Punky's Diary, 02/08/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava, grinning ear to ear down at the crowd, suddenly squatted. She was playing some sort of repeating musical melody and she just stayed like that, knees wide, smiling.

Then the bartendress takes a shot glass, pushes it gently up against Ava's cunt and rotates it. Her pussy-juice makes this visible little smear on the rim, and then the bartendress keeps it under her and Ava lets out a little squirt of you-know-what!

Cheers, howls of joy. Women pushing and shoving to be next! I feel a tap on my butt and look back to see another bartendress looking up at me, and then notice that there's one for each of us, each with a shot glass in her hand. I nod and squat and then my 'fans' are getting what they're tipping extra big for. Some of them just knock the shot back like it was whiskey, others have the band's 'special flavor' mixed with other liquors and stuff, but by the time we're all empty, there's hundreds and hundreds of dollars exchanged!

Then it's really all over for the night. We play our way back to the stage, hands reaching out to graze our legs and ankles and feet, we end our song, bow, and then go backstage again.

I'm totally drained. Having cold, thick glass rubbed and twirled in my pussy lips has gotten me hornier than I ever would've believed possible, but I finally settle down a little and just slump there in my chair, not really able to believe all that's actually happened. Ava gets up and disappears for a little bit, and Monique and I have this long, silent moment where we're just staring at each other. It's like we're both just spacing and the other one just happens to be in the way, but she finally blinks.

"God, you're just so totally hot, Punky," she finally says, and it's weird to realize she'd actually been looking at me and not through me. And so I'm looking at her now and not just spacing, and I'm thinking she's really hot looking too; short hair, cute face, sorta stocky and strong-looking, and just dripping with sweat. She keeps wiping it with the towel, but more keeps coming out.

"You too," I tell her, and she smiles. Even after all that's happened, all that we all just shared, it feels a little weird to be 'hit on' by someone. We're smiling at each other, and then Syndi's cute face leans in to break the mood.

"Moni," she tells Monique. "Remember Susan, right?" Monique nods wearily. She rolls her eyes at the bass player.

"Yah, I know—sheesh!" she says. "I can't even tell Punky that I think she's hot lookin'?" Then Syndi turns her head to me. She winks and I know it's all in fun.

"Of course you can 'tell' her," she tells Monique without even looking back at her. "Just don't show her, okay?"

"Yah, yah...."

Then Ava pops back in through the dingy little curtain-door with neatly divided packs of money.

Well, I should say 'stacks' because each was about an inch thick—all twenties! She hands each one of us a stack.

"Curtain's down," she says. "We can go get our stuff now. Leave whenever you want," she tells me, and I follow her out to go pack up my stuff. I can still hear the crowd laughing and enjoying themselves on the other side of the curtain as I'm wiping my guitar down and putting her away in her case, and as I watch Ava doing the same with her gear, I can't help but remember how she'd done all those sexy things with her guitar. I just watch her for a moment as she finally lays her guitar in its case and then she notices me and smiles. She gets up and comes over, leans down and gives me this sweet kiss on the nose.

"You were great tonight," she whispers. She glances around like she's scared someone will overhear, but then smiles back at me. "If you want, you can be the permanent replacement. I think the bar manager won't complain. You brought in lots of extra dough tonight...."

All I could think of was the fact that I soooo wanted to jump her right then and there. The stage lights were out and though it was only a curtain separating us from the rest of the club, it felt safe, almost private back there. All I could do was thank her though.

I wanted to keep her as a friend and not get into any sort of relationship with her. I would've, but didn't want to.

Eating her out while we crowd-surfed had been as far as I really wanted to take it, you know?

Then she got up and strolled off and I watched her every step of the way. I finally got up and followed her back to the dressing room where everyone was already putting their street clothes back on. Somehow it was almost sexier seeing Ava, Syndi and Monique dressed up!

"Hey, Ava told us," Monique said, clapping me on the shoulder. "Welcome to the band if you decide to stay." I nodded.

"Yah," Syndi added, running her hand along my jaw. "It's a weird-fucking gig, but it pays really good. It's just once a week, but it pays my rent at least." I smiled back at her, and then the big bouncer guy was there to escort us to the back door. There were a bunch of other bouncers there to make sure we made it to our cars okay, and then I was driving home. Wondering if it all had really happened.

Next day I plugged my guitar into the amp and found out the amp had blown up or something, but the cash I'd made let me buy something better (and bigger).

One thing's for sure though: I sure know that E chord good now!

END

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Lesbian Nights Kelly must distract her landlady, or face eviction.in Lesbian Sex
Oops!! Sarah's wet and wild discovery.in Fetish
Bounty Hunter Cashes In Pt. 01 Bounty Hunter disciplines his prisoner in the bathroom.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Salty Liquids 1: Rachelle Ch. 01 Rachelle has a rare handicap: she can pee up to two liters.in Fetish
The Lindy Series Ep. 01: Lindy Grows Up A home-schooled girl grows up and discovers her sexuality.in Fetish
More Stories