Pushing the Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so different from her husband. She never knew sex could be like this.

He lifted her up & laid her on the couch.

His hands went back to her breasts, and again he gently rolled each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. He slowly pulled on both nipples until they were stretched way out. Alternating between sucking her nipples and twisting and pulling them. She was panting and whimpering, and her hips were slowly rotating. Her circular hip movements were giving way to thrusts with her mound. He kissed his way down her front, down to her pubic line.

He moved to her feet and kissed her toes and progressed upwards to her ankles, her calves, her knees.

She resisted when he tried to spread her legs as he reached her thighs. He tickled her toes and her legs were open. He could see her dripping swollen pussy lips through her curls. He kissed her inner thighs on both sides, closer & closer to her pussy. She was panting, barely able to control her approaching orgasm.

"Please, lick my cunt now! I can't stand this. Aargh, please!" she begged.

He raised her bottom and licked along her bottom crack. He pulled her bum cheeks apart and rimmed her anus.

He slowly slid one and then two fingers inside her cunt. He stopped and held them in deeply for a moment, and then he began to slide them in and out. He held her legs firmly and licked & sucked her engorged clitoris and stuck his tongue up her sweet, tight vagina.

She screamed and shook as she orgasmed wildly.

Her pussy was flowing with juices. He thought she was ready for him now. He started to move on top of her.

"Not yet," Thelma said, "I want to wrap my hands round your cock and feel you in my mouth before you fuck me. But you must not cum until we fuck. I want all your cum inside me. My husband uses a condom when we make love, but I don't want that with you. I want to feel your penis press against the walls of my vagina. Then I want to feel your semen shooting up into me."

She sat up and he stood in front of her. She reached out and touched his organ. She tried to wrap a hand round it, but it was far too large. She felt the weight of his heavy balls in her hands and she gently squeezed them. She leaned forwards and gently took each of his balls in her mouth and sucked them. She looked up and saw him grimace as he controlled himself from ejaculating. She felt the veins of the shaft and the smoothness of the head with her tongue.

She glanced at him again. She licked around the tip, tasting the salty pre-seminal fluid and took the head as far into her mouth as she could and gently sucked. He was like a piece of steel he was so hard.

"OK, I am ready now, David. Sit on the couch"

She lowered her cunt towards the tip of his penis as she guided it towards her entrance. She pushed down, but it was too big. She kissed him and tried to relax. She pushed again and this time he started to penetrate her.

She was moaning continually now as his cock continued its journey into what had been exclusively her husband's. She pushed down slowly, relentlessly, wanting to bury his swollen cock right up to the hilt. She was groaning loudly now.

"Please don't stop," he said.

She pushed on until he was fully inside her beautiful pussy. She was finally getting what she had wondered about for all these years.

She had never felt so full. She had never felt so much like a woman, maybe a whore. She raised herself up slowly until just the tip was still inside her and then lowered herself again.

"Fuck me," she said almost in a whisper. "Fuck me hard, make me cum again!"

She sped up, riding the beast between her legs as David sucked greedily on her neck and then her tits and nipples, biting them until little rivulets of blood were flowing down.

They changed position, David now on top. She began to cum. It started with a moan and she buried her face in his chest to stifle the scream. She kept on cumming as David ploughed in and out of her. His body tensed and then he was filling her with semen. He was moaning as he continued to empty his seed into her. As he began to pump the last of it into her, they kissed passionately.

He withdrew his spent cock from her, causing his cum to gush out from her vagina. He scooped up some of the liquid and rubbed it on her sore breasts. He licked the rest of the spilt seed from between her legs and kissed her on the mouth.

The phone rang. It was over. She started crying as she looked down at her blooded breasts.

"I don't know what my husband will say when he sees the state of me or if he tastes your cum on my lips, but that was wonderful, David. I have no regrets. Thank you."

12