All Comments on 'Quarterback and Cheerleader'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sweet n simple

wat bout a 2nd chapter or something like an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One Of The Best

I have read here in a long while. Loved the story and the characters. I agree with maybe adding another chapter or two...or three...lol. Awesome story!! Thank you, you're a great writer.

silver766silver766about 15 years ago
Great Story

You really know how to spin a tale. Keep up the great work. I'm really looking forward to your next story.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a bigger a story that you wrote for this site. I like the way you describe the sex between the two of them and how he was able to come to the understanding that he did love her. It would be nice to find out what they did after they left her house and what happened between the parents on him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!!! AGAIN!!!

You continue to amaze me with your storytelling ability. It is simple to write pornography. It is difficult to write a romance story that compells the reader to continue. Thank you and please keep writing. i hate waiting so long for your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

well written story that i thoroughly enjoyed. thank u for sharing and continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great read!!

Kind of reminded me of some of my own experiences! Still living with that beautiful lady 46 years later! Yes, it really can last a lifetime. Hope we here some more about this couple. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fine story

need to hear the next story of their life together

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

i loved it but i just wish you used a bit more of a realistic dialogue it sumtimes sounds kinda corny......but other than that it was an amazing read!!!

rohit7785rohit7785almost 12 years ago
loved it

loved the story and really loved the last line... Very well said... Both knew the feeling and that was what mattered :)

5* :)

hathorbr1hathorbr1almost 12 years ago
Very Hot and Very Sweet!

What a great and well-written story. I really loved this one. Great Job!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
They are dead meat when her parents get home

There needs to be another chapter, just so we can see what the reaction of her parents is

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sigh

I've truly enjoyed reading your stories on this site. Holiday contest entry drew me to your fire. Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it!

Joedreamer you write some of the sweetest stories here. I'm glad you didn't stop writing!

PrinceOfTheNightPrinceOfTheNightover 9 years ago
You are the man!

You made a beautiful love story even with a cliche subject. You really are a gifted writer. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Respect!

Nice story. I hope they washed the sheets after disrespecting her parents bed. I also hope they loved and lived a lifetime together. But show some respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Loved the story line and the descriptions. Their beautiful sexual expressions were great, and it was amazing to see them actually falling into the love that would be theirs. I hope Bobby's sexy chest developed a bit of sexy chest hair, as that is a great turn on, especially in a high school senior who is a champion football player.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

Didn't expect such a sweet Story.

When you read "Quarterback and Cheerleader", I couldn't help but roll with my eyes.

Thinking what could possibly be romantic about that cliche.

I was proven wrong.

Very sweet Story.

Though wished there was an epilogue, the usual "stayed together, married, live a good life, etc".

BUT most importantly I wanna know the 4 Names of their Kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love a happy ending! GOOD JOB 👍

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Really, really good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous