Quarterback Sneak Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mean to say that you haven't thought about the NFL Draft either?" Someone else shouted out.

"I haven't. I can only get there by doing everything else correctly."

"Does that include calling your girlfriend on national television?" Alceo didn't bother to correct Heather when she chimed in.

"It sure does."

"What's her name?"

"Galynn."

"Where did you meet her?" Heather clearly had time to get her shit together since the last time she bombarded him with questions.

"OK guys, isn't this supposed to be about football?" He coach asked as he jumped in.

"It was, until Alceo called his girlfriend on national television from my cell phone."

"Young love makes no sense," he replied as he pulled Alceo from his chair and shoved him toward the door.

"Oh, its love is it?" Heather asked.

"All right guys, the quarterback is tired, how about we let him rest."

The walk back to his room was uneventful. The game had ended hours ago, and the rest of his team was off at a party celebrating their victory. Alceo honestly just wanted to go to sleep -- and see Galynn. When would he see her again? Would she call him? He was too tired to think about it.

He slid his key into the lock and pushed his way into his room. He pulled off his hat, shrugged out of his jacket and dropped his bag.

He turned to his bed and was staring at a figure lying on his bed. For a half second, he thought it was Jasmine, but then he recognized the curls. It was Galynn. And she was asleep. Really? He thought, she's asleep?

Smiling like a fool, he pulled off his clothes, grabbed a hunk of dry ice and set it on his nightstand and climbed into bed. He tried his best not to wake her, but he was just too big get into this small bed unnoticed.

Galynn stirred as he wiggled up against her. Her eyes opened as his lips pressed to hers.

"When did you get here?"

"A few minutes ago."

"What took you so long?" She asked she rose up on her elbow to look at him.

"Post-game press conference and treatments."

"Oh," she said looking annoyed. "If I had known it was going to take you this long to get back, I wouldn't have nearly killed myself trying to beat you back here.

Alceo kissed her again. "We won the game," he said as he nuzzled her neck.

"I know. I was listening to it on ESPN radio. I really wanted this to be a surprise, but I fell asleep. So much for that."

Alceo kissed her on her frowning lips in hopes of turning it into a smile.

"Believe me, it was a surprise. I'm glad you're here."

"Me too."

Alceo snaked his arms around Galynn under the sheets. He was feeling a lot of bare skin. He raised his eyebrow at her.

"What? It's just my underwear." She replied shyly.

"Nothing," he said. "I am really, really glad you're here. Jasmine made up the date stamp on the photo. I swear it. If you want I can take you to the locker room right now to show that the lockers and the paint in there is all different. They changed the paint like three months ago. There is no way that picture was taken when the date says it was."

"I believe you." Galynn moved closer to Alceo.

"Really? Because we can go right now if you want." Alceo wasn't lying. He wanted nothing more than for her to believe him.

"Any guy that calls someone on national television to say he's sorry is ok in my book."

Alceo attacked Galynn with his mouth. A moan came from deep within Alceo when their lips touched. Her tongue parted his lips with a passion that made her legs shake. Their tongues began to play together in a new rhythm, one of passion and need on both their parts. Alceo's hands moved to Galynn's hair as he tried to pull her closer to him still.

Forgetting that for half a football game he had very large men mashing him into the dirt, Alceo gasped in pain when he pulled Galynn with him as she rolled onto his back.

"Am I too heavy?" Galynn genuinely looked worried.

"No," he smiled at her. "You aren't too heavy, I was just run over by several three hundred pound trucks tonight."

"Oh," Galynn replied as she moved more to his side. "Where does it hurt?"

"My shoulder." Galynn kissed his shoulder gently.

"Where else?" Alceo liked this game. He pointed to his lips. She kissed him there too. She was so beautiful. She still had her glasses hanging off the tip of her nose as she leaned closer to kiss his lips again.

"God, you're beautiful," he said as he ran his fingers through her curls. He kissed her lips as her face heated.

"Where else does it hurt? I wanna make it better." He pointed to his chest. He watched as Galynn peeled back the sheets and tasted the flesh of his chest. Her tongue danced hotly across his skin as she left a trail of fire across his chest.

He pointed to his belly button, and had to grit his teeth as her tongue dipped into his flesh and teased him there.

"Is that it?" He shook his head. He motioned for her to move lower, and she did. He could feel her hot breath pulsing over his cock.

"There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with this," she commented has she fished his cock from his boxers.

"Trust me, its hurting real, real bad."

"And how would you like me to fix it?"

Alceo had to refrain from growling. He wanted to stuff his cock in her mouth and make her feel it in her throat. She was teasing him, and he didn't know how much more he could take. "Suck it."

What started out as a game quickly had him loosing his mind.

"Just a taste," she said as she ran her tongue along the length of his hardness. "Just a taste," Galynn said as she slipped the head of his cock between her lips. She gripped his thighs, opening her jaw as his cock slammed into the back of her throat. Galynn couldn't help but moan over him, looking up into his eyes as he pulled all the way out and rubbed the tip over her full, swollen lips.

Her hand jerked his shaft in a tight twisting fist as her mouth engulfed the angry red tip. Her eyes drank in the natural tan of his smooth skin, the nest of dark hair that tickled her nose as he held the back of her head and filled her mouth with his length.

"Come here." It wasn't a demand Galynn was about to refuse. Galynn slid up his body, and Alceo's hands were on Galynn's breasts and pushing into her panties at the same time. His lips came down on hers at the same second his fingers plunged inside her. Galynn's mouth came open on a cry as Alceo's tongue thrust inside, tangling with hers, stroking and coaxing it to pleasure, just as his fingers were doing to the inside of her cunt. His thumb sought and found her clit, which he started rubbing in a circular motion.

The pressure was building inside Alceo, and he could tell the pressure was building inside her as well. He could feel the pump of blood in her clit struggle against his teasing thumb while her inner walls contracted around his thrusting fingers. It felt like an electrical charge was building insider her clit, which finally exploded as Alceo swallowed her cries with his lips.

Ripping her panties from her body, Alceo fisted his cock as he climbed on top of her, his lips never leaving hers. Alceo could feel the heat emanating from her dripping pussy, her creamy juices running down her thighs as she bit and sucked at Alceo's shoulder. Clamping her hands above her head, Alceo positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He slid his cock up and down her juicy slit, coating it in juices. He made sure to look Galynn in the eye as he slammed his entire length into to her tight, wet and waiting pussy.

Galynn screamed out as his cock ripped into her. The pleasure was intense as Alceo's cock filled her to the busting point. Alceo was out of control. He could feel her pussy clenching around him, and he could feel her muscles contracting with each breath she took. Watching the emotions on her face caused his dick to jump. He could feel her cumming on his cock already.

Galynn was going crazy, her hips bucking and grinding against the man that loved her as she came, her pussy juice creaming the base of his cock. The sensation was too much for Alceo. He started ramming into her as hard and as fast as he could. He grabbed a hold of her ankles, spread her legs wide and bore down on Galynn stretching her cunt even wider. Looking between them, he could see his thick white cock hammering in and out of her tiny, swollen chocolate hole.

Galynn's mouth fell open in a soundless scream. He knew exactly what she wanted. She was coming again, he could feel it, her head rolling from side to side as she gasped for air, tears wetting her thick lashes. Galynn's entire body stiffened, and she stopped breathing and her eyes opened wide as she began to claw at the bed sheets.

"God damn, baby," Alceo managed through clenched teeth. As Galynn's body began to relax, Alceo flipped her over, and entered her from behind. He smiled as she cried out, with her tits slapping her chest. "You feel so fucking good, baby. You can't leave me. Don't ever leave me, you're mine."

Galynn moaned in response, because that was all she was capable of. Panting and flushed, her curly hair was wild. Her ass was spread for him, as were her gleaming pussy lips.

"Say it," he commanded. He needed this from her. He needed this now. Gripping her hips and positioning her right where he wanted her, Alceo slammed his shaft deep into her walls. He grinned as Galynn's breath caught in her throat. He slowed his thrusts, trying to give her time to catch her breath.

"I'm yours," she panted out.

"Say it again." Alceo demanded as he slammed into her again.

"I'm yours!" Galynn wiggled her ass on him. She moved forward, causing his cock to slide out of her. Just as the head was about to slip out, Galynn slammed her hips back and ground down, burying Alceo deeper inside her.

"Fuck!" she screamed. Alceo smiled. Everyone would know they were fucking. The thought sent him over the edge. Grabbing her hips and bracing one leg on the floor, Alceo fucked Galynn brutally, pulling out all the way then slamming is cock back in. The force of his thrusts were so hard, Galynn fell to her chest on the bed.

Reaching under her for her breasts, Alceo latched onto a nipple with his fingers and twisted as he pounded her tight pussy. Galynn was panting hard and cried out as another intense orgasm hit her. Letting go of her nipple, his fingers found her clit instead as his other hand left her hip to grab a fistful of long curly hair. His fingers rubbed Galynn's clit, just the way she liked it. And as her next orgasm began to build, Alceo thrust harder, making sure that he was going to explode when she did. He yanked her head back as he stuffed more of his cock into her swollen cunt.

As Galynn's walls began to contract, Alceo couldn't hold on anymore, his cock felt like it was ready to burst. He felt her walls close in on him as his dick swelled, ready to release his seed. Pumping into her, he let the first gush of cum coat her pussy. The next shots got her walls as he continued to pump in and out of her. His hands left her clit and held onto the back of her neck as his teeth latched onto her skin.

Galynn was incoherent. Moans and sighs were all that Alceo could make out, but he knew how she was feeling. Galynn's pussy continued to milk Alceo's cock as spurt after spurt of his cum flooded her pussy. Finally, Galynn's legs gave out and she collapsed on the bed, Alceo not far behind her.

Their bodies were covered in a fine sheen of perspiration and Alceo could feel Galynn trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasms. Gently, he pulled himself out of Galynn so he could take his weight off of her.

"After that, you can't take it back."

"Take what back?" she asked after a big sigh.

"That you're mine."

"Who knew you were so Alpha?"

"I'm serious. You can't leave me. You're mine."

"I'm yours," she said again as she sealed it with a kiss.

--

The two lay in bed, naked, talking about everything and nothing. It would have continued, but there was a knock at the door. Alceo groaned. "Go Away!" The knock came again.

"Don't worry, I will get it." Galynn got up, pulled on a pair of his sweats and pulled her t-shirt down over her head.

When she pulled open the door, fury overtook her. "What do you want Jasmine?"

"To congratulate Alceo on an amazing win."

The girl had the nerve to try and step into the room. Galynn slammed the door in her face and was rewarded with a sickening crunch. She turned back to Alceo, who was laughing hysterically. "Wow, who knew you had it in you?"

Yea, who knew?

Galynn opened the door to see Jasmine doubled over holding her nose as blood dripped from her face.

"Babe, give her this." Alceo tossed Galynn a chunk of dry ice. Galynn hurled it at Jasmine's head and it bounced off the girl's face.

"Here. If this isn't obvious enough, I will say it again. Stay the fuck away from Alceo, and stay the fuck away from me. Besides, I'm sure you won't want everyone to know that fat Galynn broke your nose, now would you? Go back to your hole and hide. No one wants to see a slut with a busted nose." Galynn shoved Jasmine away from the door and slammed the door in her face for the second time.

Before she could turn back to Alceo, she felt his strong arms around her. He spun her in his arms and a moan came from deep inside Galynn when his lips touched hers and his tongue parted her lips with a passion that made her legs shake.

"That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen you do."

She wrapped her arms around his waist but she wanted to be closer still. She threw her arms around his neck and wound her fingers through his soft shaggy hair. His hands trailed down her sides to land at the back of her thighs. He pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his waist. Galynn was shocked, but he just smiled into their kiss.

"I hope you don't think all that working out is just for me," he said as he bit at her neck. He lifted her bottom easily and pushed his sweatpants from her hips. God, there was nothing sexier than a woman wearing his clothes. When her pussy came in touch with his hard cock, he lifted his head and moaned. 
Leaning her against the door, he kissed down her neck and back up towards her ear.

"Oh, God, baby, I want you so badly." He started to move against her and he could feel his cock swell even more. "You are so fucking beautiful," he whispered, kissing her earlobe and touching her thighs with his fingers at the same time.

Galynn was swept away by her emotions. His muscular body excited her, and he held her so easily. She could feel his powerful hips and thighs beneath her legs as he pushed her up against the door. She could feel the swollen tip of his dick as it threatened to slip between her slick folds. She could feel his tongue trailing down her neck, and his teeth pulling at her t-shirt.

Galynn let go of Alceo's head to wrap her fingers around his thick cock. With her other hand, she grabbed his shoulder as she guided his cock towards her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, leaning his forehead against hers as the head of his cock began to enter her slowly.

"Goddamn you are so fucking hot," he moaned, trying to not just push all the way in.

Galynn moved her hips up, and when she let herself down again she impaled herself on his cock completely. She let out a gasp. This angle was completely different.

"Oh, God," she moaned, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, "you feel so good inside of me." The slow movements of his cock in and out of her made her feel light headed. Alceo's rushed breaths made her even more excited. He stepped away from the wall, fully supporting her weight as he hammered in and out of her. It was amazing. She never thought she could feel so full, or wanted.

Alceo easily bounced her up and down on his cock as he licked her neck. Sensing he wanted access to her nipples, Galynn ripped off her shirt and tossed it. His teeth clamped down on a nipple as she howled his name. Hot damn, this man is an animal. Galynn was so close she could taste it.

Alceo tossed her onto the bed and flipped her onto her stomach. His fingers teased the crease between her thigh and her sex as he held her down with his free hand. Galynn tried her damnedest to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape, but she didn't have as much control over her body as she thought she did.

Alceo slid his hand over the swell of her pussy and pulled her ass cheeks apart. He shifted the hand on her ass and slid his open palm down the crack of her ass sending a shiver through her. He was touching her like he wanted to memorize each and every part of her body, as if he were afraid he wouldn't get to touch it again. Galynn wanted to say something, anything, but she didn't want to break the spell he was undoubtedly under. 



His middle finger grazed her rosebud, and she felt a familiar shock shoot thorough her. He circled his finger around it and involuntarily, she felt my body lean back into his hand. He didn't stay there long as his hand continued its journey to its prize. 


Alceo's fingers spread her sex open as his middle finger eased along her slit. Galynn didn't try to hold back her moan of pleasure. His middle finger swirled in her wetness as he brought the moisture back to her clit while his other fingers continued to hold her open. She felt her leg quake as his ministrations with her clit began to cause a familiar tingling in her body. 



He kept his finger pressed against her clit as he eased another finger into her wet cunt so slowly. Galynn could feel each knuckle as it passed the entrance. She was dripping wet, and I couldn't wait for him to finish what he started.

Galynn could feel her wetness dripping in tiny rivulets down her leg when she felt his breath against the back of her legs. The rough hand holding her to the bed had disappeared, but it didn't matter. Galynn was right where she wanted to be. She heard him as he kneeled behind her, and she felt his breathe as he moved his face closer; her pussy was clenching in anticipation.

Galynn knew what he was planning to do, and she was expecting it, but when his wet lips replaced his finger on her clit, she nearly exploded in his mouth. His hands pushed her legs wider and closer to his face as she struggled breathe. His tongue slipped into her sex as his fingers teased her clit. She was seeing stars.

Alceo's tongue traced a very wet path from her sex to her ass as he reamed her out. The sensation was exhilarating. Galynn begged him not to stop as he flicked his tongue in and out of her ass as he shoved two fingers deep into my leaking sex. Galynn pushed her ass harder into his face determined to get his tongue deeper inside of her. Alceo moaned and nipped at her bottom with his teeth.

His fingers continued to seduce more wetness from her core as he planted loving kisses on her ass. He trailed his kisses further down her legs, then back up, landing on her pussy. He licked and kissed her juices from her skin, and attached his mouth to her leaking cunt as he tried to suck out more. 
Galynn's toes were curled, and her fingers ached from gripping the sheets so hard. She could feel her climax approaching, and it was going to be a big one.

She could feel the flush beginning to creep into her face and neck as Alceo's tongue continued to probe deeper inside of her. He kept flicking my clit with his fingers as his tongue tried to touch every inch of her insides. She could feel her pussy start to spasm and grip his tongue. She was almost there, and it was going to be earth shattering, bone-breaking good.

She almost cried when she felt him remove his fingers and mouth from her body. She was so close, she could taste her orgasm and he stopped. She was about to scream for him not to stop when she felt the head of his cock poised at her entrance. Just the feel of it's angry head rubbing up and down my slit and the knowledge of what that thing could do to me was enough to send her over the edge.