All Comments on 'Punished on Valentine's Day'

by RoseWilder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Oh wow; this is a gem of a story... I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
kitsch

dear Rose

I can see you put some effort into the story but still - its way too schmaltzy..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
uhm

well i liked it..but then it got a little corny..but its ok.good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

its awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So much brutal punishment

in a "loving" relationship. The cumulative amount of strikes from the cane, the ruler, the flogger on her clit, the stretching on the rack--then supposedly she's okay enough to go out to dinner, come home and endure ANOTHER round of it? Such violent extreme punishment over a relatively small transgression--it's very difficult for me to believe that the sub would crave to be treated this harshly. I understand the sweet connection between pleasure and pain. What I don't get is the use of extremely harsh physical punishments that in reality would leave her body badly bruised for days. This obsession with violent punishment is a part of bdsm that I will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Finialy some BDSM lesbian romance. You made me wish I was there. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BDSM Punishment Pain/Pleasure

To really understand the concept of bdsm, Domme/sub interaction and acceptance one must understand the pleasure/pain or pain/pleasure concept...the love that is given and accepted is unmatched. A sub accepts, wants and evan needs to be punished for transgressions. The severity, or lack there of, is an interaction of pain amd pleasure...and subsequently, the love exchanged between the two. This story is a very good reflection of love and understanding and further of BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
<3

That was amazing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous