Pure Moonlight Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally let out a loud groan as another orgasm swept through her body. For some unknown reason, she felt the urge to bite his neck as he thrust above her. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him deeper while she reached her arms around his neck and brought him closer.

She sunk her teeth into the tender part he had nibbled on her neck.

Feeling her teeth sink in the flesh at his neck took Zac over the edge. He felt her pierce the skin and draw blood, marking him. He didn't know how she knew to do so, but she had. He cried out as he thrust himself as deep within her body as his knot would allow and came, spilling his seed deep within her twitching and pulsing body.

They lay together; their bodies entwined and basking in the glow of the other. Their breathing slowed as they cuddled.

"What are you?" Zac asked quietly, looking down at his mate.

She smiled up at him, "I am me and I am in love with you."

It made his heart soar to hear her say those words, but he had hoped he would be able to shed some light on her true nature.

He shrugged and figured he would have plenty of time to figure her out during their lifetime together.

"I got something else for you," Zac whispered gently. He leaned over and rummaged through the pile of clothes. He sat back up and pulled her up with him.

He handed over a rectangular box covered in velvet. Gently Ally opened it, not sure what to expect. Lying on a thin, delicate chain was a silver locket. It was the shape of a love heart made from feathered wings. It was beautiful and she was lost for words.

"Open it," he encouraged and she complied. Both wings opened at the centre, revealing its secret. Inside the locket, in miniscule writing were the words, 'My Angel'.

She was lost for words. Zac put his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "You fell into my lap from the heavens and I don't ever want to let you go... My Angel."

Ally felt a distinct feeling that she had heard those words before. She threw her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. They sat up and ally held her long locks up while Zac secured the chain on her neck.

The locket looked as though it belonged there, it suited her so much. She hugged and kissed him, thanking him for his wonderful gifts.

The couple had just snuggled down when a phone rang out, muffled amongst the pile of clothes. Ally yelped and leant down, scattering the pile and unearthing her screaming phone. She mashed at it until it stopped, a blush mantling her cheeks.

"I forgot that I had organised to meet up with a friend today. I missed out on our last catch up while I was with you..." She looked upset, forced to choose between him and her friend.

He kissed her on the forehead, "I will still be around when you have finished visiting your friend, Angel."

Ally grabbed his cheeks and pulled him down and kissed him passionately.

~~~

Kate Braanan was waiting at a small table, basking in the sunshine by the time Ally arrived. Jumping up, she rushed over and gave Ally a huge bear hug. Hesitating against her, she sniffed deeply, sensing something different about her friend. Breaking the hug, Kate looked at her friend closely. A light blush mantled her cheeks and there was a faint aroma of sex that she had to work to detect.

Underneath all the smells, Kate could smell an unknown were. There was definitely a lot of catching up to do with her friend.

"So," Kate said slowly, "Where have you been hiding lately? I haven't seen you in ages."

The blush deepened, "I... met someone," Ally admitted sheepishly, "He is amazing!"

"Does he have a name?" Kate asked, hoping to find out the new lover's identity. She was trying to remember if anyone from the pack had found their mate in a human recently, but none came to mind.

"Zac," Ally gushed, her eyes brightened. Her hand went to her neck where her new locket sat, "He gave this to me this morning."

"Well, I must meet him and you must tell me more!" Kate said, "Once we have finished our coffees, why don't we go back to your place- I have your bridesmaid dress here and I want you to try it on. There is only 4 weeks to go, you know."

Ally looked at her, surprised, "You seem much calmer about it now," she remarked.

Kate smiled, "Rick took me to an overnight spa retreat; I feel very relaxed now. He dropped me off here, so I will have to catch a ride with you to your place."

They spent an hour chatting and laughing over their coffees. Eventually, the friends got up and headed for home. They didn't notice a shadow following them, watching their every move.

Bart, hidden in the bushes, watched as his new Madame left with the Braanan woman, arm in arm and giggling. He pulled out his phone and dialled his Alpha, worried about the potential meaning behind it all.

~~~

Caitlin was pacing her room, rubbing her hand and mulling her situation. She felt so trapped.

"Problem, dear?" asked a silky voice. Caitlin felt weak at the knees she turned to face him, but refused to meet the glowing red eyes beneath the hood.

"No, no problem," she said as airily as she could. "As you requested he has been fed the drops every day. I have not done anything to warrant a check up." she nervously fiddled with her hands.

"No, you have not," he conceded, "I am here to play a part, and I needed a safe place to appear, so I thought I would drop in and see how you were doing," he smiled, but the warmth never reached his eyes, "I see that you are busy my dear, so I shall change and be on my way."

He turned on the spot, thick black mist covering his figure. When the mist had settled, Caitlin gasped; Keith stood in front of her, except for his demonically glowing red eyes, it was the beta exactly. The man blinked a few times and Keith's normal hue took over.

She couldn't repress the shudder that slid down her spine. With a sardonic smile, he bowed and left the room, leaving her rooted on the spot, completely speechless.

~~~

Zac had just returned home when a young boy came rushing up with news.

"Keith?" Zac asked the young boy, "Where is he?"

"If it pleases, my alpha, he awaits you in his office." The boy said with a bow. Zac patted the boy on the shoulder before launching himself through the grounds and compound.

Keith was standing at the window his hands behind his back as he gazed out.

"Keith," Zac cried, "Where the hell have you been?! You had me so worried!" He pulled his best friend up into a hug, grimacing at the smell. He was dishevelled and obviously hadn't bathed since his disappearance.

"I was... captured. The Braanans had me prisoner. I escaped and made my way back. I heard interesting things while I was there, my alpha; rumours and whispers I am sure I was not meant to hear."

"Are you ok, my friend? Are you hurt? Why did they do this? This is their second act of war! This will not be tolerated! Call in the betas, we must discuss battle strategy. We shall give them war."

"My alpha, listen to me! This is not just war; this is espionage, trickery and deceit. There were whispers of spies in our pack. Of witchcraft and black magic. Someone new to the pack is a witch and she is casting spells on us all to keep us unaware."

Zac sat dejectedly. The Doc's voice ringing through his ears, 'She is not entirely human, my alpha; this we can be sure of....'

"No" said Zac, feeling a pain in his chest, "It can't be. She is my mate."

"Zac," Keith began. He was interrupted with a shrill sound coming from Zac.

Pulling out his phone, Zac read the number and answered swiftly, "What is it Bart?"

Keith watched as Zac merely nodded to his phone before collapsing in a seat; his heart shattering into a million pieces. He closed his eyes for a second; pushing away the betrayal and hurt that threatened to consume him.

"What should I do, Keith?" asked Zac quietly.

"You said it yourself, the Braanans have declared war twice now, and she has been seen with the daughter of the man you are now hostile with. She has clearly chosen her side."

Zac stood and stared out his window. After a minute, he nodded, resolute in his decision, "Call out the other betas, we will take some prisoners of our own."

Keith smiled a most evil smile, his eyes glowing faintly red, "At once... My Alpha." 

~~~

"Oh Ally, it's beautiful!" exclaimed Kate as they observed the mirror closely.

Ally was in her bridesmaid dress, trying it on for the first time. The dark blue silk length flowed down her lithe body; bringing out the striking colour in her eyes. The cream trim and embroidery showed off her assets and figure nicely. It had been hand made to her measurements and fit her perfectly.

Together they gently clinked their champagne glasses together, toasting to their relationships and future happiness.

Kate had put on her bridal gown and they laughed and giggled happily as they modelled for each other.

~~~

The betas that had surrounded his former mate's house stood sentinel while Zac stood silently listening to Bart, "My Alpha, please consider! That is your mate in there! There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation. Going in there and taking them by force will not be conducive to finding out their reasons and it will not help the situation with the Braanan pack. You are better than this!"

"Zac," Keith said quietly, "she is in there right now with the enemy. You can hear them laughing... They are laughing at you."

Zac nodded; his gaze steely.

"Zac," Bart cried desperately, "You must-"

Zac snarled and backhanded his beta, "You will not address me so informally and nor will you dare to tell me what to do! I am your Alpha; I run this pack and you must obey!" He advanced on his man, growling deep in his chest.

Bart knew he could not best his Alpha, so he showed his neck in submission, before bowing and moving away sadly.

Zac turned his hard gaze to the house where he could hear the laughter of the woman who had broken his heart.

Get them, he ordered his men silently.

12