Quarterback Sneak Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muscles in her legs clenched, and she clamped her jaw shut in an effort to stifle the blood-curdling scream that was threatening escape when he slammed his entire length into her. 
Her pussy was tightening and contracting in bliss as he rammed himself into her. She could hear Alceo sigh from behind her as he gripped her thighs tighter and pulled her closer to him. Slowly as if he wanted to feel each and every contraction of her pussy walls squeeze him tight, he pulled out of her then gently pushed himself back in. 



Galynn collapsed on the bed, knowing full well she couldn't support her own weight. Alceo was thrusting into her harder now, nearly lifting her off the bed with the strength of his thrusts. She could hear him grunting behind her as he pushed his length into her over and over again. Galynn called out his name as he grumbled under his breath.

One orgasm was about to fade into another and he picked up speed. He folded himself over the back of her body -- his hard stomach pressed to her soft back as he continued to jackhammer his hips into hers. Galynn's vision was getting blurry, and her mouth hung open as she tried but failed to get enough air. His face landed next to her ear as he her mass of curls to the other side of her neck and began to nip and bite at the sensitive skin there. She could feel his cock staring to swell inside me, and its increased girth was stretching her more sweetly than it was before. Knowing that he was close the edge, he snaked a hand under her and began to rub her clit, instantly exploding her juices all over him.

Galynn couldn't move as she lay limply underneath him as he jerked and thrusted a final few times before he erupted inside of her. The feel of his hot ropy cum shooting inside of her caused her to moan in satisfaction. She could feel the heat of his cum swirling inside of her. 


"Fuck." It was the first word he'd said.

"Fuck is right." Galynn agreed.

"At this rate, I will have you barefoot and pregnant in no time." Galynn stiffened. Seriously?

"Really? That's all you want from me?"

"God yes. I want lots and lots of little Galynn's and Alceo's running around."

"When will I have time for a career?" She was shocked by what Alceo was saying. She would love nothing more than to be the mother of his children. But was this just post-colloidal bliss he was spewing?

"I've thought about it. You want to be a physical therapist, right? That's what all the science classes are for, right?"

Galynn nodded her head.

"Well, you can be my personal physical therapist."

Galynn had to laugh. There had to be more to his plan than this. "And what makes you think you can afford me?"

"I'm goin pro, baby, and you're coming with me. If you want, you wont have to work at all."

"I'll see it when I believe it."

-- EPILOGUE --

Galynn's life had been a whirlwind since that night Alceo called her on national television using Heather Cox's cell phone. It seemed as if everyone knew they were together, and it was impossible for Jasmine to ignore the happy couple now. They were always together -- like tonight. It was the first night of the NFL Draft. Everything Alceo said was beginning to come true, just as he said it wouldxs. Galynn was two months pregnant, and if her appetite were any indication, she would be having triplets.

She had opted to finish the last of her classes online, giving her more time to get ready for the baby. A lot of those plans would depend on what happened tonight. All the speculation had put Alceo in the first round, but who knew. She knew football, but couldn't entirely understand how they made that distinction. Quarterbacks were lacking in the NFL, and there were several teams that needed him.

Alceo Russell sat next to Galynn and his best friend Will, their agents and their managers as the lights dimmed. He had a death grip on her hand as Roger Goodell took the stage. As the best running back in the country, and the winner of the Heisman Alceo had no doubt that Will was going to be picked first. All the sports analysts predicted it, and so had Will's agent, although that was his job.

"It is my please to announce, the first round overall number one draft pick for the 2013 NFL Player Selection Meeting is," he paused for dramatics, and Alceo thought Will was going to pass out. "William G. Fanner."

Will nearly fell out of his seat as he tried to stand on shaky legs. Galynn could do nothing but beam at him as grabbed her and Alceo into a giant bear hug then took the stage. Alceo clapped for his best friend and hooted his name with the rest of the crowd. Will would be playing for the Kansas City Chiefs. Alceo looked on happily as Will stood with his new NFL jersey to take pictures.

After Will sat back down, still dumbstruck, Goodell took to the podium again. The second pick has gone to the Philadelphia Eagles, after the Jacksonville Jaguars waived their choice. They have chosen," Goodell paused again and looked down at his cards to confirm the name he was about to read. Alceo was squeezing Galynn's hand so hard, she thought it was going to break, but she said nothing. "Alceo Russell!"

Alceo jumped up, grabbed Galynn and kissed her hard. "See baby, just like I said."

He took the stage beaming. He said his thanks to his parents, and his agent and of course to the Eagles. The photographers stepped in to take his picture, but he hasn't done yet. "If I could just have one more second, Commissioner?" Goodell gave him a thumbs up. "Thanks. I just want to say a special thanks to the love of my life for putting up with my moods, the bruised ego and body, and now, the egotistical NFL quarterback I'm about to be, Galynn Pierce." Galynn felt her eyes grow moist. "Galynn," he dropped to one knee, and the crowd howled. "Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

If Galynn hadn't thrown up already before taking their seats, she would have right then on national television. She stood speechless for a second under the heat of the spotlights as Alceo hopped off the stage and bent to one knee in front of her. "Will you give me your heart? You know you already have mine?"

Galynn could have heard a pin drop.

"Yes."

The crowd erupted. This was the second time her man had gotten what he wanted by doing it on a national stage. She had to admit, the guy's got balls.

He produced a very large and very expensive ring from his pocket and slipped it onto her finger. She stared back at it and back at him as streamers began to fall from the sky.

"You planned all of this?"

He nodded. "I had to put a little more thought into this, then I did a phone call." Alceo grabbed her, kissed her and dipped her for everyone in the world to see.

"I love you he said, you've made me the happiest man alive."

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Russell. Now get back up here Alceo so we can move on."

"Yes, sir." Alceo hopped back up onto the stage to take his pictures.

As Galynn looked down at her ring, and he smile on her fiancé's face, she had to admit. The guy's got balls. But he was hers, and she was his.