How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 06

Story Info
Analea and Zyre see the Witch of the Woods, gets a face fuck.
8k words
4.5
2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Authors note: Thanks for reading. Ratings and comments welcome. Many of my stories are not being put in the proper categories by Literotica, I do not know why as they do not respond to my queries. If you like my stories please go to my author's page. Thank you.

I awoke in the darkness, a gentle nudging of something wet and soft against my face. Opening my eyes I saw two yellow eyes staring back, Tiamat had entered my tent and awoken me. She snorted and nudged me, then turned and left the tent, leaving me in the darkness to gather my thoughts.

I had prepared the night before, after Zyre and I returned to camp, stopping throughout to feast, drink, and talk with his growing band of followers. He had left me to make his own preparations. I gathered a leather bag with dried and salted meats, cheeses, a wineskin, a water flask. I dressed quickly not wanting to make him wait. Leather breeches, black leather boots, my blade across my back, knife belt around my hips, my leather halter, a light woolen shirt, and my riding cloak to fend off the chilly morning air. As an after thought, I strung my bow and a quiver of arrows, before heading out of my tent. Zyre was there, in the shadows of torches lit throughout the camp, and dying fires, finishing harnessing Tiamat and Gorlung.

"Analea, are you well rested? We have a long hard ride through the heart of the forest. I hope Tiamat waking you wasn't startling."

"I am. And no, I wasn't startled, but you could have awoken me yourself, I wouldn't have minded. And I am no stranger to rough terrain and hard riding."

"Hmmph. Travel by wolf in the woods is not like travelling by steed in open country. This will be your first time on a direwolf. You will find it different. And I am unsure Tiamat would have let me enter your tent, ha! You are well guarded indeed."

"I'm certain Tiamat will go easy on me, tho I look forward to the freedom of racing thru the trees."

"Ha! It is freedom itself, but you will be sore and aching when done."

"So I have been warned... about a long hard ride I haven't experienced before. Still, I look forward to the pain and the pleasure."

It took him a moment to realize the joke.

"Ha! I see... well, mount now and we shall see what you can handle, and what you can handle in the future."

He mounted Gorlung as I finished prepping my gear upon Tiamat's saddle, before leaping upon her back. With a click of his tongue and a kick of his heals, Gorlung shot off thru the dark morning, into the darker forest, and I urged Tiamat to follow, and off we went.

The forest was pitch, and even tho elvish eyes see well in the dark, the speed at which the wolves run makes it hard to discern much. Their instincts and sight must be truly exceptional. No false steps, just the occasional whipping branch, the creaking of a fallen tree they sprung upon, and from. The woods were silent except for the panting and hard breathing of our mounts and ourselves.

Zyre and Gorlung had pulled well ahead; he was right, riding a wolf was far different than a steed. It was harder to balance, even with a saddle made for a wolf. My thighs were burning within an hour, and my arms ached from the tenseness with which I held the reigns. Dodging trees to and fro, right to left, sometimes over, sometimes under, fallen trees; balance was a challenge, and I felt guilty to Tiamat for my inexperience, and I could sense her frustration.

I had to focus, and trust her, as I would my steed upon the plains, and in battle or chase. Once I realized that, I closed my eyes and focused on how her body moved below me, her muscle movement, how her legs moved, her body swayed with how she ran. I relaxed my hands and eased my thighs, letting my body move with hers. She must have noticed the change, as I heard her snarl and growl. I opened my eyes and leaned into her, by her large pointed ears.

"Very well, Tiamat. I am prepared. Show them how you run!"

A loud roar, and she sprung from off a fallen tree, leaping a distance I didn't think possible. Smashing her shoulders into dead trees, felling them and making her path as straight as possible. My body was jerked every which way with her movements and I thought I would lose my grip, but I did not, and got my bearings soon enough, and now could see Zyre's back thru the trees as we closed the distance between us.

As she raced thru the trees and I got my bearings, I could finally focus on the exhilaration of what was happening. This was certainly freedom, better than racing nowhere on a steed across the plains. The forest offers a freedom and solitude nothing else can, and the feeling and emotion was overwhelming, and every experience I've had since meeting Zyre made me realize just how dead my old life was. I would never surrender this life for anything. Here I was free, with him I was myself, and soon my desire would be fulfilled, I simply needed patience.

Thus far we had run in a straight line from the encampment, but before we could catch up to Zyre, he veered sharp to the right, and with the rising dawn, it was hard to see why at first. But I noticed the tree line appeared to end, and soon I realized the direction we had been going gave way to a clear blue sky. As we veered off, I noticed the land sloping down, and realized a cliff face had been right before us. The river in this part of the forest had cut a deep ravine, a steep cliff face, and we were following a steady slope downward. As the trees thinned as we went along, below us, I could catch glimpses of the river below, and even ground, and sandy banks, further away than at first appeared. It took perhaps another half an hour for us to arrive at the bank, Zyre and Gorlung waiting for us.

"Slow riding... should have expected as much from a palace princess, but not from a wolf I raised by my own hand."

"Do not be too hard on Tiamat, she carried an unpracticed rider, but we were catching up, were we not?"

I scratched her ears and took meat from my bag and gave it to her.

"Are you always so hard on an inexperienced rider? Perhaps I should remember that and reconsider."

"Hahaha.... fear not Mistress Analea, I will train you well and teach you how to ride."

"I look forward to the training Zyre, and the ride."

"Aye, but enough. Come and dismount. They will hunt, and we will refresh ourselves and break our fast here by the river."

"Is there time for that?"

"The sun has only broken the horizon an hour or so ago. There is plenty. Rest yourself, and I am starving."

Zyre unharnessed the wolves and set them loose, and off they bounded into the forest, silent as the dawn that just broke. We took the bags we brought and ate; me but little, him a great deal.

"Will you have enough for the journey back?"

"Eat to your contentment Analea. They are expert hunters and nothing escapes them. They will bring us back fresh meat, and after our summons we will light a fire and take our ease home."

"Very well. This forest is beautiful Zyre. Have you been thru it all?"

"I rode, hunted, explored, and fought in these trees for my entire existence. I call it an encampment, but that location is home for me. This forest is home, and I will have no other."

"I remember hearing talk of the abandoned human city, where the arena is, of becoming the orc center of power. Is there no truth to this?"

"Some would have it so. My father considered it. The elves and humans would prefer the orc not to be nomadic. But there is no life inside of walls for me, and I will not have it, and I believe most orcs would agree."

"All I've ever known is walls, and there is no life inside them. Since I have been with you in your camp, I have been more free than ever in my 100 years. I would, could not give up this life now."

"You will not have to. And I would prefer you stay at the camp rather than risk return. My spies tell me things I do not like. It is likely the king betrayed us to Syrte, and perhaps instigated the goblin attack, as a distraction and a test. I do not like this plan of yours Analea."

"What spies, Zyre? What have they said and where does this information come from? I am to be your consort, you must tell me these things."

"Hmmm. Forgive me. I keep my secrets guarded, even from those closest. You are correct, I must tell you. Very well. I have spies in Syrte's clan. The demon orcs have been conspiring for power for years now, and they have taken gold from elf envoys with your father's coat of arms. Whispers in taverns speak of fomenting dissention, not just here, but in other kingdoms as well. His agents seek ancient texts of spells, and weapons the demons used against the fae in their war ages past."

"But why? Does no one know?"

"None. Cyllian it is said, travels to the north elf kingdom. There is talk of betrayal and corruption against it's aging king. And he travels only with guards and soldiers of half blood. That tells me much about what, and who, he trusts, as well as his own thoughts."

"His betrothed is the daughter of the kingdom. Deniera. He would not let the kingdom fall."

"But consider who is behind the corruption."

Just then there was the sound of felled trees, and rough panting and growling, and Gorlung and Tiamat came bursting thru the under brush, jumping straight into the river, one after the other. They pounced one upon the other, biting and pawing with their sharp claws. They snapped at the water, and rolled it, soaking their thick fur before Zyre gave a lound grunt and they leapt up the embankment.

"Bah! Dogs! Now we ride wet mounts the rest of the way. Foolish beasts."

Gorlung was standing gauging his masters' anger, then pounced upon him, toppling him and I could not help but laugh.

"Hahahaha! The mighty orc hegemon, felled first by an elf maid, then his own wolf! Whatever would your band say?"

After tussling around in the dirt, rolling over and over, giving playful smacks, and Gorlung nipping, the match ended.

"Hmmm, elf princess, I believe in the first you yielded, and in the second, the master clearly won."

"Ha! I have yet to yield myself to you, and as for the second, I call it a draw. Gorlung did not surrender."

"Bah! What does an elf maid know of orc ways. Cannot even ride a wolf, let alone an orc."

"Oh truly? We shall see as soon as said orc feels he's capable of claiming, and 'training' said elf maid. Until then we cannot know, can we?"

"Capable! Oh be careful Mistress Analea, or there will be no mercy given on the day of your claiming."

"What did I say before? I ask for no quarter given. Indeed, I insist none be given for certainly none will be given from me."

"Haha! Like the marking, you do not know what you ask, but we shall see. But the sun has advanced much, and she who summoned cannot be kept waiting. We must go."

We saddled the wolves, and gathered our things, leaving little trace of our presence, and we rode off into the heart of the forest.

Another hour and more we rode thru the forest as the sun rose, light replacing shadows slowly. Then as we climbed a rise, the land leveled off, and I did not need to be told we had arrived. Before us I could see the standing stones inside a wider circle of tall trees, the sun light bathing the stones, and the patch of green grass within it. I reigned in Tiamat as Zyre reigned in beside me.

"We are arrived. The heart of the forest. If you are still, you can feel it beating, pulsing in and thru you. What magic is here, none know."

I did not answer. I closed my white eyes, and felt it. Let the pulsing wash over me. That pulsing was power; I felt life in it, overwhelming life, and perhaps death. We dismounted, and without realizing why, cast my arms aside, knives and blade, resting them near a tree. I just knew no weapon would be welcomed here, or needed. Zyre did the same.

"Are you well, Analea?"

"Yes. Zyre, I saw this in a dream. An old woman spoke the prophecy to me, then vanished. I was here."

"Hmm. She summoned you days ago, then. That explains her servant in the camp."

As he spoke, that servant stepped from the trees.

"Come, come. You are almost late."

We approached the dwarf, still in his brown and green ragged clothing, and he waited as we came nearer, watching us. We were about to enter the stone circle, the both of us, when he raised a hand.

"No. Only the maiden enters. The orc she has spoken to before. It is forbidden for one to enter who has not been invited. Come, elf woman, she waits."

I was shocked. I looked at Zyre to see how he would react. I cannot imagine anyone speaking to him in such a manner and he not being filled with anger, but he was not. A simple grunt, and he looked upon me, and turned back to where Gorlung and Tiamat waited. I watched him leave with a bit of trepidation, nervous as to why I would be summoned.

The dwarf did not enter the circle, but extended his hand so that I should move forward. I stepped between two standing stones, and felt a difference in the earth. Instead of the hard beaten ground, riddled with tree roots and under brush, I stepped on soft green vibrant grass. The sun shone clear over head, so bright that at first I had to squint. Then I saw her, just as she had been in my dream. The same brown and green cloak, long grey hair, the leather bag, and picking flowers and herbs. She did not raise her head to look at me as I stood there adjusting my sight. I knew not what to do, so I approached her slowly, and began to pick the flowers and herbs that sprung under her feet as she walked slowly in the standing stones.

"A kind and helpful child you are, elf maiden."

"A child? No old mother. I have seen 100 summers, although I have never seen a spot so peaceful and beautiful as this."

"Hahaha... a child to me tho envoy Analea. Or perhaps we should use your real title, Analea, Queen of the Orc."

I blushed, tho I do not know why, and as she said it she turned to look at me with those grey eyes, like storm clouds in the summer.

"I am no queen. An envoy only."

"Ah, but soon. Your old life is gone, is it not? Haven't you already bid it farewell in favor of a new life?"

"I would well choose it, madam."

"Well patience, child of the sun. There are yet trials to be met. But tell me, what would you ask me? I know you have questions."

"Why am I here? Why have you summoned me? You called 'child of the sun', why? You spoke in my dream, but I do not understand."

"The light and the dark must come together. They must be one. Only then will this ages shadows pass. Your Fate has been set, as has his, but it can still be thwarted. I summon you to ensure Fate succeeds, for succeed it must."

"Riddles old mother, you speak in riddles like I am supposed to have this knowledge."

"Knowledge comes with knowing oneself. Do you know who you are, or do you not?"

"I... I do not."

"Hmmm. Your parents? Birthright?"

"Only my father. My mother I have never seen. Only that she is fae."

"Hahaha... you see your mother everyday, Analea. And she sees you. Only in the dark are you lost to each others sight."

I instinctively looked above to the clear blue sky and the orange sun was beating down.

"Yes Analea. Daughter of the sun. And as the sun sets nightly, and grows weak in the winter, so goes the goddess within you."

"I don't understand... how do you know? Are you she? Are you fae?"

"No no no. I am something... other. The witch of the wood is all you need to know."

"Can you tell me if my father betrayed me and why? If he did, why did he take me in?"

"Questions questions questions. So many. A promise made, and curses bind. But mortal plans often come to naught. The mind is easily corrupted, the will bent, eyes go blind, and hearts go black. But Fate is hard to defy."

"More riddles, Grandmother? So be it. I suppose all will become clear in time."

"Be not upset as you go on your way, consort of he who descends from the god of war, and remember this. Light is Love, War is Darkness, and Love can still blind and bring agony, and War can bring justice and peace. Every being, every living thing, is tied to these two things. For all ages have Love and War been bound together as one, and for all ages to come so shall they be. One and inseparable, yet two and different, always they make a whole."

"Now you speak more clearly, and to my liking. For if I am light and he darkness, I would be forever bound to him. But why Grandmother tell me all this? If Fate is real, and it is decreed, we have no agency in this."

"There are times to rage against Fate, and there are times to abide by Fates decree. Think not that Fate cannot be denied, but now the stars are aligned. Love burns strong, war is coming. When the two become one a new world will be birthed. That is all, elf maiden. Go, be on your way, I have all the herbs I need."

The ancient woman walked towards the edge of the stone circle opposite of me, and without a glance back, stepped beyond the stones, and was gone. As I stood I felt a breeze for what I realized was the first time, and the sun faded ever so slightly. I turned to look and for the first time since I stepped into the circle I saw Zyre without, shirtless, digging a pit in the ground and placing dead wood within.

Zyre watched me approach, with something of a smirk. He must have seen my... consternation? Confusion? Both, perhaps.

"Well Analea, did you learn anything?"

"Is that a joke, Zyre? Yes I did, she said I am the daughter of the sun and explained the waxing and waning of my power, but I am also confused."

"Ha! Riddles, and mysteries. Truth, maybe, but more riddles. What was said about your power?"

"That the sun rests in the evening, and goes weak in the winter, so goes the goddess in me. But I would know Zyre when you spoke to her in your youth, did she tell you of me?"

"Perhaps, perhaps not. It was many years ago, and I do not put much into it. Fate wills what it wills. I must rule, and protect my people from whatever threatens."

"Do you remember nothing of what she said?"

"Something about Love is light, war is darkness, forever are they bound."

"And your lineage Zyre?"

"Hmmm, it matters little. Rout is said to be my mother, daughter of the god of war. Do not let these things concern you too much. They matter little. More important is were we betrayed, and why."

"That is why I must return."

"I do not like it, but you are insistent. So be it. Come, light the fire, the wolves will return from the hunt soon."

"Haha! What is it with orcs not being able to light a fire? Cannot you use your flint?"

"I need no flint when I have the daughter of the sun to light my flame."

"It is good to hear that I light your flame."

I put my hand to the kindling, focusing myself on just my hand, looking him in the eyes, and I saw the orange flame burning faintly in them, as I heated the kindling until the flame burst and I felt the desire and lust burning in me.

"In all ways Analea, you spark a flame in me, and the demonstration of your power is always impressive. Now come, while we wait take your blade and let us spar. Let's see your skill with a blade."

I removed my light woolen shirt, took my blade and unsheathed it, twirling it about, slicing the air, and he took up a short iron blade.

"No hammer Zyre?"

"Ha! I would not want to shatter that fine blade of yours."

"More likely you would lose your hammer to my blade."

To demonstrate my point, a quick swipe upon a fallen tree with a limb as thick as his arms, and it cut clear thru with ease.

"You see? You shall soon be defenseless. Come, test my skill."

We thrust and parried, iron on steel. I made sure to only clash with my blade with only glancing blows, not wanting to shatter his short iron blade; his length of arm made up for the shortness of his blade, the length of mine made up for the difference in our strength of arm.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers