Quarrelling with Kaylee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,743 Followers

My knees sagged slightly in disappointment. "Ah- bitch," I cursed under my breath.

She slowly brought her body back up, slithering along mine. "Me? What did I do?" she scoffed playfully. "All I did was come here to visit my sister…"

Her banter made me steam in frustration and lust. My eyes dropped down to her tits; her nipples were prominently visible through her soaked bra. "You fuckin' tease," I whispered hoarsely.

She saw what I was looking at and smirked. "Oh- I'm sorry…" Her hands reached up and unclasped it. She effortlessly peeled the wet fabric off her chest and I took a big breath of anticipation as she revealed her naked breasts. I pushed a hand up her stomach and grabbed one, almost forcefully. She stifled a gasp, "Ah! I thought you- you liked them…"

They were so firm… I rolled her nipple between two of my fingers as I groped her.

"I especially um…" she pushed her chest toward me pleasingly, "…liked how you tried not to look at them when, um, your girlfriend was around…"

I squeezed her hard as she patronized me. Fucking cunt!

"Don't worry… She didn't notice…" she mocked.

In a flare of passion, I spun her around and pushed her back against the wall. Her eyes went wide in surprise as I glared into her. My conscience was barely a whisper now; I was mostly animal. She actually looked vulnerable like that, her chest heaving in expectation. It made me want her even more.

I bent down and kissed her hard on the neck, then down her chest. I wanted to suck her tits. She pushed herself up on her toes to help me, but I was frenzied and impatient. I grabbed her hips and pulled her up, still pushing her against the wall for leverage. She squeaked and wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck. "Oh my!"

With better access to her chest, I eagerly kissed against her breasts. I licked around her nipples, flicked my tongue against them, then took one into my mouth and sucked eagerly. Kaylee's body shuddered as I held her and she pouted a quiet moan. "Ahhh… Where have you been!?" she sighed excitedly.

I took my mouth off of her tits and slowly lowered her back to stand on her own. She looked wildly into my eyes. "God… You know how I like my- my nipples..." she trailed off.

"How could I forget that slutty story?" I growled.

She bit her tongue provocatively and shot her hand down to my crotch, grabbing the base of my cock and tugging at it. "You liked it… You like me being slut, don't you?" she demanded.

The sudden attention on my dick forced me to lose my balance and lean forward against her, into the wall. I gasped in pleasure as she excitedly jerked me more. "Ohh…" I groaned out.

She was relentless. "Why do guys like that so much? Huh?" She manipulated my erection so perfectly, it was like she wasn't even trying. My hips grinded against her as if I was her puppet. "I guess it's- oh- 'cause we like to fuck? Or is it 'cause we're so naughty? Mm… good boys like you always want the… the bad girls…"

I ran my hand down her stomach and forced my fingers beneath her panties, finding her slit. She took a sharp intake of breath. "Ah… Take them… Take them off…" she pleaded.

Her fingers grew lax and trailed off my cock. I pulled out from her underwear and grabbed the waistband with both hands. I had to pull it down, inch by goddamn inch, because it was so wet that it stuck to her body. Desperate, I kneeled down to get a better angle to just pull them off. She helped kick them away from her feet once at her ankles.

I looked up at her and suddenly realized I was staring straight at her pussy. Before I knew it, a frantic urge overcame me. I needed to taste her. I dove my face forward and wrapped my mouth over her slit. She quickly grabbed the back of my neck, digging her nails into me. I laid my tongue against her pussy and ran it along her for a moment. Her excited gasps encouraged me to slide my tongue into her and lap at her clit.

She draped a leg over my shoulder and I had to help her keep her balance by grabbing her hips. Her body rolled against my face, shamelessly fucking my mouth. I looked up at her tight body as I ate her out. Her eyes were shut and her mouth hung open; her back arched and her tits pushed out as her body tensed. I could not think of a sexier sight than to see this teenage slut lost in her own bliss.

"Oh… Oh! God this is- fuck! So bad- so bad…" she started in whispered pants. "Tell me- tell me do you- ah! Do you jerk - ooh! Jerk off to me?" She was looking down at me now.

I couldn't help myself. I nodded yes and mumbled 'Mmm hmm' into her pussy.

She let out a shaky sigh in amazement. "God! You asshole… Do you… ahhh! Do you think- oh- think of me when- when- shit… When you f-fuck her…?" she whispered.

It was so wrong and twisted, but I had lost all control. Finally being honest with myself made me that much hornier and excited. I shoved my tongue as far into her as I could and mumbled another 'yes'. She clamped her mouth shut and dug her nails into my neck so hard it hurt. Her hips suddenly bucked against my face erratically and I felt her flush with wetness. Holy shit, I'm making her come!!

I didn't want to stop; I wanted to keep giving it to her. Make her feel the uncontrollable heat that I felt. But she pulled her leg off of me and took a step back. I got up from my knees, breathing hard to catch my breath. Her chest was heaving too, and she looked at me hungrily. Without a saying a word, she turned away from me and leaned over, pressing her hands against the back shower wall. She looked back at me behind her, her ass pushing out at me.

She's giving it to me. I grabbed onto her and guided my dick into her still-wet pussy. The shower water cascaded against my back and I groaned, pushing my cock into her as far as I could go. She made a whimpering sound at the sudden force of filling her up. My eyes fluttered close as I finally felt the satisfaction of sinking into this week-long tease.

I gave her long, slow, luxurious thrusts as I lost myself in her body. Nothing else mattered to me anymore. I needed this so bad. My nerves were so on edge that I knew I could come any minute if I wanted to…

I relished the sound of Kaylee's muted moans as she let me fuck her. Finally she interrupted my reverie by whispering again, "How- how long have you- oh… w-wanted this…?"

My body tensed at her voice and I pushed into her harder, holding the deep position and staring at her body, looking so submissive for a change. She hung her head down and looked back at me, mouth dropped open as she gasped. I didn't move, shocked and turned on by the dirty question.

"Tell me…" she insisted, "When was the- hummm… first moment when- ah- when you knew you w-wanted- oh! Wanted t-to fuck me?"

She ground her ass against me in little circles, forcing pleasure along the entire length of my cock, right down to the pressure against my pelvis. I grew hot from the question… I was embarrassed, angry… Hell, it almost made me come. My hands clenched into her hips and tried to force her to remain still. I didn't realize the trouble I was really in and was being flat-out selfish, trying to make this fucking last!

Kaylee smiled at me deviously, knowing she had me on the edge. She's the one bent over and still I'm weak for her… I saw her run her tongue across her teeth as she closed her eyes in an exaggerated expression of passion. It looked like she was going to say something else… but then things got really fucked up.

We heard the doorknob turn, then felt a whoosh of cold air as the bathroom door swung open. Both of us froze in place, my heart stopping for a second. Then I felt it pounding, curiously almost all my senses focused on my dick, still pulsing in Kaylee's pussy.

"Hey, how you feeling?" my girlfriend called out.

Kaylee's eyes shot wide open and her mouth made an 'O' before she closed it, biting her lower lip and staring at me expectantly. "Uhh… Okay…" I tried not to sound nervous. I'm dead.

"You've been in here since I've been up!" Melissa called out.

"Oh, um… Sorry… I was- uh…" I caught my groan in my throat. Kaylee had silently pulled her ass forward and slid it back, sending a jolt along my dick and into my stomach. "Just soaking up the… steam… Um, trying to clear my head…" I groped for an excuse.

"Still feeling a little sick?" she asked concerned.

"Uh- yeah… Some…" Kaylee started to pull away from me again, but I held onto her and pulled her back into me. Oh god… I was trying to limit the pleasure, but that only heightened it. How the hell am I still turned on…? "I uh, made you coffee…" Go away!

"Mm, yeah I smelled it. Thanks!"

I listened intensively and realized she was getting ready to brush her teeth. Fuck! Why the hell does she always do that before she eats!?

"So uh," her voice came out a little garbled now that the toothbrush was in her mouth, "Do you think you can say 'goodbye' to Kaylee this morning before you go?"

Kaylee looked back at me again and gave me a deliberate pout face. The sheer indecency of the situation made my dick swell even bigger.

"Um- yeah," I stated abruptly.

"Good. Try to be nice… I'm afraid she was getting the feeling that you don't like her," she warned.

I had to swallow back ragged gasps as Kaylee wiggled her ass and coaxed my hips into gently humping her again. She jutted out her lower lip as she did it and pretended to be sad at Melissa's comment. Next she took one hand off the wall and quietly slipped it between her legs, then tickled me where the hilt met my sack.

"Oh… Uh- No, that's not good…" I muttered, desperate to sound normal. Stop talking and *leave!* Kaylee's touch was driving me wild. The whole scenario was so twisted that I couldn't even wrap my head around it. The longer it went on, the more fucked up it was… The hotter I got. Am I actually going to…?

"She wasn't so bad to have around, was she?" Melissa inquired.

Kaylee gave me a devilish smile and seductively nodded. She deftly jerked her hips in a quick rhythm, raked her nails lightly across my thigh, and silently blew me a kiss. This isn't happening…

"Yeah she's- she's fine…" A lump formed in my throat as I said it. This is so wrong… I felt a flood of energy rush up my legs and pool down from my stomach. I furrowed my brow and let my mouth hang open in anguished pleasure. Oh shit, she's her fucking sister, her little goddamn sister…! I dragged my eyes up along the length of her perfect tight body one last time and then shut them, biting my tongue as I came into her.

For a moment, there was nothing but the water hitting my back and come overflowing out of me. Dimly I was impressed at how hard I was climaxing, considering the amount of times I had already jerked off to her… The buildup was worse than I thought. I'm *so* dead… Opening my eyes, I saw Kaylee's hand over her mouth, stifling any noise from coming out as her eyes twinkled in delight.

I think my girlfriend said something to the effect of her meeting me out in the kitchen. "Don't use up all the hot water," she cautioned, "There has to be enough for Kaylee after me."

Kaylee's face lit up, almost as if she was going to laugh. My body only just then finally calmed down from my orgasm. Really, I'm not sure how I didn't just pass out from it all.

XI

My senses returned to me after that and I was utterly mortified. I had no idea how I got away with that… And all I could picture was Melissa seeing me come out of the bathroom naked with her little sister. I left the water running and, and as imperceptibly as I could, got out of the shower and peeked out the door into the bedroom. She wasn't there.

I turned off the water and motioned for Kaylee to get out. The girl could not stop smiling. I resented her for it, but there was no point in worrying about it now. She did it. She fucked me. I caved in. Even then, my dick still stirred a little bit at watching her young, nude form step out of the shower.

"I can't believe she didn't catch us!" she whispered.

I wrapped my hand over her mouth. "Shut it!" I hissed. "I'm gonna go out to the kitchen and get a drink… When you hear me talking, get the fuck into your room and pretend like you're asleep.

"Ooh, so bossy…"

I glared at her, grabbed a towel and shoved it into her chest, forcing her to take it. I wrapped myself in a towel and went out first. To my quaking relief, we managed to sneak her out of the bathroom without Melissa ever the wiser.

I could barely say two words otherwise to my girlfriend for the rest of the morning. My mind was in a perpetual fog of conflicting emotion. I got dressed and was ready to leave soon after, and as I went out to the kitchen, I saw both sisters sitting at the table having breakfast. Melissa gave me 'the eye' and I knew I had to stay for a minute.

"Well, it was nice having you around, Kaylee," I forced out as naturally as I could.

She smiled sweetly at me, "Oh, thanks for like, suffering my company."

My girlfriend interjected, "We were thinking maybe she could come back again during summer break. Just for a week or two, then she could go back to our mom and dad's."

I tried to hide my jaw clenching.

"We were just talking though," Kaylee piped in. "I don't want to, um, make things… hard for you again." She had an imperceptible smile.

"Don't be silly," Melissa added. "He won't mind. Right?" She looked at me, expecting the 'correct' answer.

I swallowed and softened my features into as easy a smile as I could muster. "Of course not. She's welcome any time."

"Good, so we're in agreement! Maybe we can even go on a little trip or something!" Melissa smiled satisfactorily.

Kaylee's eyebrows rose and she looked at me, closed lips hiding a grin. "Mmm!" she agreed happily.

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading!

en_extase
en_extase
4,743 Followers