Purrfect Submission

Story Info
Panther's babe responds to her Master's direction.
1.2k words
3.73
67.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It “shouldn’t” be happening the way it is. I’m older, I’m white, I graduated college with high honors and have successfully raised my daughter by myself. my work as an educator and historian is impeccable. i am very self-sufficient so why do I find myself so totally and completely fulfilled in a relationship where I have willingly become a submissive to my perfect man?

But it is happening and here is the proof. My Master, the Panther simply mentions that he would like to see my writings about him published and I readily agree to research a sight and submit O/our submission for public scrutiny and myself for public humiliation. I signed the screen saying I owned this story but that is not true. I own nothing, my Master owns my mind and body but I am writing on his orders.

Although it may seem contradictory to some people this sub thinks a large part of her happiness is the total freedom that being controlled by a great man gives you. Let this sub try to explain. Outside of our relationship I have to be “on” 24/7. I have to be ever proficient, ever professional, ever responsible my needs always take second or third or fourth place to everyone else’s. But when this bitch is with the Panther her unconditional, absolute need to serve him is all that matters. By allowing his bitch the exquisite privilege of satisfying his every need he in turn satisfies her need to serve in the most mind-boggling (and body tantalizing) ways.

He is always there, when his babe is in the car, when his babe is at work, when his babe is in bed, anywhere. His control over his bitch is so complete that she doesn’t have to make any decisions about anything. All she needs to do is act in the way her magnificent Black Master would want her to. Pleasing him is what she ultimately lives for and the bliss of satisfying him makes her life complete.

Many of the ways this bitch is most able to fulfill her Master’s needs and therefore her own are sexual. It pleases him to read about her feelings and his wish is her command.

Most of O/our sexual encounters start with a phone call. No matter when or where his bitch receives that call and sees his name on the screen or hears his voice mock the tone of her phone she instantly begin to get wet. The nipples that belong to him get hard and his slave's clit begins to tingle. Sometimes she has to beg to be able to service him and other times he makes it clear that he needs to be serviced. Either way when he allows her to come/cum to him she immediately responds. First she quickly prepares herself, panties come off, skirt goes on as does perfume or body lotion. Then she drives to wherever he tells her to go. His bitch would travel forever to be with him.

When W/we first see each other W/we exchange a few gentle kisses, the tingling and wetness multiply to unbelievable levels! The more gentlemanly he is at this point the more ungentlemanly his slut wants him to ravish her and He never disappoints.

After a few kisses he reaches down and undoes his pants. His large, thick, slightly curved black cock escapes from its cage and jumps to attention. His slut in turn assume one of two positions depending on the desire of her wonderful Master. Often she assumes a position of worship by falling to her knees on the floor before her Master’s tool of persuasion other times she sits with the legs he owns spread wide giving him complete visual access to the areas that belong only to him. Either way she then places his beautiful tool in her mouth. she sucks and licks every inch of his beautiful black cock. He especially likes when she licks and kisses his entire shaft. When she licks the section of skin underneath the head and above the shaft his moans become audible. An exceptional mouthful of his beautiful balls will elicit the same response. His beautiful strong hands occasionally grasp his bitch’s head and reminds her who is Boss as he places her where he wants her. His slut loves these moments of instruction as they are such an exquisite reminder of his dominance over her. As she caresses his rock hard cock moving her hands up and down his glorious manhood the bitch notices the contrast between her pale white hands and his beautiful mahogany colored persuader.

After a period of time determined by him his slut is commanded to lie down and show him HIS pussy. She immediately obeys, making herself as available to him as she can. Sometimes he gives her an “opportunity” to take the time to play with her own clit but it is screaming so unbelievably loudly to be manipulated by the Master. Oh, how he responds! First he mounts her but he doesn’t penetrate. Oh no! The Master requires total control and submission before he will take his property that way and He gets it. By taking the Panther’s beautiful cock and rubbing it against his slave's engorged clit he transports her back in the evolutionary process to a time when the female of the species NEEDED to be ravished and filled with the gift of life. Nothing matters but being fucked and fucked hard!

After proving that the Master has total control by making His slut cum as many times as he wants he enters the bitch. And he fucks and he fuCKS and he FUCKS sometimes always on top, sometimes doggy style, sometimes on the bed, sometimes on the floor… but always the fucking continues forever. As he slams into his slut he hits places that have never been touched before. Places that only a God could find and he finds them over and over and over. His bitch wants to scream out in delight she wants to beg her Master never to stop but she has become an animal and lost her ability to speak. All she can do is wrap her legs even tighter around him and respond to his strokes, but her glorious Master knows his slut well enough to understand her without words and he responds until she cums over and over and over again. Throughout the entire experience he reminds his bitch verbally as well as physically of his control. He reminds her over and over again how he KNEW this pussy would be his, how he KNEW she would beg for his cock, how he KNEW he would possess this white bitch and He is so right she is HIS BITCH it is HIS PUSSY and she does BEG again and again to be spanked by him! Oh baby, even just by writing this now the wonderful control you have over your bitch has caused her to cum twice as she types! When the Master finally explodes and his slut sees the satisfaction on your face I know that your bitch’s life is complete. Because her life is complete only when she is in your control. Thank You for being the best Master and allowing this bitch to be Panther’s slut.