All Comments on 'Quarterback Sneak Ch. 08'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
SunshineChica73SunshineChica73almost 11 years ago

Awwww...what an ending! Thanks for coming back and I hope we see more from you soon. Job WELL done!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

What a worthy ending! Thanks thanks....it took u a long time but it is worth it!

5stars!!!

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago
awesome

Your back. I missed you. Nice ending. Can u finish ur other stories or end them. I would love to no the endings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This needed a lot of editing, this for example- "Alan shook her head into her father's chest. "No daddy it's not. Where's mommy?" who is Alan?

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Loved it...that super hot sex scene between Galynn and Alceo was smoking.

There were errors here and there but they didn't take anything away from this chapter.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 11 years ago
Thank you Galynn

I see so much of myself in her. I love her, she's a real woman. I love Alceo. A real man with balls! I'm so glad Jasmine got her just desserts. Thank you honey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic Ending!!!

"Will you give me your heart? You know you already have mine?"

WOW I love that quote. It's beautiful, cheesy, and corny<3

Mellymell25Mellymell25almost 11 years ago
E.A.G.L.E.S, EAGLES!!!

Lol that was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Nice wrap-up, but needs editing.

Five.

willo_wispwillo_wispalmost 11 years ago
and damn if the eagles dont need a qb too!

Seriously, micheal "sack" Vick wont last forever the way he gets sacked and hit all the time, lol. But hmmm, now I'm wondering if you aren't from the Philly area seeing as how the old coach of the Eagles, Andy REid, is now the current chiefs coach. Or maybe you are just a sports fan.

But I digress. I was suprised to see an update, as I was pretty sure the story was over with Jasmine's malicious plan being thwarted and 'Ceo and Galynn making up at the party. That's why I was confused with the beginning of this chapter. I wasn't sure if you were re writing what happened that night or if Jasmine showed Galynn a new photo at a separate time. I lean towards the latter but honestly Im still not sure. Those first few paragraphs need some editing for clarification and to make it synch up with the end of chapter 7...or whatever.

That said, its nice to see the stroy was concluded in a realistic way. Honestly, the way alceo and galynn were going at it I half expected galynn to say yes when her mother drunkenly asked if she were pregnant. So yeah, I wasn't shocked that she was pregnant a few months later.

Well, congrats on the story being finished and the journey of alceo and galynn ending...or just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can u please

finish distractions!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

I was hoping for another chapter. I see you got real excited writing the sex scenes, at the bottom of page 2 you spoke in first person using the words my and me. lol.

Don't blame you.

-

I agree it needs editing, but your storytelling ability is good. I know proof reading and editing is a pain in the ass. I do my own.and it's a constant source of frustration. However, it's getting easier. Fortunately, after I wrote my first story, I went on line and learned a bit about punctuation, things I'd forgotten. I'm not perfect, but I'm much better than when I started. I also use the thesaurus a good deal. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago
my god

My story...my favorite story finished.....

OH WELL! READ IT OVER AGAIN!!!

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldalmost 11 years ago
YAY FINALLY

I do like the alternative chapter but it kind of felt a little to happily ever after.... BUT I did enjoy it.... I can't believe how hyped I got when I saw it. you're a great writer.... when you can write about anal sex without it seeming hokey you know your skill set is high.... can't wait to read more from you.

emj417emj417almost 11 years ago
All I can say is...

'bout time!! I had given up, but I had not forgotten this story. I saw it, gasped, and clicked on it. The sex scenes were hot enough to make me understand why you got carried away and went personal pronoun on us. Thank you for finishing it and doing a damn good job, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good

I was in total shock when I saw a new chapter! I literally out loud gasped. I am sad that the story is over but glad that we got a ending, thank you for this wonderful story one of the best I have read on here, I just absolutely love these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dry Ice?

Congratulations on a real good story. Your mention of dry ice is a little puzzling. Dry ice can damage human skin after handling for just a few seconds (frostbite) as it is frozen carbon dioxide, not water. It should be handled with gloves or tools, not skin contact. You must use it in a well-ventilated area or you may succumb to carbon dioxide poisoning when it evaporates. Other than that little note, the story was very enjoyable.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 11 years ago
Wonderful

This was so great and Aleco ended up with it all! I did my happy dance as he was picked by my Philadelphia Eagels! Over all this is a story I will be reading over and over.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago
Yes!!!

Alceo is the shiznit!! He fought for his woman via phone on national tv no less. That was the the sugady!!!

peekingduckpeekingduckalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

I was confused when I started because the storyline didn't match chapter seven, so of course I opened chapter seven, saw your note, then reread chapter seven and all was well. ( If possible you might want to add that editing note to the beginning of this chapter...)

I ABSOLUTELY loved the revision, chapter eight, Gaylynn and Alceo, and you! The ending was great.

Of course I hated Jasmine.

Other than a few really weird editing issues, this story was golden.

Thanks bunches for finishing.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 11 years ago
Woo Wee

So happy I decided to check to see if you had put an ending on this story and what a great one it was thanks so much I really had enjoyed reading this story and I truly appreciate that you did indeed giving it a happy ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad..

The story started good and ended not bad although quite boring: is it possible for a femalelead character NOT to get pregnant and be happy with her lover nonetheless? Still waiting for that story...

LADYBOSSsmeLADYBOSSsmealmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Could you maybe make "wanna play?" into a series.. or at least add a sequel of some sort.. pleaseeeeee!! *Fingers crossed*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad to see it over

I loved this whole story, I hope you more stories just like this. X)

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
4:24 am

should've been working on my papers but I couldn't stop reading!!

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
Honestly....

I can honestly say, I liked the original version better. It was more organic, true to life and honet. Would Alceo and Galynn end up together? Who knows, maybe. But I liked the original ending because it held the possibility that they would because in that moment, they were young and in love and the future was wide open.

Dont get me wrong, the current ending is awesome as well, but its a little too much like a Jennifer Anniston movie Hollywood ending---just a littlle too perfect. Not impossible, but too perfect.

That said, your story overall was great and i cant lie and say I havent read both versions over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great except for the ending

I like this story a lot- the characters feel real, and both are interesting and not cliches. But the ending is a let-down- it was too obvious- pregnant, married to the big footballer star, just turns into a wifey type

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69almost 10 years ago
follow up

I would love for you to do a follow up

LadyBug19LadyBug19almost 10 years ago
Love itโ—โ—โ—

I absolutely fell in love with this story!!! Would love to see a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
original ending

Where can we read the original ending?

brijeonbrijeonover 9 years ago
NICE

I liked this story yes some errors but it did not take away from flow. The ending was great because their r many sports stars who marry their HS or College sweetheart so the ending was not that far fetched. And they had a long journey because Lord knows begin with a sports star is not easy but to each their own.

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDover 9 years ago
Lol

I could see the look on Jasmine's face when he proposed to Galynn... 5 stars lol loved it

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
GREAT...GREAT...GREAT!!!!!!!

Really really really enjoyed this one!!

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago

Love love love love love love love love!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story but abit of a disappointing ending. I wish she had stayed on and finished her studies before getting married. She's so much more than just a footballers wife :(

zetagirlzetagirlabout 8 years ago
Loved

Loved loved the story. And to anonymous Gaylnn did finish her degree. In the epilogue it says she took online classes.

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago
Love love love this

Hands down one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this!

I always enjoy re reading the quarterback sneak series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love

I love this story. So intense and wonderful

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this series. Alceo and Galynn are awesome and unique names. They were so sweet to each other. And I loved that the bitch Jasmine got what was coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know you're not doing this anymore, and most likely aren't even on the site anymore. That being the case, it's useless for me to say I wish you'd do a sequel showing them with the kids, Alceo maybe getting ready to retire, and something on how horribly Jasmine's life wound up. Maybe she got the shit beat out of her by the girl whose tires she slashed. Publicly humiliated by Alceo after trying to seduce him years later. Just something to make her even more of a miserable, sloppy mess than she was when she got her nose broken. I loved it. I'll never read Chapter 7 because people were pissed at that chapter, and it messed with my anxiety only halfway through the first page, but I'll forever love Chapter 8! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whereโ€™s my football player?๐Ÿ˜ญ

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn thatโ€™s a good story. Loved it!!

javeswjaveswabout 1 year ago

Loved this story.

SmutFan4LyfeSmutFan4Lyfe10 months ago

Sooo good, such a satisfying ending! Love that Will went to the Chiefs, as a longtime Chiefs fan we always need good RBs!

Ladikai89Ladikai897 months ago

I loved it. Glad he had balls cause I didn't want her to give up so easily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous