Punished for my Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Friday came...

“But Shi my fiancé calls me every Friday at 2000; I need to talk to him. You can’t come over tonight,” I pleaded with her.

“I’ll be there after midnight, leave your door open so ol’ Shi can give her pussy what she needs,” my insistent lover demanded.

I didn’t tell Jim what happened with Shiandra. I felt so guilty talking with him. I knew that my dear man was home alone while I reveled in pussy and lesbian sex at night and felt shame and self-loathing during the day. We ended our call as we always did, but all I could think of was Shiandra’s big, black cunt being forced onto my mouth as I submitted to her sexual whims.

“Baby, you don’t sound like you’re into this tonight,” Jim complained.

“I’m sorry honey, but it’s been a rough week. Please try to understand,” I hated myself for lying to my future husband. I was terrified of telling him that I had been forced into having lesbian sex three nights in a row...and that I liked it.

“I hope you are ok Maureen,” Jimmy was suddenly very serious, “you know you can tell me anything baby.”

“I know Jim. I know,” I answered, but unconvincingly so.

Shiandra came to me around 0100 and had me stick my ass in the air as she licked and sucked my butt hole for awhile. Then she moved me around on the bed until we were lying on our sides in a relaxed 69er.

I’m not sure when I fell asleep, but it was after tasting Shi’s furry pussy and ass for quite awhile, and after she brought me to a few good orgasms by using her big soft lips on my pussy and clitoris and slowly, steadily finger-fucking my butt with her meaty black fingers.

Chapter VI

The alarm clock went-off at 0500, my normal workday wake-up. I slept with my head on the big sagging pillow of Shiandra’s boob.

“Turn that off pussy,” Shi whispered to me, “it’s Saturday baby, you ain’t going nowhere.”

I lay back down on Shi’s big boob. She moved my head a bit and fed me her long nipple, as if I were her little baby, while we drifted back to sleep.

Once again, the knocking at my door, ‘Oh God,’ I looked at Shiandra still sleeping in my bed, ‘what if I’m caught with a woman in my bed.’ The potential consequences of my submissive lesbian lust became crystal clear in those few seconds as the knocking continued.

“Mar? Maureen?” Lisa was softy calling out through the adjoining bathroom door.

I quickly put on my robe and turned to make sure Lisa wouldn’t be able to see my bed-mate from the door. I cracked the door open and peeked at Lisa, “Mmm, hi Lis...what time is it?”

“It’s after 7:30,” she looked at me with an odd expression, “Do you want to go to breakfast with me?” she asked while still looking at me as if she was trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

“No thanks Lis, I didn’t sleep very well last night and I just want to stay in bed,” I tried to give a plausible excuse.

“Ya I know,” she giggled at me, “you better get your fiancé up here or you’re going to diddle yourself to death. I almost knocked to see if you were ok last night with all the moaning, but then you starting saying how it was “so good” so I figured you were playing with yourself...again.”

‘Oh my God...ohmigod,’ I almost died, “again?” I asked Lisa.

“Oh forget it Mar. We all do it. You just do it more often and are a lot louder that some,” she laughed at me. “Do you want me to bring you back something from the chow hall?”

“Um...yeah...ok,” I stammered at her incredulously, “a couple of bacon and egg biscuits and some melon please.”

“Ok, bye,” and she turned to walk back into her room.

‘She heard us...heard me’ I was shaking with fear.

“Shiandra,” I whispered to my lesbian seducer, “Shiandra, you have to go. Lisa will be back soon and she’ll want to come into my room. Please Shi!” I begged her urgently, quietly.

Shi sat up, spread her legs wide and demanded, “Eat this first, white girl,” she was pointing at her fat black pussy, “you know you want it baby, and it better be quick or you’ll get caught by little miss prissy.”

I fell to my knees on the hard floor and without hesitation, opened my mouth and licked and sucked her big pussy. She never made a sound except when she reached her climax with grunt, “Ungh,” as she bucked her hips once. She grabbed handfuls of my hair and forcibly smeared my face into her pussy. I was coated from ear to ear, and chin to forehead in her thick, sticky, smelly sauce.

She then pulled me up from her cunt by my hair and sniffed my face, “That’s the way you should always smell baby.”

Without saying another word Shiandra dressed and headed towards the door. I checked the quad before she snuck out, “be in my room at 1400,” she whispered to me as she left.

I went and sat on the edge of my bed and started to freak. Wondering how I would ever stop this insatiable woman who was taking over my thoughts and desires. I couldn’t seem to stop myself from obeying her. After the months of deflecting her advances, in the end, all she had to do was push me onto my bed and do as she pleased with my body. The guilt and shame overcame me in waves as I was disgusted by my total lack of willpower to resist Shiandra’s encroachment into my mind and body.

I sat wallowing in self-pity for too long, “knock, knock,” came Lisa’s tiny voice as she opened the door from the bathroom. She gasped a bit as she witnessed me sitting on the edge of the bed, tears of shame staining my cheeks.

“Oh Mar, are you ok sweetie,” Lisa said with real concern for my wellbeing.

I just looked at my pixyish roommate, “I can’t help myself Lisa. I just can’t stop it, I don’t have the strength,” I cried to her.

She set my breakfast down and came and sat on the bed next to me. Lis wrapped her arms around me, “It’ll be ok Maureen; you just miss Jimmy is all.”

“But you don’t understand,” I cried to her.

“It’ll be ok Mar,” Lisa said as she hugged my head to her breast and started to stroke the sweaty, musky, cum-soaked hair that framed my face, “Oh honey, it will all work out for the best...you’ll see.”

“But you don’t understand Lisa...please just leave me alone,” I pleaded with her.

“Ok, ok Mar, but I’ll be right next door if you feel like talking,” she promised as she continued to wipe my tears and Shiandra’s cunt juice from my face, “everything will work out for the best...you’ll see.”

I stopped my self-pity session and managed to eat the breakfast that Lisa brought me. I sat and thought for a bit about my predicament and decided I needed to call Jim tonight, and together we could work something out. I went to take a long hot shower. I hoped to wash away Shiandra’s stink and some of my own guilt.

Chapter VII

I knocked on Lisa’s door to see if she’d like to go for a walk and to apologize for her seeing me in my frazzled state.

“Hey no problem Mar,” she was her ever bubbly, ever girlish self again. She was dressed in a delicate pink angora sweater, tight blue jeans, and white tennis shoes, “everything will work out...don’t worry...you’ll see.”

We walked in the cool Canadian air and I actually enjoyed the rugged scenery for once. Lisa told me how she hated when Dino, her boyfriend, had weekend duty and she didn’t get to see him, and I griped about not being able to see Jimmy. We talked about our mutual misery and how boring things were at this duty station.

“Well, you could always join the scuba club to relieve your boredom,” she said pointing to the maniacs preparing to go scuba diving in the frigid waters of Argentia Bay. “It might even be better than frigging yourself all day long,” she smiled and whispered to me, “because you sure could use a cold shower or something Maureen.”

I giggled nervously, ‘Yeah, or something,’ I drifted away, thinking of Shiandra’s dominance over me and it caused a shiver to go through my body.

“Earth to Maureen,” Lisa waved her hand in front of my eyes, “where in the heck did you go just then?”

“I was thinking that you’re right...I do need a cold shower...or something,” and we both chuckled at my admission of almost constant horniness.

Lisa led me over hill and dale as we jabbered on about work and boyfriends.

“I don’t know though, Dino has such a little one,” she complained, “I have a love...I had a lover with a really big one,” she corrected herself and looked at me to see if I caught her slip, “and it was really great. I mean it filled me so full I thought I would be split open, but it was the best...the absolute best love-making I’ve ever felt. So, how big is Jim?”

‘Did she just say “it”,’ I thought before responding, ‘I would never think of a boyfriend as an “it”.’

“Seven and one-quarter inches,” I said with sure knowledge and a giggle, “I measured him once just before he came and his dick was completely hard. But he’s really, really thick. Oh I miss my man,” I sighed with lovely memories of Jimmy fucking me to paradise.

Lisa laughed, “What? You pushed him away and had a measuring tape in your hand?”

“Almost hun, I was giving him a blow job and had a measuring tape in my hand,” I laughed back to my petite friend.

We both laughed, “No wonder you miss him,” Lisa kept laughing.

We soon arrived at the decrepit entrance of, what appeared to be an old mine. She took my hand as we explored a few yards into the abandoned, vacant, and desolate shaft.

‘Oh my, what metaphors,’ I thought, looking at my partner in exploration.

It was an empty hole, but nonetheless, a hole filled with adventure. Lisa held my hand tight as we explored together. She stopped suddenly and sat on a large rock just outside the veil of direct daylight. Lisa still held my hand in hers as we sat and became enveloped in our secret place.

We sat and talked and held hands like sisters. We laughed and giggled and whispered and shared our life experiences and our secret, hopeful desires of what our lives would become. Lisa became a close friend that afternoon. A couple hours had passed before we decided to head back to the barracks

As we walked back towards the BEQ I glanced at my watch and saw that it was five minutes ‘til two, “Oh shit,” I exclaimed, “I’m gonna be late!”

Lisa looked at my quizzically, “Late for what Mar?” she grinned at me, “are you meeting someone for...you know?”

“No, let’s walk a little faster,” I was almost panicked.

“Relax Maureen, everything will work out alright...you’ll see.”

We arrived at the BEQ at 1430. I hurried to my room and found a note that read, “Wear you best and sexiest panties and bra. Nothing else! Come NOW! You’re late!”

Chapter VIII

I hurried into Shiandra’s room without knocking, ‘whew, I made it through the lounge,’ I sighed to myself.

Shi was seated in the one and only chair in the room. She looked positively dangerous as she stood to greet me. She wore a black ball cap, a black leather vest that forced her big floppy boobs to spill out the top, a pair of very tight black leather hot pants that allowed her big butt cheeks to hang out the bottom and her unruly pubic hair to flow out the leg openings, shiny black combat boots, and she carried a riding crop in her right hand.

“Oh the stupid white pussy is finally here,” she sneered at me as she went to lock the door and ensure that the bathroom door was also locked. “Where have you been pussy?”

“I went...” she wouldn’t let me finish.

“Shut-up you dumb bitch. Stand at attention, and don’t you look at me,” she took control once again, “When I say be here at 1400, I mean 1400. Do you fucking understand me bitch?”

“Yes Shi...” she cut me off again.

“Shut the fuck up you stupid white whore. I don’t want to hear your pathetic excuses. I’ll tell you when you can talk.” She barked as she appraised my near naked body standing rigidly before her.

Shiandra reached into a pocket on her vest and removed a straight razor which she held menacingly before my eyes. My body started to tremble as she slipped the blade under my left bra strap and held it there--letting me feel the cold steel against my skin--then she cut the strap. She repeated this vicious game on my right bra strap, and then on the elastic between my breasts so that my best lacy bra was effectively cut away from my body; destroyed and laying in a heap on the floor.

She walked around my stiffened form and laid the cold blade against my neck and ran it down to my breasts until I felt the sharp edge digging at my nipple.

“You better stop shaking you dumb pussy or you’re going to hurt yourself.” She was enjoying my shame. She somehow knew I would perform whatever deviant act she demanded of me.

Shiandra moved the back side of the blade downwards across my belly and into my soaked panties with agonizing slowness. She grabbed the waistband of my best pair of panties and started cutting the front in a straight line, downwards, downwards...ever so slowly...directly in front of my aroused pussy. She put the razor away and reached into my splayed open underwear; digging two of her thick, black fingers into my sloppy hole.

“Just what I thought, all you stupid white pussies love the way Shi takes charge,” she sneered and shoved her wet fingers into my mouth, “Clean them bitch. Good pussy. Stay right there pussy, daddy has some surprises for you.”

She returned and placed a leather collar around my neck, she then buckled leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles.

“C’mon pussy,” she commanded as she led me to the foot of her bed where an English-style riding saddle was strapped to the footboard.

Shiandra was practiced and methodical as she attached something to my ankle cuffs that would not allow me to close my wide-spread legs, she then secured my ankles to the bed frame. She roughly pushed me forward over the leather saddle and strapped my waist down tight against it, and then attached each wrist cuff to ropes suspended from the ceiling via pulleys. She adjusted the ropes so my dangling breasts just barely touched the satin sheets on her bed, and my arms were pulled painfully away from my willing body.

She appeared before my aroused, but terrified body, “this is what good white pussies get,” she said softly, in the seductive voice she used to woo me into this bizarre relationship.

Shiandra opened the doors of the wall locker to my right so that I could watch in the mirrors mounted on the doors as she knelt behind me and started to slowly scratch and tickle her way up my legs towards my flowing cunt. I groaned as she tore what remained of my drenched panties from my legs; joining my bra in a destroyed heap on the floor. I moaned my lust as she kissed and licked my ass cheeks, making them shinny and wet with her saliva.

“Oh Shi...so good...so good,” I moaned louder as she licked my butt hole with a flattened tongue, just like a mother cat would clean her kitten.

She sucked and kissed my pussy and within moments I was calling for release, “Shiandra...Shiandra...oh yes...oh yes.”

She suddenly stopped and went to her locker, “You stupid white dykes are all the same; you just don’t know how to stay quiet,” she sneered as she placed a red ball into my mouth that stretched my lips and jaws painfully wide.

The ball had straps attached to it, that she in-turn clipped to the back of the collar I wore; forcing my head to stay in a strained, raised position. She closed the locker doors so I could no longer watch her as she moved around behind me.

“You haven’t been a good white pussy, now have you baby,” she asserted her dominance over my bound form, “this is what bad cunts get when they don’t obey their daddy.”

I heard the riding crop sing through the air a moment before it impacted my ass, “NNnnnnggghhhhhhh,” I scream into the gag in real pain as she started to viciously beat me.

After the second “thwap” of the crop I started crying. She stopped after 10 or 12 strokes as I sobbed and screamed with each impact from my torture’s instrument of punishment.

Shiandra placed the shaft of the crop into my pussy slit and drew it back towards her. I could feel that I was lubricating the length of the tool as she gave my pussy one hard swat before she stepped in front of me.

“You dumb white pussies are all the same, you whine and cry when you get punished, but you just can’t help fucking-up my riding crop with your pussy juice,” she goaded me, waving the wet crop in front of my face.

“You’re not supposed to enjoy this you stupid bitch, but you are, aren’t you?” she demanded, “answer me you stupid cunt,”

I tried to mumble through the gag, but nothing intelligible came out.

“I fucking thought so, you won’t even answer your daddy when he asks you a question,” she sneered.

Shiandra blindfolded me so that yet another of my senses was deprived from this sick game. I sensed her moving around behind me again and heard the swish of the riding crop through the air as my beating started anew. After 30 or 40 hard, vicious lashes from her crop I was a whimpering, sobbing mass bound over a saddle.

My ass and upper thighs were on fire, burning from the beating so expertly delivery by my seducer. Shiandra was far from done with me. I felt something cool and wet being applied to my asshole, and then something warm, narrow, and stiff being inserted into that hole.

“What a fucking whore,” I heard Shi exclaim, “I just touch the tip of my crop to your bunghole and it opens right up.”

I heard her moving around behind me, praying that she wouldn’t start beating me again.

“This will take care of that hungry asshole baby,” she had the sneering, hateful tone in her voice again and I braced myself for her crop, “Daddy has much better toys than you bitch.”

She roughly pulled the riding crop from my ass and I soon felt something slick, smooth and firm, and much, much larger being slowly fed into my eager butt. It stretched me and stretched me until I thought that my anus would tear. I screamed bloody murder into the gag before my anal ring closed onto a sudden narrowing of the large butt plug that Shiandra filled me with. I never had anything so large in my bum before, and once the plug was in-place, I felt wonderfully full as the initial pain subsided and my anus developed a warm, pulsing glow.

Then I heard the distinctive sound of a Polaroid camera going off, “Click...whiiiizzz...thunk.”

Shi was still twisting and turning the butt plug; I felt both her hands on my body. But the camera sounds continued again, and again, and again, “Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk,” someone else was in the room capturing my lesbian submission on film.

I struggled against my bonds. I was desperately trying to escape from the humiliation of being photographed in my bound and aroused state. Shiandra just laughed as she knew that I suddenly realized what was happening around me.

“I knew that butt could take my big toy,” Shi said, sounding pleased with herself, that she could demand to most vile and depraved things of my body, and my unconscious desire for her dominance allowed her total access.

I was a sweaty, whimpering shell of a woman. My body had become no more than another toy for Shiandra to play with...just another white pussy on her trophy shelf.

My torturer surprised me again by starting to slowly, gently rub my exposed pussy with her lubricated fingers. She quickly brought me to the verge of climax. My body betrayed my mind, as my seducer aroused my insatiable pussy over my better judgment and a need to flee this harsh, violent experience.

“That’s Daddy’s baby,” Shiandra’s voice was back to the slow, liquid, seductive voice that originally lured me towards her lesbian charms, “be a good white girl now, and don’t you cum unless daddy tells you to. You understand baby? No cumming unless I tell you to...daddy doesn’t want to have to punish his girl again.”

But my needy, shameful body betrayed me. I felt the waves of heavenly ecstasy after ten minutes or so of Shiandra’s manual manipulation on my excited pussy and engorged clitoris. I moaned through my gag is I flooded my tormenter’s hand with my cunt juice. My body bucked against her hand as best it could in my bound state. My nipples rubbed on the smooth satin sheets as my pussy convulsed under her experienced hand. The burning of my butt cheeks, the fullness in my rectum, the pain in my neck and shoulders from being suspended for so long, and Shi’s constant threat of more punishment of unknown viciousness all combined to intensify my climax.