Punished for my Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dino and I were ordered to kneel to either side of Lisa; Dino sucked Faye’s dildo and I licked Lisa’s butt to get her ready. Faye then sodomized my pixyish, femme friend as Lisa screamed, “Pop my cherry Daddy...Pop my cherry Daddy,” while tender, dominant Faye introduced the bride to new kinds of forbidden love.

Lisa and Dino left the Navy and moved to Boston. Lisa was soon pregnant with their first child, and, I think that sealed Faye’s decision to join them six months later as their “Daddy” and live-in lover.

********************************************

Jimmy and I broke-up soon after his visit here. I told him that I still loved him, but I would always need somebody sadistic and dominant in my life...and he was just too submissive to fill that role. So...that was that.

I was sad for awhile, but Shiandra soon beat the sadness, guilt, and shame out of me.

********************************************

Shiandra made Chief, and after a year of our being together as Dom/sub, she was transferred to Reno, Nevada as a recruiter. I was brokenhearted after she left. My “Daddy” arranged for my Division Officer (a stout, LTJG who thought she was a butch, but was much too kind and caring for my needs) to have me eat her cunt every day, and to have Faye punish me on Saturdays for being a stupid, white-trash whore. I was a nice thought, but neither were a hard enough butch to absolve my lesbian guilt.

Shi called me at least twice per month and told me that she was going to beat me senseless and put me in the hospital the next time she saw me. (Promises, promises) She called me all manner of degrading names as I gushed, and gushed on the other end of the phone. Never cumming until my “Daddy” gave her permission.

Shi would give me all the grisly details of her sadistic conquests of potential recruits passing through her office. “I’ve found heaven on earth baby,” she would tell me, “I’m processing so many hot, little, white whores through this office that I may just want to go back to the fleet to have another crack at them.”

I couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous hearing about my “Daddy’s” fun.

‘That should be my beating,’ I thought while listening to Shiandra telling me all about the latest eighteen year-old, white-trash cunt she turned-out.

Now as an SK1, I reenlisted on the condition of a guaranteed duty station to...you guessed it...Reno, Nevada as a recruiter. I finished my remaining eighteen months in Canada and then was happily reunited with Shiandra.

True to her word, Shi put me in the hospital on our first night together, which was my first day of a thirty day leave. I was right to make sure I had time to recover from my Daddy’s rage before reporting to my new duty station.

I still had a bit of a black-eye, ripped cunt, and a healing cracked rib when I finally reported to my new command. Shi and I shared a house, as there wasn’t any base or barracks to be housed in. We built a playroom in the basement so that Shi had a place to beat me and fuck me where the neighbors wouldn’t hear my screams of submission.

About six months from Shiandra’s rotation I arranged to be found in a compromising situation with one of the young female recruits, and I was promptly discharged as “A convenience to the Navy”. Shiandra pulled a similar stunt--ensuring her pension with damning pictures of our CO fucking young recruits--and was quietly discharged from the service.

Shi opened a Harley shop that caters to hard butches just like her. She and two other leather-dykes built a thriving business within a few short months. I was surprised how far lesbian bikers would ride to use a dyke-owned business.

Word was out that the only gay-run bike shop between Las Vegas and Stockton was located just north of Carson City, and within their first year of operations, leather-dykes and leather-men from all over the west were flocking to the place, making it a financial success.

About two years after we were both free of Navy scrutiny, Shiandra and I decided to start a family. We went to a fertility clinic and found out all about artificial insemination. Shi decided that she would arrange something more sadistically suitable for me than some sterile medical procedure. She arranged for me to become pregnant by having five different, anonymous black men, fuck me over five consecutive days.

I never saw the men as I was blindfolded while they pumped me from behind. Shi controlled my impregnation sessions and continually hurled verbal humiliation at me while I was being bred. Shiandra would beat my tits and ass for climaxing while the men fucked me...even though she had ordered me to cum while they fucked me.

Throughout the week, when a man emptied his load into my fertile womb, Shi would tell him to leave and then she would give me a long, hard, pounding fuck with her “Daddy dick”. After she “came” inside me, Shiandra ordered me to clean her cock, and I gladly sucked and licked any of “her sperm” still clinging to my daddy’s big, black dick. She verbally degraded me for allowing a man to put his dick in me and called me a stupid white whore for licking her sperm-coated cock.

“How can you eat that shit you dumb cunt? What a stupid fucking white whore you are. You make me fucking sick” Shi screamed at me as I licked a big blob of semen from her black dildo.

It had been over four years since I had been anywhere near sperm. I choked and retched from the taste of it, every time Shiandra forced her big, sloppy, semen-coated dick into my mouth.

Sure enough, I missed my next period. Nine months later I gave birth to our first lovely, mulatto baby girl. I never knew who the true father was. In my mind the father is named Shiandra Thomas.

Shiandra still beats, tortures, punishes, fucks, and sodomizes me on Saturdays--beating, suffering, ass-fucking, and agony that I need, and deserve for being a wanton, white-trash, dyke, whore--but the rest of the week she is a great father and provider to me and our three, lovely, dark-skinned children, and the best lover a devout, masochistic, submissive femme could ever hope to have.