All Comments on 'Puppy Girl Ch. 09'

by ClaraBara616

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Normally not a fan of femdom or f/f, but I enjoyed this. I think because it is a more caring and positive interaction than is usually shown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you want a pet - buy a dog

Because when you treat another human being like this you demonstrate both your lack of love or respect for that person and your own lack of humanity. Were it to be known amongst her friends and family how she treated him, they would be universally disgusted. He should clearly leave her and never look back. Demonstrating to himself and to her that he did, indeed, have both pride and self respect and would not accept her demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. A thoroughly disgusting story of abuse. UGH! No stars.

visioneervisioneerover 9 years ago

Glad to see another chapter up. Good continuation, and I enjoyed the play between Brooke and Tess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WONDERFUL! 5 Stars :)

I've spent all day reading Puppy Girl. From beginning to end you have kept me entertained! I loved how she was a bit confused about about the BDSM life but she is slowly but surely getting the hang of it. You showed the readers how a new sub might feel when first starting that relationship. I'm a little sad that the next chapter will be the last :( I'm still hoping that you might make a new series for Brooke & Mistress Tess. Maybe you'lol go into more detail of how she started liking woman and realizing she needed to end her marriage with her husband. But, whatever you do JUST KEEP WRITING! I love this series so much.

ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam122over 9 years ago
Oh, this is just too good.

Keep going, at your leisurely pace! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it.

I was sad to read ch 10 will be the last. I very much enjoy the read. Character development and the back and forth of wether or not to delv deeper into this life style was very good in my opinion. Keep on going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Five stars

This a great story, I've read them all. Definitely Five Stars

feurfeurabout 8 years ago
Please continue the story!

Recently I've found myself developing huge interest in the pet play, and your story is the best regarding this topic on literotica I've read so far. Thank you for your work, its really really good. I can't even describe how much I loved it. Thank you. Please write down the last part, I've been dying to know how this story would wrap up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for a delightful story. I was taken aback by the section with David, but in the end I realized it made the story stronger. I loved the pace. I loved the line about rely/give, obey/take. This is a story I'll remember. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
:(

i'm crying because you never wrote the final chapter

LBCNLLBCNLover 4 years ago
So sad it ended :(

As I said before I really loved this story and developed feelings for Brook and Tess. Well done!

That said...I am sad that this story ended so soon and so abruptly.

I wonder why you (the author) stopped writing and hope you are okay. Please start writing/publishing for this site again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 years?

We keep coming back to this story as it is one of the best puppy stories we have read on here.

We are sad to see that it has been almost 5 years since chapter 9 was released to the wilds of this site to be enjoyed by all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more chapter please!!!

Probably the best thing I’ve read on this site. I read all 9 chapter in one sitting, loved it!

Please write more :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I also read the entire story in one evening, just couldn't stop. Wonderful story -- so erotic and very kinky. Very creative and well written too. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely, well-written story tho' I'd've preferred a M/f plot.

Lots of ideas in Pts. 1 & 2 but Pt. 3 is anti-climactic by comparison.

A shattering public orgasm sequence in Pt. 3 involving dinner at a quiet bistro might've made a satisfying denouement.

Overall quite enjoyable.

cradulichcradulichabout 1 year ago

great story how sad that you never finished it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you for sharing this stories. I really like the relation between dom and sub like this. Step by step and not just give it pleasure or pain. I hope there more chapter for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous