Que Cerie, Cerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The images slid across the screen in front of her, fingers moved in tight little circles. With a groan she shuddered as she came. Her toes curled, flexed, and then curled again. Panting in her chair a hollow feeling gnawed at her middle. The orgasms with Wyatt and his photos had been deeper, more fulfilling. She pushed herself to her feet and kicked over the chair. On wobbly legs she made her way to the bathroom and settled into a tub of scalding water.

She wanted the same level of intensity she had had with Wyatt. In a way it was almost like learning to see a new color. Then she had lost it. The world was still fine but she yearned for what she had before. She paused with her thumb hovering over the screen of her phone. The implication of her intended action settled over her. Wyatt had forced himself into her life initially. If she called him she would be accepting his involvement. Accepting his control over her, his use. Her thumb pushed the call button.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good.

Good, different, enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

Reading this is better than Viagra.

CarcosaCarcosaalmost 9 years ago

So good. I love it when a descent into perversion turns out to be a love story and you executed that marvelously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spellbinding: 5 stars only becaese it's the traditional upper limit

Wonderfully quick ramp up to an unforseen twist, and then the suggestion of further titulation. Very well written and erotic as all get out.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Just wonderful, shame I can't vote on it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Summer's Blackmail Sexy teacher stumbles her way into trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher Upskirt Shows Blackmailed teacher must expose herself in school.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You’re My Bitch Now Neighbor takes a wife against her will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01 Uptight girl afraid the world will discover her kinks!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Red-faced on the Red-eye Pt. 01 Seductive flight attendant gives a girl an ENF adventure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories