Purple Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing hard, she replied. "I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, stud," and doubled the speed of her hand at her crotch as she started moaning out the open window as they drove along.

Stan chuckled but somehow managed to keep both hands on the wheel. For the first time that evening, however, he felt himself harden somewhat uncomfortably. "Bethany AND Carrie," he thought. "This really is going to be fun."

The two cars pulled into the apartment complex parking lot simultaneously and parked side by side. Carrie exited quickly and stood outside Stan's door. "BC, are you absolutely sure about this?" Stan asked as he closed the automatic windows and turned off the engine.

Bethany looked him in the eye with that naughty grin again and answered a simple, "Yes." They held their gaze for a few moments before Carrie pounded on the driver side window. "Now for the last time shut the fuck up with the questioning or I'm gonna tie you to a frickin' chair and call my downstairs neighbor over for us to play with while you watch!"

"What!?"

"Kidding, silly. Come on. Chill! Just enjoy. You're allowed!" She smiled as she leaned in to kiss him.

"Hey! No fair! Don't start without me," called Carrie as she pounded on the window again.

As the trio walked up the path to the building, they laughed and joked like the old friends they were and no one could have suspected what they had in mind once they got inside. In fact, in spite of Bethany's reassurances, Stan himself was still finding it hard to believe.

As Bethany opened the door to the apartment, they were met by Twinky, the still partially purple cat. "Oh my stars!" Carrie whispered loudly. She picked up the fluffy, long-haired cat and it began purring in her arms. "You weren't kidding! Hi, baby. Hi, sweetie. Poor l'il thang!"

"We considered dying the rest of her purple," interjected Bethany, " and changing her name to 'Violet Rose' but..."

"Oh, we did not!" said Stan as he closed the door behind them. There was a sudden uncomfortable moment of tension as they all stood and looked at each other.

Bethany broke the tension when she quickly jumped in with, "Well, let's all get comfortable," and pulled her top off over her head, revealing the tasty apple-sized titties Stan had come to know and savor in recent days. He noted that her nipples were hard already and the thought made him stir down below.

"Oh, wow," Carrie said blankly as she watched Bethany bounce enticingly across the room. "They're gorgeous." She tossed back her bright pink hair and set down the cat who promptly walked away from the scene. "Just the right size. I'm afraid mine are a bit big," she said as she doffed her spaghetti-strapped top and unfastened her lacy black bra. Two large mounds of pink flesh flopped out of the C plus cups with deep red aereolas and thick points up front.

"Jiminy H Fuckin'Christmas, girl!" was Bethany's colorful response. "Are those things real?" Carrie nodded and laughed.

"BC! That's kinda rude, don't you think?"

"What I think is rude, Mister Man, is that you are the only one in this apartment with his top still covered."

"Yeah, " added Carrie in mock indignation as the two girls pushed him down onto the couch and proceeded to take off his shirt. Carrie unbuttoned as Bethany used her Taekwando training to hold his hands back above his head while kissing him deeply. He struggled only slightly as he felt his hard-on reaching full throttle in his pants. He had never thought of himself as much of a stud but after two and a half straight days of mind-numbing sex with Bethany, he was amazed it would still get up under any circumstances.

The two girls had to change position to get the long-sleeved shirt off completely and Stan was pleased to finally learn what it was like to kiss Carrie. As if in slow motion, she lowered her mouth onto his as she straddled his lap and their lips locked for the first time outside of his fantasies. Her boobs felt soft and heavy as they pressed against his hairy chest. In spite of everyone's frenetic actions, it was a sweet kiss, hard but with just a taste of tongue. It made him want more...a lot more.

Bethany was surprised to feel a pang of jealousy. She had always prided herself on being open-minded when it came to sex but somehow, even though this had been her idea, her heart skipped a beat when she saw her friends kiss. She tossed his shirt aside and pushed the other girl off of Stan, her own lips replacing his on Carrie's. She pushed her all the way down on the couch and kissed her deeply and wetly, their breasts flattening between them. Without getting up, Stan slid his pants and underwear down, freeing his by now straining manhood to wobble and throb proudly in his lap. He couldn't resist stroking it slowly as he watched the girls roll and play.

Carrie caught her first sight of Stan's organ and tore herself away from her girlfriend. "I want THAT!" she said, pointing. "Purple's my new favorite color!"

"Mmmmmm," Bethany hummed as she sat up and began nibbling intermittently at the other girl's neck. "Of course you want that but first we've got to make sure you're ready for it." With that she ran her hand over Carrie's pants and tried to unsnap them. Another loud, wet kiss and then she said, "Get rid of these so I can tell. I want to be sure your pussy's wet enough 'cause I've already made that cock over there so damn sore this weekend that you need to be just right."

"I'm wet. I'm ready. I've been ready for that particular cock for years."

"Well, it's mine now and I have to look out for its well-being so I think I'm going to have to eat you first...just to be certain you're wet enough, you understand."

"Well, duh." Carrie pulled down her pants revealing a flimsy baby blue panty with a major wet spot already staining its skimpy front.

"Mmmm! Blue's my very favorite color!" said the other girl as she pushed her wiggling tongue up into the wet fragrant fabric essentially eating her out right through her underwear.

Carrie yelped at the unexpected move, then positioned herself more comfortably so she could relax and take in the new sensations. Suddenly she felt body heat nearby and opened her eyes to see Stan's impatient and still somewhat purple member dancing just out of her reach. "Mine!" she stated matter-of-factly as she opened her mouth and beckoned her male friend to move in closer. Carefully, Stan angled his rigid cock downward somewhat uncomfortably to slide it right up to his old friend's welcoming lips. Then he pushed it inside her moist, warm mouth, at first a little too far as she nearly gagged. She slid it back out quickly, coughing a little but now holding the stiff meat with her slender hand. "Uh! Let me do it, honey. I promise I'll do you just right, okay?" Stan simply nodded as Carrie enveloped just the smooth head of his pulsating pole and began a vigorous campaign of licking circles around the most sensitive area on Stan's body. She made a point of sticking the edge of her tongue directly into his long pee hole on every round, delighting Stan in a way he'd never felt. He began groaning almost non-stop in tacit approval as he stood with his hands to his sides, letting her do all the work at this stage.

While sucking Stan, Carrie was also taking in all of the actions between her soft, pale legs as she squeezed them a little tighter, ensuring that her hostess would not stop and pull away. Bethany clutched and squeezed the other girl's tight ass cheeks as she continued to wipe her mouth up and down the tasty thin panty but eventually she wanted the real thing. Still using her mouth, she utilized her teeth to pull the gusset of the g-string out of the tight slit and push it aside, allowing the full, thick heat of her friend's completely bare pussy to reach her nostrils and nearly overwhelm her with lust. She lapped around the edges, pulling the engorged lower lips out simply by using her own greedy upper ones. She breathed deeply, taking in the full female power of Carrie's cunt. In the shadows of the position in which she found herself, she could see the beautiful vagina she had sometimes fantasized about spread before her, trusting and vulnerable to her own desires. The tiny clit was shiningly moist and Bethany moved to suck it in, causing Carrie to hum loudly around the shaft of flesh moving slowly in and out of her own mouth.

"Stop..." mumbled Stan as he put his hands on Carrie's shoulders, trying in vain to pull her away from his crotch. By this point, however, Carrie was almost politely squeezing his hairy testicles as she pumped his dick in and out of her mouth. "I don't want to...Uhh! I don't want to come yet! After...After this whole weekend, I really doubt if I could...Uh! Stop! ... get it up again and I really...REALLY want to find out what it's like to be inside your sweet, sweet pussy after all these years." Her pink head continued to bob up and down on his dick, squeezing tighter on his shaft and pumping faster. Her cheeks puffed out as she took him in a little deeper even, this time on her own terms. "Excuse me! I said I want to fuck you. Stop that! BC, help me!"

"Don't look at me, bubba! I've got pussy juice all over my face. She is just oozing rivers of girl-cum down here. Mmmmmmmm-mmmm-mmmm!"

Finally, Carrie let Stan pull away, leaving a long string of spittle and thick pre-cum dangling in the air connecting his cock to her mouth. "Haha! Okay, okay. Fuck me, then. I wanna taste some pussy, too!"

"Well then, here, taste yours, babe" Bethany said as she rose and plastered her lips again to Carrie's. Although she was a little taken aback at first, Carrie quickly warmed to the idea and allowed herself to savor her own juices fresh from her purple-tinted girlfriend's hot mouth. "How's that?"

"Ohhhh, that's sweet but I wanna taste yours!" Carrie responded with a wipe of her mouth.

Almost as if they had rehearsed it, Bethany lay back on the couch and Carrie kicked her legs over her friend's head as they twisted into a classic sixty-nine position where each one had their face buried between the other's legs, one up, one down.

Stan took it all in, his pulsating rod literally dripping its clear advance cream onto the plush carpeting. He watched Carrie's ass cheeks tighten repeatedly as he saw Bethany's hot tongue slurping through her lips. He approached her tentatively and spread her cheeks, squeezing and kneading them as he did so. His heart fluttered and he felt as if he'd just discovered long-lost treasure as his eyes settled on the tiny puckered starfish that winked flirtatiously at him. He took a deep breath, then leaned in and licked straight down her pretty crack. Up and down, again and again, meeting Bethany's tongue each time on its upswing.

"Oh, my STARS!" Carrie called out. That feels SO fucking incredible!" With the encouragement, Stan became bold enough to literally lick her anus, swiping his tongue in circles around its hairy little wrinkles. Bethany, meanwhile sucked in Carrie's clit again, pulling at it with her lips just as Stan stabbed his tongue directly into the pink-haired woman's ass. "Oh, no...I'm....Uuuuuuunnnghhhhh!" she let out, pausing her own feast at Bethany's V as her legs began to shake uncontrollably. All the blood rushed from her head and Bethany's face underneath her became soaked with her hot, tangy juices.

Stan stood up, wiped his face and walked to the sink for a glass of water to rinse out his mouth. Then he returned saying, "Get up on your knees. I have just got to fuck you now or this thing's gonna kill me."

"Oh, yeeeeess!" she said, still drifting in the afterglow. "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Wait a minute! I don't have any condoms, remember?" offered Bethany reasonably.

"I'm allergic to latex anyway. Just fuck me. Please. Fuck me. Ooohhh!"

Bethany moved from the couch as Carrie pulled up to her hands and knees, presenting her incredible naked body for both of them to enjoy. Bethany was wetter than she thought possible, having literally been leaking into her thong. She quickly pulled down her shorts and her underwear. 'Okay, okay," she said, "At least let me be the one to do the honors."

Slipping three fingers deep inside herself, Bethany pulled them out slick with her natural lubrication and spread it all over Stan's thick primed penis, much to his delight. With that, she grabbed and pulled it directly to Carrie's ready, dripping and waiting puss. Stan looked her in the eye. He was sweating and shaking a bit from the nervousness as well as the horniness. Bethany's face was flushed but blank but then lit up with nasty smile as he watched. "Go for it, stud," she stated, "Enjoy! You have my permission."

Between deep breaths, Stan felt his own smile return as Bethany pushed the mushroom head of his cock—her cock—directly into their friend's tightly palpitating cunt!

For her part, Carrie honestly seemed to be having an out of body experience as she just kept moaning without any way to stop. She could feel her female muscles welcoming the intruding male mass. She could have sworn she felt every thick vein as Stan's cock pushed all the way up inside her doggie-style on the couch. He began sliding in and out, back and forth.

"Fuck her," entreated Bethany as she sat back on the floor moving her hand between her own shaky legs at a lightning pace. "Ohmigod! This is SO fucking hot, you guys. I can hear the squishing every time you push in and out and the whole place smells so hot and musky. Shit! Ooooh!" Tears began to stream uncontrollably out of Bethany's eyes as she coaxed herself towards her own climax while watching her two friends fuck with abandon.

Stan was no longer feeling guilt or nervousness or anything other than his impending climax. "You are so amazingly tight!" He watched her butt shake right in front of him and spanked lightly at her cheeks knowing that she probably hadn't even heard him speak above her non-stop moaning. He rested his hands on her hips, his thumbs poking at the edges of the elaborate Celtic knot tattooed in the small of her back. Underneath, Carrie's breasts swayed rhythmically back and forth in time with her lover's thrusts and her brightly shining hair bounced in front of him. Feeling himself getting close, he leaned in further, his hairy chest spooning with her smooth swayed back, his hands moving around to squeeze and tightly grasp her terrific titties, their stiff nips tickling the palms of his hands.

Bethany stood, walked around to the front and spread her wet legs widely, the aroma intoxicating Carrie who stuck her tongue out in a vain effort to make contact. "Hold it, sweetie. Hold it. Don't come yet. Sloooow down. That's it. Thaaaat's it." Bethany put her hands on Stan's back. "I want to get in on this, too, you know. Stan, why don't YOU lie on the couch now, okay?"

A bit annoyed at having to stop so close to climax, Stan nonetheless complied. Carrie seemed a bit confused. "No. I wasn't though with him!"

"Shhhh," Bethany calmed her. "Look, he's lying down, now. Look at that incredible dick!"

"Mmmmm! Yeah!"

"Can you sit on it for me sweetie?" She helped her friend straddle Stan's manhood and lower herself down. Carrie grasped the cock and worked it easily back inside her sloppy, slippery hole and immediately started moaning again.

"What about you, BC?" asked Stan.

"What do you mean what about me, dumbass? You just take a deep breath 'cause you don't get up until we both come, get it?" With that, she straddled the man's chest and pushed her butt back against his face, her slimy slit meeting the tip of his tongue halfway and his beard immediately getting soaked with her pungent juices. "Ohhhh! You are the MAN!"

Now facing each other only inches apart, the two women fondled each other's tits and licked in and around each other's lips. Carrie was truly turned on by the sight and sounds of her man's dangerously naked cock moving in and out of this other woman's squeezebox. She could see Carrie's thickening dew pooling and foaming in Stan's pubic hair, all of which made her wiggle her own pussy down harder onto Stan's mouth. She felt little electric shocks every time he nibbled at her clit but he was teasing her, leaving her wired little nubbin alone for long periods to suck the sweetness from her less sensitive flaps. He loved the taste of pussy juice. He also loved the feel of a completely flooded pussy wrapped around his engorged cock and at that exact moment, he was feeling both of those rare and intensely delightful sensations in a way he could never have imagined just hours ago.

Carrie kissed Bethany tightly and cried a bit. "I just love you guys so much!" she grunted out as she gave way to her ultimate pleasure, screaming incomprehensibly at the top of her lungs for what seemed like several minutes.

"Oh, shit!" yelped Bethany.

Even with his lover's still somewhat violet thighs wrapped forcefully around his head, Stan could also hear Carrie's passion and it set him off. "'m gnna cm! Gnna...Ummmgh!" he mumbled right into Bethany's squirting flower as he shivered from his head to his curled toes and released two or three jets of newly manufactured thick cum straight up from his taut, round balls directly into Carrie's clenching womanhood.

"Keep licking, babe. I'm aaaalmost there!" yelled Bethany as her eyes rolled back in her head. Carrie leaned in to hug her tightly, their boobs pressing into each other's and their equally sweaty bodies smelling so strongly of lust and fulfilled desire. While relishing his climax, Stan's cock was surprisingly still erect deep inside his old friend. Nonetheless, he began a relentless campaign of licking, sucking and nibbling Bethany's swollen pleasure point. It was her turn now.

"Come on, baby. Come for us," coaxed Carrie. "Oh, you have such a beautiful body and such a tasty pussy. Mmmmmm. I think that's my new favorite food. Look down there. Your man's cock is still inside me. It's still hard, BC. Ohhhhh, he fucked me good but it's still hard. Maybe I can get him to fuck me again. With that she rose and sat a couple of times, allowing long white strings of Stan's cum to pour out and slide slowly down her legs. "Ohhhhh! Come for us, BC!"

Bethany lost it, pressing back hard on Stan's face, her sticky cum drizzling all over his drained but happy face. Her legs locked tight and an electric shiver ran through her entire being at about a thousand miles a second. Goosebumps rose across her whole body. She moaned a bit but after Carrie it seemed inconsequential. Then she literally collapsed forward onto Stan as Carrie finally climbed off of him. Picking up his still partially hard penis, Bethany shook the sticky organ and spoke directly to it. "Go away! I am fucking sore, now, okay. Go 'way!"

Carrie stood nearby and cheered "Woo-hoo! That was easily the single most erotic thing I have ever, EVER done!" She wiggled a finger into her stretched out hole and pulled a strand of mixed cum to her lips, licking it off slowly and swallowing it as if it were the tastiest ice cream in the whole world. "Mmmm, boy! Just...WOW, y'know?

"Me, too," agreed Stan still collapsed like a rag doll on the couch. "You guys were both just so...fucking...HOT! I still can't believe this! What about you, BC? Is this the most erotic thing you've ever done or what?"

Bethany pulled herself up and brushed back her purple hair "Well..." she started slowly as that wicked grin again washed over her still sticky face once again, "there WAS this one time where..." Out of the blue a purple stained couch pillow slapped across her face. Then another. "Ow! We'll talk, dammit! Ha, ha! I fuckin' promise we will ALL talk, okay?"

END

12