Punishment

Story Info
She was a bad girl.
1.2k words
3.8
95.4k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my car driving to my Masters house. My mind was running a hundred times a minute. I knew I was in for it tonight. He had ordered me to get a check register to keep tallies of the many things I did wrong. I hadn't gotten it yet and I knew he would be mad.

I had everything straight that he had ordered that night, except the register. I was wearing a long, sleek, black dress, with a very low cut chest. Underneath, I had on black thigh highs with a black garter and a open-chested bra. I had nipple clamps on both nipples and chain running between them. I had a anal plug pushed deep in my ass and decorative jewelry squeezing my clit.

It was a long drive and all the things he had ordered me to wear were getting me so horny I couldn't stand it. But, I knew that tonight would not be about pleasure. Tonight, I was going to be punished!

I arrived at his house. He was standing in the door way with his arms crossed giving me a stern look. I walked to him, shuffling my feet, trying to take my time, because I knew what was coming. I stepped aside and he motioned for me to come in. I did. As soon as the door was shut he grabbed my arms behind my back and pushed me to the floor.

"On your knees, Slave",

"Face on the floor!"

He cuffed my hands behind my back. He forced my cheek down hard against the cold floor and held my face there.

"Did you do everything as you were told?"

"No, Sir"

"What?!"

"I did everything you ordered, Sir, but I didn't bring the check register. I am sorry, Sir!"

"Shut up!" "You know I don't accept apologies!"

"Yes, Sir"

"You know you will be punished for this, Slave?"

My face saddened and a tear streamed down my face as I whimpered,

"Yes, Sir"

I hated to disappoint my Master.

He grabbed me up by my hair and pulled my face up to his.

"Stand Up!"

"You know that it angers me that you disobey me. But it angers me even more that I have to punish You!"

"Yes Sir"

He held tight to my hair and pushed me in the direction of the playroom. We walked inside the door and he lead me to a small wooden table. He let go of my hair and tied a blindfold tight against my eyes.

"Don't Move, Slave."

I could hear him walking around. He was standing in front of me, very close to my face. He reached behind me and undid the hand cuffs, as he did this his hard cock pushed hard against my swollen, confined, clit. I could feel my pussy wetting more and more every second.

"Hands above your head!"

I raised my hands and he pulled my dress up and over my head.

I heard it fall to the floor next to me. He began checking to make sure I had worn everything he ordered. He wrapped is hand around my stomach and began sliding them down to my dripping pussy. He slid his hand down and felt that I had worn the clit jewelry. He pulled at my clit. I jumped with shock. Then his hand reached around back and pushed the anal plug deeper into my ass.

"Ooohhh"

I moaned

"Not a sound, Slave!"

Then his hands traveled up my stomach and at my breasts. He was cupping them, feeling them with his hands. Then he pulled hard and fast on the chain that was connected to the clamps at my nipples. My nipples burned. I didn't make a sound. I only bit my lip.

I could hear him walking away. He had gone over to the wall and was pulling things from the hooks. He came back to me and forced something in my mouth. I recognized it was the gag I had picked out for him to use on me. He tightened it tight. Tighter then ever before. My lips were pursed around the ball. I could feel the drool beginning to pool at the corners of my mouth. I could tell he knew I was going to want to scream tonight and he wouldn't want the neighbors to hear. Then he threw me hard against the table in front of me. My breasts were squished firmly against the hard wooden table top. The clamps on my nipples were positioned just right against the table that there was a constant piercing pain. He came around in front of me and tied my left hand securely to the left leg of the table. Then he tied my right the same way. He came behind me and tied my left ankle tight to the left, back leg of the table and the same with the right.

I must have been a sight to see. My torso was just as long as the table so that my pussy and ass were spread before my Master right at the edge of the table. My neck rested right on the front edge. And the table was at just the right height so that my Master could fuck me hard if he so desired.

I heard him walk away again and go back to the wall.

He came back over to me.

"The more noise you make and the more you fidget, the harder this will be."

"Is that understood?"

I nodded my head, the best I could.

He slowly dragged the tails of leather across my back. He slid it up and down the crack of my ass. WHACK.. It landed right across my ass. My body jolted off the table. My teeth bit hard against the gag. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Each landing in the same place as before. I bit harder into the gag with every lash. Tears began rolling down my face. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He pushed the plug deeper in my ass. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He stuck three fingers in my pussy and began fingering me hard, stroking my g spot with one finger. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I was experiencing severe pain and extreme pleasure at the same time. It was a very confusing feeling. I could feel my self starting to shake.. I was ready to cum. I held it back. I knew I wasn't allowed to cum until my master told me i could. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

He stopped. I was now whimpering as tears were strolling down my face.

He rammed his cock hard into my pussy, he began fucking me hard and fast. He pushed it in deep. He was fucking me hard. My swollen clit was pounding against the table. My body began to shake.. My Master must have noticed because he said, "you may cum know slave" With that he thrust his cock one last time deep in my pussy and I came all over his cock. He came around in front of me and took the gag away from my mouth. He rammed his cock deep down my throat.

"Clean your mess off of me, Slave!"

I sucked him the best i knew how. He came deep in my throat and said,

"You better not miss a drop!"

I swallowed ever drop.

He untied me and pulled me to his chest.

"Now, little one, don't you think it would have been easier to just do as I asked you?"

"Yes, Sir"