Pure Evil

Story Info
Dom and Billy are up to no good on Elijah's behalf.
2k words
3.67
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional. This never happened, only in my head.

My Lord that boy's eyes are bright. Well, I knew that before but I mean tonight, they're even brighter. I swear they are. I look around the table. Viggo only makes a passing glace, over-aesthetic bugger. Sean looks at him like he's his first-born son. Billy and Dom are too engrossed about some joke while throwing sidelong glances at him. And then there's me. Staring blatantly; he's yet to meet my gaze but the light blush in his cheeks tells me that he feels it. And how could he not, any minute now I'm waiting for the moment when I'm going to see through him, I've been staring so hard. This is getting me nowhere. I kill my drink, wincing because I'd forgotten that I ordered a Jack Daniels straight. Tears brim my eyes as I slide off the end of the booth. Where's Bean when I need him.

Through a door in the back I ventured into a familiar place, where the floor is littered with people and you can feel the bass vibrate through your body. I walk over to a shadowy place near the bar, waiting to find the right partner. She's there, dancing by herself but not for herself. There are many watching but none brave enough to step up. Hell, I've never been one to back down, but I've never been obvious either. I walk past, making eye contact briefly as I take an empty seat at a table near the dance floor. The "give me a reason to keep dancing" stare and the way she moves her hips are enticing, she definitely had my attention. A new song drifts over, slower with a deeper bass. Here goes nothing. I get up and walk past her again; the disappointment on her face is plain enough. I smile to myself; she's got no idea. I head back to the bar but I don't linger and I step out onto the dance floor. I come up right behind her, letting my hand settle on the curve of her hip. She turns her head, smiles genuinely and moves back until her body is comfortably settled with mine. Her hips move in that exact way, her back arches perfectly, and if we didn't have clothes on I might as well be burying my now hard cock deep inside her right in the middle of the cheap vinyl dance floor. I close my eyes and let the bass take over me, making me light headed. My head falls back as my hands move from her hips to the juncture of her thighs and rub slow, tantalizing circles through the thin fabric of her skirt. I can feel the muscles in her stomach quiver briefly against my forearms. She arches her back just a little more and I grind my hips into her a little harder, feeling my hard dick settle itself between her cheeks.

Images float through my mind of the two of us in some back bathroom, fucking wildly against a graffiti wall, the stench of humanity filling our nostrils as we give in to our most primal instincts. Her pressed against that nasty wall, skirt hiked up around her waist, thong pulled aside, and a foot on the toilet seat, is making the undulations of her hips even harder to deny. Some girls just love to grind, they're built for it. And when you meet one, they always do this to you. I run my hands over her hips again but they catch on the belt loops of a pair of low-slung denim jeans. I open my eyes and smile at the woman who is now facing me and dancing with Dom. I close my eyes again as I slip my hands under his button down shirt and come around his stomach. My hands are splayed out, framing his bellybutton and I slid them down the front of his jeans, my thumbs just grazing the sides of his erection. I lean in, his height being a great advantage, "How long were you watching?" I punctuate my question with a long thrust of my hips, getting up under him so he slides down my body. He turns his head, making a show of lowering his lashes and whispers,

"The moment you left."

He licks my lower lip with the very tip of his tongue and slides a hand back between our grinding hips. I take a quick nip at his earlobe when he squeezes my crotch, trying to hold in a moan. Wouldn't want to sound desperate now would I. He smiles that smile again and I lean my head back to give into the feeling of his hips and mine and the bass thrumming through my veins. Hands cover mine and he squeezes them gently before leading me to the back bathroom. So instead of her I get him, not bad old boy, not bad at all. He's dragging me by now, my feet having slowed as I stared at his ass, lost in thought. Once in the bathroom he flings me toward the nearest stall.

Before the door is even locked his lips are on mine. This boy's on fire. His kisses are hard and fast, almost frantic. I pull him hard against me, his erection grinding into my thigh. Drawing back for air he attacks my neck, moving the collar of my shirt with his nose all the while humping my leg. I move a hand down and stroke and the bulge in his jeans every time he kisses my skin. When he stops kissing me to take a breath, I stop stroking. The whimper he makes is adorable. I remove my hand and turn his lips back to mine. This kiss is a little less desperate but still far from soft, biting lips and hard tongues. He moves his hand from my chest down to my fly. I can feel each catch as the zipper comes undone, my cock slowly released from it's confines. He looks up at me and winks with those devilish blue eyes. The bastard, he's left my zipper halfway done and the button untouched. I breathe in, trying to make my _expression as impassive as possible as I slide down the bathroom wall until I'm crouched with the wall supporting me and my face is level with his crotch. I make quick work of his belt and yank one side of his fly, masterfully undoing every button.

My shock is short lived when I see he went commando. "Expecting someone?" I say before I lean in and place a short lick to the head, tasting him. He opens his mouth to reply but only gasps as I take the head past my lips and suck the sensitive tip against the front of my teeth. I pull back a little and place soft kisses to the offended member and giving it a long lick to the underside. His hips jerk forward when my tongue reaches the head again. My right hand comes up to roll his balls as I let him slip deep into my mouth, my tongue pushing him up against the roof of my mouth. I relax my jaw and encourage him to move, to fuck my mouth. His first thrust is slow, tentative but his need takes over and after I set a comfortable pace it doesn't take him long to come to the edge. I stop his hips and pull back, blowing cool air over his wet dick. I can hear him begging me, his hips straining between my hands. I take him back in my mouth, all the way to the back where I know he will feel it when I swallow. Opening my throat a little more I feel the head slip into the tight confines of my mouth. I feel his balls tighten. There's my cue. As soon as I'm done swallowing he comes. I wait until he's done and I know he's looking down at me as I swallow the entire load. He groans watching my Adam's apple bob while I finish swallowing the sticky fluid. He's bitter and the after taste is terrible, I should tell him why smoking is really bad for you.

He helps me to slide back up the wall; the dry cleaning bill is going to be outrageous. He kisses me. Wait, what was I just thinking, I seem to have been occupied. Oh yes, my shirt. Which is now shoved up around my chest as he sucks and licks on, oh yes, nips at my nipples, rolling one between his fingers as his mouth tortures the other. I'm past composure at this point and I grind my hips forward. He backs up and holds my gaze as he pushes his jeans down past his hips, turns to face the toilet and bends over, bracing himself against the wall. I have to squeeze my cock to keep myself from cumming. If he only knew how many dreams I've had of him like this. I reach into my back pocket for my wallet and take out a condom and a small packet of lube I keep for backup. I tear the tip off the lube with my teeth and squeeze some onto my fingers. I spread the lube around and slip a finger inside, twisting as I pump in and out. After a few strokes I add a second finger, rotating the direction of the corkscrew. He starts to loosen up more and I can snuggly fit three fingers. I can hear him moan.

Fuck."

"That's the general idea."

He pushes back against my fingers.

"Now."

I'm not going to argue. I pull my fingers out a little more roughly than I had planned but we're both in a hurry. Using my teeth again I tear open the condom and finish unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. After I've got the condom on I use the rest of the lube on myself and move in closer. As I start to push in I can feel his muscles pulling at my head and it takes all I have not to take him right then. Small, shallow thrusts and I'm finally buried to the hilt, my balls resting comfortably between us. I could stay like this forever; his warmth surrounding my dick, his flesh under my fingertips. But he clenches his muscles, forcing a groan form my throat. We rock in tandem, my breaths come faster and he starts to clench his muscles again, this time in a nice steady rhythm. It only takes four more thrusts and I'm shooting hard into the condom. We're both breathing hard, the smell of sex surrounding us. I pull out slowly this time and he releases a heavy sigh. I toss the condom into the toilet and help him clean himself up and back into his pants. I clean myself quickly and as soon as my zipper's up he's kissing me again. I hear the bathroom door open and a small chuckle follows.

"Just couldn't wait till you got home could you?"

Good old Sblomie. I hear him run the water; no doubt trying to will away his own erection, grab some paper towels and leave again. We both chuckle and he looks up at me.

"I want to be hard the next you fuck my brains out. If I want a blowjob, I'll ask for one." He kisses me quickly on the lips and moves away to unlock the stall door. We move to wash our hands and he flicks water at me, so naturally I splash him back.

"Hey watch it," he winks, "you'll ruin my make-up."

"I knew it!" I say as I dry my hands, "I knew there was something different. That's what Dom and Billy were giggling about weren't they, the little fuckers."

"You looked like you were going to cream your pants if I had looked at you, they had every right to laugh."

"But there's still a next time right?" God, did I sound desperate or what?

"For you Orlando I pray there's always a next time." Elijah leans over and kisses my cheek and I can do nothing but grin like an idiot as he walks out of the bathroom.