Pure Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, let's get this over with!" I exclaimed, ready for it all to be over with.

Going into the church, we kept close together. When the lights came on, we shrieked in shock.

"What in the Hell were you planning on doing? Giving us a heart attack?" I yelled at Lara, gasping for breath as my heart pounded out of control.

With a smirk, Lara looked from Angel to me.

"Where have you two been? We almost gave up on you all." She drawled in a cold, calculating tone.

"None of your business. We just came to tell you that we changed our minds from joining your group." Angel retorted with a quick frown.

"Oh really. Now that's interesting. I would assume it's because your pregnant, right Angel?" Kia demanded with a leer.

"Am I? I hadn't realized. But I guess I am." Angel replied in a lofty tone.

"You do know that we can't let you join if you aren't a virgin." Lara demanded with a fake frown of sympathy.

"Yes, I know. I only came to be here for Sabby." Angle retorted softly.

"You know, I don't think we can let you go. After all, you do know all of our secrets." Star smirked as the girls closed in on the two of us.

"Sabby, since you want to be that "wolf's" mate, we have to sacrifice you too. So sorry." Lara apologized in a snooty voice.

As their circle tightened around the two of us, I didn't know what to do. All I knew for sure, was that death was waiting for the both of us.

Somehow, Lara, Kia, and Star got Angel and me down stairs. They tied us up in separate rooms, not letting us say a word to the other.

Hour after hour we waited. I didn't know what was going on. After what seemed like forever, I heard the sound of feet coming towards me. With a grunt, the girls lifted me up and placed me on a slab of concrete. I lay as still as stone, not knowing what to expect. All around me I heard a soft chanting. Laying in the darkness, I prayed that Riley would somehow save me. After what seemed like forever, I felt my binds loosen. With a gasp, I felt the sharp, cold nick of a good steel blade. I knew now what they were going to do with me. I was to be the first sacrifice to their demon lover. Biting down hard on my gag, I started screaming. After they tired of running the blade up and down my skin, I felt the knife enter my skin, right below my ribs. With a gasp, I started to scream. After the pain became too much, I passed out. I never found out what happened next. It seems that after I passed out, Riley and the rest of the pack attacked the church in order to save the two of us. Angel told me that when Riley found me, the look on his face promised death to all of those who dared to touch me. When I finally woke up, I was once again in the caves, on the sick pallets. Riley was lying beside me on the narrow pallet. Without letting him know that I was awake, I stared down at him, knowing that it was because of him that I was even alive.

"So, you finally decided to wake up." Riley muttered without opening his eyes.

"Yeah, I think so." I mumbled with a yawn.

Cracking one eye open, he looked up at me with a crooked smile. I knew then that I have always loved him, and that I always would.

"You have a dopey expression on your face." He commented with a smile.

"I was thinking…." I trailed off.

"Yeah?" He asked with a grin.

"Do you think I could learn how to shape shift into a wolf? Do you think that you could teach me?" I asked softly.

"Well…sure, if you want." He replied with a baffled expression.

"I was also thinking…"

"Yes?" Riley demanded.

"Have I told you yet how much I love you?" I spilled out in a rush as my face filled with color.

"No, I don't believe you have." Riley drawled out.

"Well good, I love you more than you can ever imagine." I kissed him on the cheek.

"That's good. Because I love you too." Riley sighed and kissed me back.

"Do you think we'll live happily ever after?" I queried with grin.

"How could we not? We have enough magic to last thousands of lifetimes." He replied with a grin.

"White magic or dark? I asked with a smile.

"Sara Beth, it's both. After all, life is a mixture of all different types." Riley retorted with a leer.

Kissing Riley, I got up and looked around. This cave would make a great place to live, as long as we had each other.

"So, where do you want to put the nursery?" I asked with a smile.

12