All Comments on 'Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 01'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, hell yes. That boy is gonna get it good!

Oh yes. I see it now. Mon and sister and the wfe are gonna rain holy hell down on this guy and we'll get to see it all happen. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing start. Stroking himself in front of his sister!

I wonder where this one is going to go, dear author. Like the girl in the story, I love seeing a guy touch himself, and I've had that pleasure a few times. But this has started out to be more than just a guy wanking while his sister watches. I think he should do it in front of his mother, too, and his wife and all their female friends.

shagalotshagalotabout 14 years ago
Very Good

Well i have read every one of your stories so far and i have added you as one of my fav authors , i have enjoyed your stories so much for which i thank you , but just as the comments left for you yesterday said you seem to want to keep ppl hangingf on for the next chapter in a story, you have to many stories unfinished as it is without adding more , and im sorry to say but unless i see a few of these past stories compleated or at least some more chapters then this is one reader you will lose very quickly , im sorry to have to say this as i had hoped you would become a seasoned lit writer but instead of that you are just leaving us with a lot of unanswered questions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so hot and realistic

Loved the story very much, actually comes off with a sense of realism but for the abbreviated time between discovery and further action. I could feel the silk on my legs.

Chadwick22Chadwick22about 14 years ago
The Best I've read.

This story had me aroused from beginning to end. Erotically written. Can't wait read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great job!

MORE!

DebPlays09DebPlays09about 14 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot story! Keep them (and us) cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

This is a phenomenal start. Well written and exciting but leaving the distinct feeling that there is more (and much better) yet to come. Please write more of this, and make it a long series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
is the fun just beginning??

Thank you for a wonderful story. You have a very fine grasp of the turmoil many of us closet sissies must go through on a daily basis; the need to be the man and husband and mature brother and son, all the while dying to be able to slip into a pair of silky or lacy panties and feel our feminine side.

I loved the beginning of this story - the joy of being able to "dress" and engage in some fantasy writing or reading. And the hell of being found out; knowing that your darkest secrets and desires are out there and exposed, and wondering when the shoe will drop, and how.

Sis and Mom were a little too understanding, considering the feelings of betrayal they had when they walked into the house, but it was a nice way to break the ice and get feelings out into the open. But I hope all is not going to be so nice. A sissy needs the soft and silkies and feminine feelings, but a submissive needs control and domination; and a bit of humiliation to ad spice. Maybe that will be Beth's department?

I hope there are plenty more adventures to come.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination - or is it??

Melinda4cd@aol.com

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 14 years ago
OK, the discovery is out of the way!

Now it's time for some real fun! I'll be reading faithfully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was so totally hot. Mother, wife, sister, discovering his deepest secrets and little sister exploring how fare she might take it. Moving on to Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love girls clothes but

I do NOT want to see, touch, be touched by, or be in the presence of another male!

Women, wife, sisters OK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really really

silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?

Girls are entitled to have a diary but he is not entitled to have a secret stash of thoughts albeit stories? Yes, he violated his mom and sister... but they all violated him. It would be different if he had published those stories, right? He was really doubledealt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dominated and Humiliated by the Women in My Life

This is the hottest and most thrilling story I have ever read. The idea of being dominated and humiliated by the women in my life is one of my greatest fantasies and needs.When I read that in the beginning of this story I almost cried, it made me so excited in a really dirty way. In my case, it's my mother, wife and daughter that I need to dominate me and I need them all to know what a sissy fag I am. I talk about this every week with my phone mistress. I really need all the women in my life to know that I wear my wife's bras and panties every chance that I get and that I fantasize about gay sex all the time. Many of my gay fantasies involve my mom, wife or daughter. I wore my mommy's panties and bras when I was a boy and I also wear my wife's things as well while I sniff my daughter's dirty panties. I dream about getting strap-on fucked by my mother while my wife and daughter watch. Imagining my wife seeing this makes me so crazy because nothing else could be so emasculating for a man. I also think about my wife fucking another man and making me lick his asshole while she does it. I dream about my wife catching me playing with my mommy's panties and discovering what a real mommy sissy I am. I want to wear mommy's bras and panties in front of her and her friends while she fingers my asshole and makes me play with myself. And I want to be dominated by my daughter's boyfriend while she watches him make me suck his cock. Oh, there is so much I want to write about here and tell you but I just can't take it any more--I have to get back to your story while I play with myself and shove my penis dildo in and out of my sissy pussy. You are the absolute best writer--don't let anyone tell you anything different.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

should have grabbed their diary's and threaten to expose all of their thoughts and words, to sink home how much of an invasion it was. your only 3 mos. into your wedding, if you think that is humiliating it will be in the future with her at your throat, divorce her immediately.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
think good story though

can you possibly think, or believe your mum or sister are not going to tell anyone, or hold it over your head the rest of your life, should have left that night never to return. one parting word, never trust a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH MY !!!

This is an extremely erotic fantasy of mine. I'd luv to be "caught" in my pretty lingerie while reading Literotica, and making some of my sweet cummies in a frilly pair of panties......Mmmm!!! Thx for sharing this submission.

SissyCrissy.................xoxoxo

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Very good writing

Hot. It promises.

pamarshallpamarshallover 5 years ago
Great story

Wow can't stop reading great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So frekin hot

I'd just love to be the sister in this story and make by brother do some things. Oh yeah.

madetoobeymadetoobeyabout 4 years ago
Great start and well written.

Full marks from me. Well paced and well written. I'm sure looking forwrd to reading more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Spot on really good

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

HOT !!! Although I don't need the possibilities about him sucking a cock, prefer Mom to be the First to use a Strapon on him first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wonderfully sexy story and so hot and I am so hard with a wet spot in my panties. His sister has just a started to become a femdom for life. The two will always have a connection centered on being submissive and dominant what fun. It’s a dream that is full of cum and lust. Thank you, your creative and a sexy person it was fun reading your story.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy11 months ago

Poignant, loving, and oh so fucking hot! An insidiously good read ;) Thank you! 5 stars, obviously :))

I loved how vulnerable main dude was. And your ability to portray his sister as a woman exuding love, vulnerability and dominance was literally breathtaking.

Again, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good fantasy. Wife does not like her husbands fantasy/fetish. Should he like hers? I "see" some revenge coming. I hope so; turn-about is only fair play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous