All Comments on 'Q&A Ch. 02'

by peterpan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TondraTondraabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story. You have such a sexy way of telling a story.

You have a rare talent for writing. I honestly think you could write any kind of a story.

I think you should try writing for publication.

rachy91rachy91over 16 years ago
Wow, wow and wow!

This was a great, Awesome story but i was dissapointed there was not more of anna but satin and toys was great, wish there could be more!!

callalily2170callalily2170over 13 years ago
good

but a little jumbled

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh. My. God.

This was so heart shattering! I came here for an erotic story and left with tears building up in my eyes, i could feel the emotions in this story affect me as if I was in it, good job, too bad that it ended in such a sad, almost painful to read, way.

peterpanpeterpanover 10 years agoAuthor
Hi Anonymous

Thanks for your comment. It brings back those short moments I thought this was the best story ever. Obviously not, but I enjoyed feeling that way.

It is not meant to be utterly depressing. I had always assumed that at some point Toys learns the full story and is able to inspire Satin to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was beautiful.

I realize you wrote this years ago, but I've only just discovered it now, and I like it.

I mean, the sexy bit was all right-- and goodness, I do like Toys-- but the painful truth of the displacer at the end was so well done. I ache for Toys' lonliness. It's just a well-executed good idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous