Pulling Me Into You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Layla walks out of the bathroom, Alex's jaw drops wide open. "Holy shit. I thought you were beautiful before. You look absolutely magnificent."

Layla could not stop smiling. She felt normal again. She was wearing a tight black dress that ended a few inches above her knees. The front of her skirt was low cut and hugged her big breasts. Layla turned around and shook her thick butt at Alex.

"MMM!"

"Let's go get a massage." Layla said, waving for Alex to follow.

Layla lay down on the table and enjoyed the slow soft massage. She was enjoying it so much that she began moaning softly when the female masseuse worked on her thighs.

She could feel her crotch starting to cream. She needed the dick badly. It had been many years since she had went this long without a dick inside her. She envisioned Alex's large, thick, hard dick sliding inside her legs. It made her even wetter. By time the massage was over, Layla was tingling all over. Her body was positively charged with sexual stimulation. She wanted, no, she needed Alex inside her.

Layla found Alex waiting for her outside the room. She grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the elevator. The cameras followed behind, capturing every moment. When they reached their hotel room, Layla slammed the door in the camera men's face. She threw Alex on the bed and began stripping him. Alex started to laugh. "What is so funny?"

"I told you that you would beg for it. I knew you had to have me."

"Shut up and take your damn clothes off or I will go out of this room and fuck the first dick I find." she exclaimed.

The producer was loving this. He had installed cameras behind the picture on the wall and inside the television console, focusing on the bed. He was capturing the raw lust and passion in this tigress.

She was going to be a huge star. The website had almost crashed the previous night. He was sure it was bound to crash tonight. Friday night was a great time to gain maximum viewership.

Layla did a slow strip tease as she removed her tight skirt, sliding it down her feet and over her heals. She loosened the straps on her heals and stepped out of them.

Alex looked at her beautiful hips covered in light blue mini shorts with lace around the edges. His eyes moved to her matching bra, retraining her beautiful breasts. Layla unfastened her bra and let her breasts come bouncing free.

The manhood between his legs started to grow hard. She looked down at his cock and licked her lips. Her panties fell to the floor. He could see how wet and excited her body was. She hopped on top of him and straddled his body.

Her lips started sucking on his nipples. Her hands were all over his body. He took her head in his hands and pulled her close to him. He kissed her over and over before her lips moved down to his neck. She started sucking hard on his neck, mussing her hands through his hair.

She could wait no more. She leaned back and stroked his dick in her hand a few times then turned around and lowered her mouth over his massive girth. She covered the first few inches of his head in saliva then moved her hips over his waist.

Slowly and carefully, she lowered her hips, sliding his dick between her legs. Spreading her legs, Layla inserted the tip of his head between her slit. She could tell right away that this was going to be painful. Lowering her hips, she groaned as his manhood moved slightly inside her pussy walls. She held the base of his enormous dick and pushed her hips down a bit more, waiting for her walls to expand and welcome him.

It took almost a minute until she could fit him inside her. She started to slowly move her hips up and down on his pole. He was filling her like she had never been filled before. This was something that she could have only imagined. She could feel her vagina screaming for more. Her juices continued to coat his dick and make it easier for him to maneuver inside her tight walls.

When she knew she could handle it, Layla rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. "Do your think mister big shot. Give it to me."

Alex pulled her to the edge of the bed and slowly slid hid hard manhood back inside her inviting walls. He could feel her walls squeeze him, trying to pull him deeper. His manhood spread her wide open, going deeper and deeper as he thrust inside her.

Layla spread her legs as wide as she could. She was starting to feel as if she were going to lose her breath with each thrust. She looked at his sculpted abs and flexing pectoral muscles as he pushed deep inside her. She was lusting over him. She had a crush that she had never experienced before.

Her moans were flowing freely as he pushed her to the outer limits. She grabbed her nipples and started squeezing them as he thrust deep inside her. She smiled when he began to grunt. She felt like she was in heaven. He was giving her what she had been desiring for a long time.

Just when she thought it could not get any better, Alex reached down and started rolling his thumb over her clit as he thrust in and out of her. Her hips began to dance, wiggling back and forth, up and down, rolling and thrusting.

"Ohhhhhh yes. You are going to make me come. Pleeeeease don't stop. Ohhh, don't stop." she exclaimed.

Her moans excited Alex, he started thrusting harder and faster, using more force. He grabbed a hold of her hip with his left hand, using it for leverage. His right thumb continued to massage her clit.

The sound of her wetness squished and mixed with the slapping of his skin against her thighs. He was trying to hold on as long as he could, but the combination of her hips, inner walls and moans were driving him crazy. He could feel his semen racing to freedom.

The hidden cameras filmed the action from multiple angles, providing different views of their beautiful bodies and glorious action. The producer was trying to decide what he would spend his money on that would be coming to him like a floodgate.

"I'm coming. Ohhh. I'm coming. Yes. Yes YES!" she exclaimed.

Her hips thrust against him, pushing her hips most the way over his large dick. He heard a squeal of momentarily pain as her hips crashed against him.

When the first orgasm washed over her, Alex rolled her over and reinserted his dick in her vagina, doggy style. He grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled them against his body. He thrust deep inside her over and over until he was ready to come. He pulled out and came all over her ass. They fell onto the bed, totally spent.

The rest of the day they spent at the pool and eating at the restaurant. Layla decided to sip at her first of many glasses of wine during dinner. The first glass led to another during dinner, which lead to one for the road. Before she knew it, she was laughing and giggling naked in the pool.

It was Sunday before she had recovered enough to have intercourse again. She made sure Alex was fed for breakfast with a glazing of his lips. He rewarded her with cream filling of his own. Just hours before it was time to return to South Africa, Alex climbed on top of her and road her in the missionary position.

The ratings reached levels never seen before from a reality show. The website crashed twice before being moved onto a larger server. There were several new reality shows being planned before this show even completed its' season.

After winning the competition in a landslide, Layla used her winnings to move to Australia to live with Alex. She tried to apologize to Paul, who refused to see her or take her calls. She felt horrible for breaking his heart so she sent her jealous friends over to his house. She was sure one of them would happily give him the love he deserved.

Layla made sure she never went more than a few days without having sex, forever making Alex happy. She could not get enough of his manhood. He made her orgasm in ways no one could. She never thought the arrogant, confident, built man was for her, she was wrong.