer gave the camera men strict instructions to capture everything Alex and Layla do. To the camera-men's surprise. Layla and Alex went separate ways. Layla went with Holly to the far end of the lake and sunbathed naked. Alex, Paul and Roberto went off into the brush to explore. The producer knew the women would gather several views online.

The next couple of days went by without any intimate interactions between Layla and Alex. The producer changed the next challenge and made it so that Layla and Alex will be alone in the wild during the heat of the day. He hoped this will give the cameras the footage he desired to keep the ratings high.

The next day, the host stated that two members of each tribe would be participating in the challenge, the other members would go back to the camp. He explained the two members of the Wahannee tribe would be Alex and Layla, who were drawn at random. The challenge was for the team to gather clues and find the bounty. The team who found the bounty would get a weekend on a luxurious island with full amenities.

Layla and Alex took off into the brush. They worked together to find the first two clues in the first 30 minutes. The third clue sent them deep into the brush.

The heat was growing stronger as morning turned into midday. Layla removed her tank top and tied it around her head to catch the dripping sweat. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and continued to search for the third clues in her black sports bra, which is barely covering her breasts.

Alex removed his shirt, exposing his sculpted chest and stomach to the cameras. He tucked his shirt into the back of his khaki shorts. He looks at Layla from the corner of his eye. He admires the way her tanned body glistens in the sun, her breasts overflowing her sports bra.

They finally found the third clue deep in the bush. Along with the third clue was a blanket lying on the ground with a picnic basket. Alex and Layla hugged and celebrated their luck. They spread the blanket out over the grass and opened the picnic basket. Inside were two peanut butter sandwiches, two oranges and two bottles of water. They sat down and enjoyed the meal, which replenished them.

Alex turned to Layla and kissed her. "I am so glad we were chosen for this challenge."

"Me too. What are the chances us two would be chosen for the challenge? What luck." she said.

"Could you imagine a weekend together on a secluded island?" he answered.

"Mmmm. It would be so nice to sleep in a real bed, be in air conditioning again and have a real meal."

"Do you think we will have two beds or one?" he asked, winking at her.

"Who cares. We only need one though." she laughed before leaning in and kissing him again.

"Wow." he said. "You keep kissing me like that and I will devour you."

"Is that a promise?" she asked, kissing him more passionately.

Alex pushed her down and straddled her hips. He unhooked her bra and pulled it away from her breasts. Layla raised her hands over her head. She could feel the heat of the sun on her body. The heat of the sun became shadowed by Alex's head as he leaned in and kisses her puffy areola. She moaned softly and told him how good his mouth felt.

The robotic cameras zoomed in close. The producer gave his assistant a high five, upon watching the live footage. "What a great idea this is." he shouted, congratulating himself.

Moans filled the air when he began sucking on her breasts. She grabbed his hips and thrust her crotch against them. Alex took his time, concentrating on her perky breasts, teasing and licking her hardened nipples which were standing straight up in the air like two pencil erasures. Layla felt her vagina twinge as his tongue swirled around her nipples, inside his mouth.

"No more teasing. Give it to me. We don't have time to waste." she begged.

Alex tugged on her drenched panties and shorts, revealing her swollen labia. She spread her legs wide and pushed his head between them. He pushed her ankles into the air as he buried his face. He licked at her honey pot, causing her juices to flow freely. Her hips pushed toward his face, urging him to give her more. His tongue moved wildly over her clit as his fingers moved frantically inside her walls.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck yeah. Give it to me. Give it to me!" she exclaimed.

The robotic cameras came in closer, getting the best view they possibly could. The shows' producer knew he had hit the jackpot with these two. She was hot and he was handsome. There was no doubt they would attract both sexes to the Internet website. The producer's only worry was that the website would crash.

After giving her a release, Alex used part of his bottled water to clean her up. Layla wiped away the water on the blanket. Knowing they were behind, they moved on to the fourth clue.

The producer had rigged the challenge so that the opposing tribe would never find their bounty. In fact, there was no bounty for the opposing tribe to find. This ensured that Layla and Alex would win the weekend trip and give the show great ratings never seen before.

Layla and Alex found the fourth clue which lead them back towards their camp, to where they found the bounty just twenty yards away. They hugged and kissed each other, as the regular cameras filmed them.

Layla no longer cared that the public saw her affection for Alex. She knew it would break Paul's heart. She reasoned it to herself thinking, he never asked her to marry him and he should have found a way to please her during intercourse if he wanted to keep her.

The next episode on television showed the challenge, cutting out the part where Alex went down on Layla. It did show them making out. Paul did not watch the episode, though he heard about it the next day at work. His mom called him on the phone and tried to comfort him. He was so embarrassed. He figured it was his fault for falling in love with such a beautiful women. He knew he was out of his league.

A helicopter landed and carried the two of them away, taking them to the airport where they caught a flight to luxurious hotel on a secluded island. All at their disposal were massage rooms, a jacuzzi, unlimited wine, a outdoor pool, room service and a five star restaurant.

Layla walked into their hotel room and laughed. There was only one bed in the room. She jumped backwards, and plopped down on the bed, enjoying the feeling of the air conditioning and the cold comforter. A camera filmed her lying their with her eyes closed.

Alex grabbed clothes from his bag and headed to the bathroom for a shower. The cameras stopped at the closing bathroom door. The clean, cold water felt great running over his skin. It was the first time he had showered in over a week. When he finished, Layla took her turn in the bathroom, pampering herself and putting on makeup. The last week had been the first time in years that she had gone without makeup and her hair done perfectly.