All Comments on 'Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 07'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FOR FUCKS SAKE

Stop writing this absolute garbage. It fucking sucks! It is so stupid a premise that it defies imagination. Please stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
for fuck shakes there yurning hi, gay fucking just have him fucking moving out fuck his mom and the pinishment or dont write anymore

There making him gay and mo guy would ever let that happen to the, tjey would just gucking move ouy so just have him move out or stop writimg tjis garbage you fucking faggot are you gay like the brother or are u inside the closet gay fuck the mom to whose mother woild ever make there son suck a dildo or fuck there son in tje ass with a dildo and whats up with the sister she sjould have fucking stopped it

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Keep writing

Dont you dare listen to Messrs Anonymous & Anonymous and stop. This story is going great.

I have one small critique though, the pace seems to be a little slow. I understand you stretching out his ordeal, but it took 7 chapters just to cover day 1 (his reward is still left). And try to write bigger chapters.

Great story, fuck you Anonymous and fuck you again Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If you don;t like the story don't read it. Or shut the f .... up.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
Excellent work yet again

I admit I was a bit uncomfortable reading the spanking bit, but that didn't detract from the story's quality at all. In fact, the way it was handled afterward made me want to see his reward all the more. Great job yet again, you two know how to truly paint a really hot, erotic image. Although I'd suggest maybe combining parts of the story so we don't have to wait as long for more; your story is that addictive haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just garbage

You keep trying to defend this garbage with your statement at the beginning of each chapter. It just can't work we as normal people see through it to the garbage it relay is. Real humans don't do the things this pair ( mother daughter ) do to their son or brother. We understand that they hate males as we males must hate them in the same way. This is hardly the form for such things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazingly well thought out and well written!

What more could I say? As a long time reader, I've read my share of poorly written stories here, however, this story has been an amazing journey from the start and I encourage you to continue. I believe I understand the time and effort it takes to create a story the reader can visualize, and down to the letter, this is that kind of story.

It's shameful that some people are driven to make such comments as I've seen here. There is no way to explain what causes them to react that way. They might be lashing out at you as a writer because you've touched a guilty nerve with them. Maybe you have brought to light a facet of their own desires, and in order to feel better about themselves they have to attack you.

I think as a good writer, you're going to have to understand the many reasons people leave comments and send private feedback. If your writing was poor, no one would even care about commenting because, what's the use? A good story that draws in the reader and paints a picture is always going to be more apt to generate true emotional comments.

I'm enjoying your story and there's probably thousands of readers across the globe that are, too. It's a masterful piece of erotic literature that is very well done. So, don't bother yourself with what other's say. I hope you'll continue and I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree

This is not erotica this is just hatred of the male gender

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best

Cant wait kerp going I love it little slow bit I read every day and out makes me

So wet I wish my mom would have done this and fu guys that dont like it

it's a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get to it

After half a dozen stories your still on the first day.... Why do you feel the need to re write the previous stories into the beginning of each one ? Anyone reading the stories allready knows what happened during the previous stories. Every one of the stories is one page of rehash and one of new !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great chapter of a wonderful story.

Quite outstanding, RandomAuthor - this story keeps on getting better with each new chapter! Bobby's outlook will be changed forever by the time his Mum and sister are through with him!

I can hardly wait for the nest chapter. Ignore the critics and keep writing for us!

5 *s to give you a little encouragement - don't give in, you're too good to let the 'critics' gag you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gag is rite

You tell us not read your work if we don't like it. Just stop producing the crap and we will stop reading the crap. There is an extremely long pat on the back from an anonymous that is definitively written by the author. It's pretty bad to defend your own terrible unjust work.Putting a gag on your work is only just dessert for the rest of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stop wasting bandwidth !!!

stop wasting bandwidth posting crap like this, I need the bandwidth to download porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story thus Far.

I am Really Enjoying the story so far,plus I can't wait till you publish the next chapter.

One thing I can't understand as a erotica fiction story Why are all these other negative comments against you.

In fiction you can do as you like to the people in the story.

I know none of them will see this comment but If they don't like it as you said before then They should go onto another story.

Please keep up the good work on this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for your hard work on this!

Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work, thought, and creativity that you're putting into this. It's a super erotic and sexy story - I can't wait for chapter 8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wondering

i just wonder if the mom and sister trying to make a submissive slave out of thier son/brother. spanking i can understand but ass fucking and forcing him to suck on a dildo, after 7 days of that treatment he will be a cock salve for anyone.

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
Satisfying exploration

The anons who criticize so harshly are simply laying bare their own insecurities about their own sexuality. It's fiction, for pity sake. Very erotic intimacy—a very intensely intimate atmosphere develops as these three slowly unfurl their inner selves before each other's senses in this remarkable voyage of discovery. The forces of human sexuality are being given an opportunity to flower in an intensely loving environment, spanking not withstanding. Can't remember when last enjoyed a series so much. . . and to think I've never really had much interest in men's panty fetishes. These authors are really quite accomplished.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 12 years ago
I can't understand the criticism!

A good story, well told. Why the adverse comments?

I find a lot of comments to stories often involve the writer being told to alter the story to satisfy the whims of a particular reader. Surely a sane reader would have decided to move to a different story long before reading eight chapters.

I can only advise the author to have pity upon the 'poor of spirit' and to carry on writing for the majority.

In other words, fuck 'em.

Jane Marwood

buttman52buttman52over 11 years ago
Wow....."WOW......WOW

Ive read over 300 stories in literotica,butt yours by far is the best yet.Iam 60 yrs old

and for a story to touch me like yours has,all I can say is Thank You

Please don't stop writing and I won't stop reading....OK.....:-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to be continued

those were your words. so where is the rest of the storie. i mean seven days of punishment you never got through the first day. what the hell. you have other stories you havnt finished either. i mean what gives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't understand.

I'm missing the dynamics of his punishment. This story is definatly hot. The secrecy of the moms side of the story is somewhat irritating especially the whispering during his punishment phase. But I like the story just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wait... WHAT?!

So not only are they fucking him up, in many ways, but they're gonna take his every virginity?! Ok it's not a punishment anymore! Now it's just the "mother" taking petty revenge in big ways! I bet she'd've never thought of this if she'd had it happen to her! But oh wait I forgot! Girls can do no harm ._. Wrong! Women are a lot more cruel than any psycho could ever be. Men are evolved for brawn. Women for brains. So basically mix that with hormones that have a rave party every month and stick a bit of egotism into it and you've got a villain that makes marvel quake in its many heroes and villains boots! Also this just shows how cruel they can be. He's never touched them sexually. Not them. But they just tear that barrier down like a minor nuisance and decide to arse fuck him with dildos and spank him for doing what seems to be American teens favourite activity: fucking everything up! So really no one is in the "right" but everyone is in that deep dark pit that burns all the sense out of your skull and sticks the most poorly thought out ideas into it "hey you know what's a great plan? Stripping him and robbing him of his basic human rights" they're criminals like few others and they don't care... But then again neither do I and neither should you. What's the point in caring? When they don't even think of the emotion "care"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a guy

too fucking long and waaay to stretched out

who gives a shit about all the other shit just get to the assraping and violent spanking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story!

I cum so hard when I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
congratulations Bobby

You're well on your way to being a sissy fag boy. You will love being some fat homosexual's playtoy. See, mom and sis have already taught you to give head. Your a girl before you even became a man!

Wowey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Misandry

Which is worse, I wonder? The sick bitch writing this garbage, or those that cheer her on, getting off on torturing and humiliating other people?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous