All Comments on 'Pure Moonlight Ch. 06'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
KuroiStarKuroiStarover 12 years ago
Oh mi gosh

Love your update! Thanks so much for this chapter and I can't wait till you post the next one!

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisover 12 years ago
Please continue!

Really liking the way this is going!

Your characters are good, solid. There's history behind conflicts, reasons for cautionary behavior,and your own take on live in a Were's world.

Cliff hangers are good now and then, but you end you chapters at a natural place, sort of like a commercial break fade to black, LOL. I love that!

Looking forward to more soon!

canndcanndover 12 years ago
Is it me or...

Why has she never asked why 7ft tall monsters looking like wolf-men attacked them around the lake? She knows they were attacked. He didn't need to tell her they were. So, while she didn't see him changed, she saw the bad guys changed over. So, where are her questions about that?

I enjoyed the part where he overreacts when calling Keith and comes to find her playing with the pups. I like her ability to interact with Keith and Bart. She is sweet and down to earth and I look forward to her getting to know the pack. Try to put yourself in her place and ask the questions she'd ask as a human. It would seem odd to have families living all together so I'd want to ask if they were related or why they were all there.

I'd love to see you do more in the way of descriptive writing. For instance describe the puppies and what they are doing. You did do some describing with the garden which was great.

I'm surprised he could let her go. With the threat out there I'd think it would have paid for him to try to tell her the truth and get her to trust him. I also think they are gonna have to do more than have sex to get to know each other (sadly :) so he has to spend some time with her when she's there getting to know one another and doing things that make them talk about their lives. I am craving them talking and connecting more as a couple in addition to sexually and physically. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i cant tell...

is ur story connected with your other one? love ur stories!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Tense moments

The Alpha from the Braanan pack is certainly prickly! It's as though he wants to have something to fight over! And when his men go into hiding to avoid telling him about their side job, things will just get worse. It's so difficult to see her go home knowing that someone is after her.

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
wow! Nice chapter!

cant wait for the next chapter :) i wanna know what happens sooooooooooooo badly!

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
yay!

cannot wait for the next chapter!

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted!

Should be up within the next couple of days!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
next chapter ???

where is the next chapter ? u seem to have forgotten abt this series !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ummmmm HELLO

WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE PUPPIES YOU SEEM TO HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT COOL MAN!!!!!!!NOT COOL AT ALL!

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

it pays to listen to grammar nazis if you're serious in pursuing your writing....that being said, i have to point out you misused a word, "rue" instead of "woe the day you were born"...

does alluna have supernatural tendencies? fast healing? energy channeling? (what happened to that by the way?) and with a name like alluna, very exotic for a human unless it's a celtic name i'm not familiar with, she might be a supernatural as well...

it would be nice to have consistency in the details you present...what happened to the puppies? what's the family history with zac, or ally for that matter? what was the bad news alluded to in the first chapter when zac was introduced? an editor will help you keep on top of these things and a beta reader won't be amiss either...

i do believe you have the talent so i hope you consider ALL the comments being given to you (",)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

DEFINITELY needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Feedback

I think you are an amazing writer but to truly capture people's attention try pacing the story let them have time when they are apart. This would make you're stiries much more appealing.

trinkrazotrinkrazoover 9 years ago
More than human.

I finally got it, yeah she is more than human. Still damn the injuries she sustained are really painful and more than a little jarring. Her head injury alone should have had her down for a week. Not reality but still......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous