Quarrelling with Kaylee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,741 Followers

I realized with some shame that as soon as I was alone in the bedroom, my mind still reeling and replaying some of that recent exchange of words, that my mild excitement had zero trouble growing into a full blown problem. Admonishing myself, I realized that at least my earlier anxiety helped to mask something of what I was really feeling. The problem being though, that I was really feeling something in the first place due to Kaylee.

I tried to squelch my guilt and just put the entire thing out of my mind. Readying myself with some haste, I escaped the apartment and told Melissa that I was heading into work for the afternoon, hopefully to clear up most of the loose ends so I could relax away the majority of the week. Kaylee was in the guestroom, presumably getting dressed for the day, and so I avoided having to say anything to her.

Regardless of my clean getaway, I found myself nearly obsessing over my breakfast that morning during my drive. I reran her comments in my head and tried to come up with witty comebacks instead of my pathetic stuttering. Then I recognized I was fretting over sounding stupid to some… teenager of all things. What did I care what she thought about me? It's not like I need to impress her for any reason. Well, that's what I tried to tell myself anyway. But the truth was, I felt like an idiot for coming off like an inexperienced doofus.

Maybe the worst part was that I knew that's not who I was. Cockily I thought, 'I could definitely show her a thing or two'. It wasn't long after that when I had arrived at the parking lot at my office. I then realized I just daydreamed the entire commute away, imagining different ways I could fuck Kaylee and impress her. Shutting my eyes with a grimace, I took a deep breath. Get a hold of yourself! I forced myself to think about some of the more mundane things I was about to do at work in order to will my erection away.

I was doing okay for the next hour or so. My mind was mostly occupied by my work, and I only found my thoughts occasionally drifting to Kaylee. I wondered what she and Melissa were up to. I wondered what they were talking about. I wondered what Kaylee was wearing… Her tight, ripped jeans again? It was a nice day out, maybe she'd be wearing shorts... Maybe I'll even see her in a swimsuit if she goes out to the pool…

I'd shake my head and try to refocus again. And again, I would eventually drift off to fantasizing about her body. God, her wet skin in that towel… If she was such a flirt, why didn't she just fucking let it drop… I was doing one of the worst things possible. The more I pictured her body, the more I found myself loving it. I started falling into the trap of building up her looks in my mind. She's like a younger, sexed-up version of Melissa…

This went on for the next few hours. Intermittently I would actually scold myself, or at least convince myself I was being crazy. After all, she was practically a kid! No, she's in college. Well, she's a teenager anyway! With a perfect, ripe body. She comes off pretty immature… Pretty fun too… She's uh, my girlfriend's little sister… That's supposed to be bad… why am I so hard?

The whole building was almost completely empty; like I said, most folks were on vacation. I had been so lost in my thoughts that I actually jumped a little in my seat when someone stepped in my office, knocking on the door to get my attention. It was my manager.

"What're you doing here?" he gruffed.

"Uh, just getting some backlog sorted out."

"Hm. Don't really need to do that."

"Well, there's not too much else to do so far…"

"Right. Why don't you just head home for the day?"

"I could just finish this…"

"Mm. Okay. Do that, then go home. No point in spinning your wheels this week. Don't need to come in this week, really."

"I uh, don't have vacation yet…"

"Huh, yeah well, think of it as a perk. Spillover from everyone else's. Don't let me catch you here tomorrow. I'll call if I need you for anything."

"Uh, okay."

He left and I finished up my task, a little perplexed. I guess I was pleased that he said I didn't need to come in. I was planning on it anyway… But I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it anymore. It dawned on me that Melissa was still going to be working most of the week, which I suppose I already knew… But, well, there was Kaylee. Was this going to be a problem?

No, it wouldn't be. At worst, she was just a flirt. What the hell was I worried about? It's not like I would actually make a move on her. Never mind the fact that two days ago, I wouldn't have even registered the thought that, at some point, I'd even consider it... All I had to do was relax. So she's cute, big deal. I was just a little shell-shocked from her outgoing behavior.

Well. Easier said than done. Seeing my boss did a nice job of extinguishing any arousal in me, but it wasn't long after he left that the fire started burning again. I tried to picture my own girlfriend to push Kaylee out. It wasn't much use. Of course I thought Melissa was beautiful. Duh. But it's always hard to compare the familiar with the new and exciting. I imagined Melissa in Kaylee's outfit; tight, ripped jeans and a tiny shirt. It was kind of hot, but it ultimately just didn't fit. She's just too mature for it. Not like her little sister. She's young enough to make it work, old enough to make it too damn sexy.

I got home that evening; they weren't back yet from their day out. I wandered around the apartment, feeling particularly restless, both anxious and nervous for them to return. Eventually they arrived and were kind enough to bring dinner with them. I went to work setting the table while Melissa went to the restroom to freshen up.

I tried not to pay too much attention to Kaylee… She was wearing a pair of capris and a tank-top. Yeah, she looked good… But not too good. I was both relieved and secretly a little disappointed that she didn't wear something sexier. Standing around the kitchen and watching me, she started up a conversation.

"Soooo… How was work?"

"Oh, fine. Pretty slow week. Did you have fun with Melissa today?"

She absently twirled a strand of her hair. "Sure. We mostly just went out shopping, you know, girl stuff."

"Oh yeah? Go to the mall or something?"

"Yeah, we were there for awhile. But you know how it is. Bunch'a high school girls dressed like sluts, competing for attention."

I shook my head and let out a little laugh, bringing the food over to the table.

"I guess it's not that much different than college," she added on, "But in college, at least the girls put out."

I briefly paused in my tracks, shocked at the comment. I felt a nervous flutter in my stomach, which promptly flew down to my cock and gave it a little life. Goddamnit. Before I could react, Melissa came back in.

"Food is ready!" I announced and quickly took a seat, desperate to hide any potential tent in my slacks.

The evening proceeded fairly calmly then. Kaylee's comments were significantly less risqué, if not less sarcastic, while her sister was with her. This was a relief, although I could have sworn she was laughing at me with her eyes from time to time.

After dinner, the girls informed me we were going to have a 'pajama party' and watch a movie. They picked up some teen humor movie about hijinks in college. "So you can see what I have to put up with these days," Kaylee smiled.

I wasn't really in the mood, but I knew better than to go against two women when they had their heart set on something frivolous. Melissa and I changed into pajamas; they were nothing special. Just your typical plaid pants and a tee-shirt. We came back out and put in the movie. Melissa immediately stole one side of the couch. Then patting the middle cushion next to her, "You can sit next to me!"

I gave her a dry smile and sank in next to her. Honestly, it didn't occur to me right then that I'd be sitting in the middle. Not until she came out. Kaylee's pajamas consisted of a pair of extremely tiny, pink shorts and a little top that cut away at the stomach in the shape of a triangle. It would cover her skin or reveal it depending on the way she moved. She also went through the hassle of putting her hair up in a pair of pigtails.

My eyes popped when I first saw her, and I'm positive that she knew it. I dropped my stare away as quickly as my wits would allow and grabbed the remote for something else to concentrate on. Melissa made an innocuous comment about her sister's 'cute' outfit. More like dead sexy.

Kaylee made a display of not knowing where to sit.

"Get on the couch! Don't worry, he won't bite," Melissa teased.

Pulling her arms back for a little stretch before sitting down, her top was pulled back to reveal a tantalizing display of her toned, flat stomach. I couldn't help myself and tried desperately to watch out of the corner of my eye, without my girlfriend noticing. Next thing, Kaylee casually flopped down into the last cushion next to me.

She pulled her knees up to her chest in this cute little position. In a way, it made her look younger. But the fact that her gorgeous, bare legs were drawn up, right next to me… My mouth went dry as I did my best not to drag my eyes along the length of her body. Those little shorts did nothing to cover up her thighs…

I brought one leg up and rested my foot on my other knee, then placed my hands in my lap. Looked natural… I panicked that one (or both) of them would see the start of an involuntary erection forming in my loose pants. My goal for the rest of the evening was to not tear my eyes away from the television, except to look at Melissa. Just pretend Kaylee isn't even there.

We watched about a half hour of the movie before Melissa paused it. So far, it turned out to be your typical sexed-up teen flick: Lots of beautiful young people running around, getting into stupid problems while wearing next-to-nothing. Normally I could have appreciated the eye-candy without much fuss, but tonight I couldn't help but associate everything I was seeing with Kaylee. It drove my anxiety through the roof. And my hormones.

"I just realized we're missing an essential ingredient for this… popcorn!" Melissa declared as she got off the couch. "I'm going to microwave a bag up real fast." She trotted out of the room and into the kitchen.

Kaylee shifted onto her knees and turned her body to face me. I hesitantly looked over to return her gaze. "So, how do you like it so far?" she asked innocuously.

"It's all right, pretty funny," I answered.

"Yeah… I was thinking about our conversation. You know, about college," she purred quietly. Suddenly I felt her slide one of her hands onto my leg. My body twitched at the touch.

"And I was feeling kinda bad that… Well, you said you didn't experience certain things…" Her hand pressed lightly into my thigh as she pushed it up the length of my leg. I was completely taken aback and barely had any time to react. I reactively scooted my body away from her a little bit, into the empty cushion beside me.

Without missing a beat, she just crawled along the couch, keeping up with me.

"Uh, K-Kaylee… I, um…"

Her fingers trailed up to the base of my cock. I realized with utter mortification that I was almost completely hard.

"I just thought it'd be nice to give you some of… you know… what you missed out on…" She pressed her fingers down into me, through my pajamas. It sent a jolt of pleasure into me and had the effect of pushing my erection up even higher. I swatted her hand away with clumsy fear.

"N-no! What the- what the hell are you thinking!?" I frantically whispered to her, wild-eyed. She bit her lower lip and gave me a shy, seductive smile as she reached her hand out again, this time brushing her fingers along the length of my hardness. She started to wrap her hand around it, causing me to gasp in both shock and desire.

I heard the microwave beep and turn off in the background. Oh god, what if Melissa sees this... I grabbed both her wrists and pushed her back rather forcefully. She let out a surprised 'ooh!' that sounded a little too pleased.

"J-just… quit it! Okay!?" I stuttered as I recoiled back from her. She gave me a pout.

"I was only trying to be nice…"

I couldn't believe this was happening. I stared at her in astonishment, trying not to get even more turned on by blatantly checking out her hot body without my girlfriend in the room. I couldn't find the mind to say anything else to her. Then I saw her pout turn up into a knowing grin. She brought her hand up to her mouth to stifle a giggle.

I realized she was looking at my still-hard cock, trying to break out of my pants.

"Butter in a bucket, coming right up!" Melissa called from the other room.

Oh shit! I anxiously leaped over and grabbed a blanket that was folded over on a chair, then sprang back onto the couch. I threw the blanket over my lap just in time for my girlfriend to return with a bowl of popcorn.

"Oh, I didn't know you were cold," she inquired, getting back on the couch.

"Uh, yeah, just thought it'd be comfortable if we shared a blanket," I offered.

She smiled and pulled up a part of it over her legs. "Kaylee, you can take some too, you know!"

Her sister smiled too and tugged it over her bare legs. There wasn't too much slack at this point, so she shyly slid her body closer to me in order to make it cover her appropriately. Oh great… I felt her leg cozy up against mine. She knew it, and rubbed it up and down my calf to show it off.

Melissa started the movie up again. My heart was racing the entire time; I could barely pay attention to what was going on. All I could think about was my hard-on that would not go away. And Kaylee. That sexy fucking look on her face as she tried to grab me. What the hell do I do? I can't tell Melissa, can I?

It wasn't long before, to my dismay, Kaylee made another move. I felt her hand gently rest along my thigh. She left it there, but softly squeezed and massaged it to make sure I knew about it. I did my best to push her hand away from me without causing much stirring under the blanket. I was petrified of Melissa knowing what was going on. Even though it was Kaylee coming on to me… I knew I was fucked if Melissa saw the effect it had on my dick. There would be no innocence on my part either.

Maybe five minutes later, Kaylee's hand slithered up my leg yet again. This time though, she didn't stop until she was at the base of my erection. Like before, she gently pushed into me between my thigh and cock, making me squirm under the blanket. I bit my tongue and pushed her away again. Her eyes never left the television, but I could see the small outline of a smirk on her lips. I tried to give her an angry glare, but she ignored me.

"My, you're fidgety!" Melissa remarked at me, a little annoyed.

"Uh, sorry… Just trying to get comfortable. My leg was uh, cramped."

I ground my teeth a little bit. When the fuck does this movie end? It couldn't be that much longer. What was worse is that it only got more blatantly sexual as the plot went on. One of the female leads, a hot little seductress, was trying to get with some other boy. She was wearing progressively less and less as the movie continued, as those things tend to go. It wasn't helping the situation.

My hands rested on my lap over the blanket, trying to protect myself from Kaylee. It didn't take much time for her to try and snake her way to my crotch again. First she ran her fingers under my left leg and tickled the backside of my knee. I wriggled again. Melissa shot me a stare. Just focus on the movie… Ignore her…

The starlet on the screen was just in her underwear. The boy was about to cave in. She took off her top. My cock was actually pulsing, it was so hard. Okay, maybe ignore the movie… My mouth went dry. Then, out of nowhere, and I honestly don't know how she did it, but Kaylee's hand slinked past me and found my hardness yet again.

I pursed my lips shut and tried to push her away, but it was no use. She was determined to stay, and the more I tried to move her, the more attention I brought to myself from Melissa. I panicked, not knowing what to do. For whatever reason, I decided if my girlfriend knew what was going on, I was a dead man. I can't stop her without giving myself away…

Confused, resigned, and hopelessly turned on, I allowed myself to give in. Kaylee's fingers expertly teased the base of my cock through my pajamas. Somehow she was gentle enough to never cause so much as a stir above the blanket. I swallowed hard and tried to ignore her. Yeah right.

After maybe a minute of that, her fingers walked up to the waist of my pants and started to tug at them a little. I closed my eyes and quietly took a long breath. She tickled my pelvic bone and slipped underneath my boxers. I grimaced as her soft hand darted down along the entire length of my member. I had to bite the back of my tongue not to make any noise or twist in my seat.

She held me between her thumb and other fingers, slowly squeezing and pulling me in just the right ways. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt despite the fact that she was barely moving her hand. This can't be happening. The movie was reaching the climactic scene where the title characters would finally consummate sex. It was only a movie, but it bordered on a soft-core porn at this point. I noticed Melissa was pretty engrossed in what was going on.

Shit, I would be too if I wasn't being masturbated by her little sister… As this went on, I at first assumed she was going to tease me for the length of the movie, and then once it was over, I would somehow take the blanket and make my escape, hiding my hardness along the way. It didn't dawn on me that Kaylee might actually make me come. And it didn't take long for me to realize that there was no way I could hold out until the film was over. Whether it was actually her skill or if it was just the charged situation and my unrelenting horniness of the day, this girl was fucking amazing.

After playing with me for a few more minutes, teasing the head, and forcing me to tense all my leg muscles not to react to her manipulations, she went to focusing solely on the base. She firmly tugged and jerked me there, and it didn't take long to figure out that this was gonna be it. She was unrelenting; the more she did it, the more I felt an orgasm building up behind my cock. Jesus, how is she so good at this… I tried to hold it back, but it was pointless.

The urge kept rising and rising. I kept biting the back of my tongue. My breathing was shallow, my cheeks flushed. This was bar none the most twisted moment of my life. As I sensed myself approaching the point of no return, I ashamedly felt my hips faintly thrust to Kaylee's rhythm. I glanced over at Melissa; her eyes were still glued on the screen. Look forward. Don't look at her.

I couldn't help it. I cautiously turned my gaze over to Kaylee. I noticed her chest was slightly heaving from excitement. Her lips were parted open as she breathed. She noticed me and slyly turned her face to look into mine. Her eyes bored into me with a look of sultry confidence. I swallowed hard, trying not to tremble from the building crescendo between my legs. Her face broke into a toying smile and she pursed her lips and blew me a silent 'shhh…'

en_extase
en_extase
4,741 Followers