All Comments on 'Punishment'

by StAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Report the bastard.

Not punishment it was rape.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
It's just a story Erik

And a hot one at that except the part where you gave me the impression she is a single parent and then mom walks in at the end. I am confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: It's just a story Erik

Passing a story off as "just a story" generally means it's inconsequential, it’s nothing. This then begs the question: if it’s “just a story”, why are you defending it?

<P>

Using the “just a story” defense flies in the face of the very nature of commenting on a story. What, we’re only allowed to comment on a story with glowing praise? If not, the “just a story” defense make no sense. It’s simplistic and superficial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah, this story is about rape

This is not about consensual dominance and submission, this is a disturbing, painful rape. Having the girl scream, "Fuck me" after the fact doesn't prevent it from being rape. This deserves to have a big NONCONSENT warning at the top. There are so many ways this story could have been changed so that it wouldn't be so nauseating. Oh well.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
What bothers me is...

Is people get all high and mighty when it's rape but it's okay if it's incest when you know society frowns on that as much as rape if not more yet that is okay. Oh let me guess because it's consensual then it's okay. In the end we all have thoughts and the right to write it down. If someone wants to WRITE a story about rape I have no issue about that. There is a big difference between writing about rape versus doing it. So I end this with a fuck you and tell your mother to make sure her pussy is shaved if she wants some tongue action.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

Rape is irredeemable, that's probably why people get all "high and mighty". Why would you want to write a rape story anyway? I suppose you could say the same for an incest piece. Different strokes, pardon the pun. However, rape is always nonconsensual, not always the case with incest. I think that is the prime difference, despite the societal taboos of both. End of message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could be better

I like that it's about rape... But it could have been a bit better written at least. Rape does turn some girls on, like me for instance, regardless of what others think. It is just a story after all.

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldabout 10 years ago
ignore the haters

This was a good story and I can't wait to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Punishment is a weak plot.

Punishment seems to cover guilt about sex. Not a likable theme.

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 10 years ago
Consent

I'm not to keen on what appeared to be forced intercourse, not consensual sex, only 2*s from me I'm afraid.

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
wicked good!

nice story. love the non-consentual undertones. would have liked more spanking. well done.

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
you can choose what you read

reading through the comments, I'm always surprised when people vote a story down because it contains subject matter they don't like. this is a fantasy erotic story site, and what some people get off on isn't necessarily for everyone.

if you run into a theme you find distasteful, stop reading and pick another story to jerk off too. but don't kill the story with a 1 or 2 star rating. the rating should be for how well the story is constructed and delivered, and not necessarily for the particular kink or perversion it contains.

many of my stories get killed just because some people are not into piss, and that bothers me. especially since some care just reacting to getting turned on by a topic they're supposed to abhor.

leave a comment if your puritan value system is challenged by a story, but don't kill it with a low rating.

/rant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot liquid?

Bull! How can it possibly be hotter than the inside of your body?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
don't listen to them!

Don't think everyone disliked the story. I loved it!! If they didn't want to read about nonconsentual sex, all they had to do was go to another story. 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Prudes going on about rape

I feel you have no right to bitch about rape when you clicked on a story about incest. As someone already mentioned, incest is just as much frowned upon as rape, so shut the fuck up. If it makes you uncomfortable, perhaps stop reading as soon as it gets to the rape point or don't read stories by this author. I don't know. You really do look ignorant when you're complaining about rape. Don't ruin it for people who enioy this. Personally, I loved this story. Though, there definitely should have been more spanking. Once again, shut the fuck up if you're about to complain about rape and proceed to shove your dildo in your mouth. Thank you ♥

x, Miranda.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

I never thought I'd see the day when a woman called others prudes for condemning rape. A genuine surprise. Critcizing a story doesn't automatically make you a "hater". I give credit to any author who allows public comment, even if I don't like the story. There was a very common sense remark made here. If the story synopsis turns you off, perhaps you should pass on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tune me off

i dont like rape or forced sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That was very detailed. I liked her shock and displeasure at the initial groping, I could hear her despaired crying when he asked her to start over and describe her day again. When I clicked on a father daughter incest story I knew exactly what I was getting and I appreciated the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I don't condone rape, I just get off reading/watching/imaginig fictional rape. The story was very hot, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved the story. My husband told my Father of my fantasy about us. My Father agreed to give me my long held fantasy. I wanted to pretend I was still his virgin daughter, and "let" Dad take me! I wanted to be taken, or I could not have done this!!! It was so hot!!! One of the best sex I have ever had. I watched my Dad and Mom when I was 15, and wanted to be her! Finally, when I was 25 I got to be her. Dad said I was much better than Mom ever was!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You must be joking!

So rape and incest are no different to morons simply because both are frowned upon? I guess it makes sense if you don't think about it, but once you do the argument crumbles. People who are turned on by rape have never experienced the terror and horror that it truly is when it is real. The difference between consent and force are too large to be mistaken, so please take your high horse and fuck it.

The story would be okay if it had not veered off into rape. Cohersion and domination do not always become rape. It would also be better if writers knew about the anatomy they choose to write about in these stories. There are far too many who are clueless about the hymen, the purpose or it, and the location it is in before being torn. It is the extra skin which makes the entrance smaller and less open prior to being torn or ripped or worn away. It is not inside the body and it is not a liquid filled obstruction. Please search for photos showing the location and types of hymen before attempting to spread the ignornace to more people. If his dick was as large as suggested it would have torn the skin on the entrance not after several thrusts. The only way that would happen is if the hymen was too thick and that would cause such pain and most likely lead to an infection.

Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you keep writing and improving at it. I will not give the story a bad rating because of the content. I just hope people can stop trying to compare any consensual sex with rape, because that is something which no logic can be applied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dam that was hot

Bothsidesofsex4uBothsidesofsex4ualmost 3 years ago

Well I know that it's forced not rape,I have been with a lot of young girls who are having sex dreams about sex with older men and know when they want to be taken and I'm married with two young step daughter's,aged 16 and 17 who try and flirts tease,they act so stuck up until you spank for being bad,the 16yold got punished for staying off school,I went into her bedroom told her that if she doesn't go that I would give her little ass a spank,so told her I will give her 5mins to think about it,and if she is still in night clothes a spanking she will get,back into bedroom she still had t-shirt on ,so I said come here take her panties off,put her over my lap, spanked her a few times then started to rub her cheeks ,then slid between her clit ,she was breathing hard, little moans untill I stood her up pulling her t-shirt over here head,layed her down on her bed ,touched, nibbling,kiss her all over she started bouncing wriggling about,started eating her pussy she had first orgasm, told her that she was going to be photographed by me so if she told any person I would put online for all her school would see,and told her I'm going to teach her every little thing about sex,and proceeded to fuck her all day taught her how to give blow job,how to swallow,then took her virginity, and I'm still fucking her,her sister was at school

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous