Queen Bitch Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan continued, "It's like, then Donnie tells him 'No dad you're not touching any of my frickin tools.' He says, 'You never put anything back.'"

Mike laughed deeper.

Jordan moaned, walking over to the food that she was cooking in the oven. "And that's like whoah they used to be just slap nuts, you'd find tools everywhere."

Mike, "Yeah."

Jordan began to laugh to herself. "If you didn't run over it, you didn't find it you know. So that's why I was like, I looked at dad and went WHAT? You wouldn't let him in there? Boy is that strange. "

Mike slowly raised his head, having said little but an agreement since she had walked in the room, "You know, this is surprising that he had some things that he needed done to his car and told me that he needed them done. And put back to where they belong. He said, I better get this done right or Donnie will go nuts on me. He said, he don't like his tools lying around."

"That's putting it lightly" she whispered, moving over the table at him.

"I thought to myself, um… Monty's like that too I guess." He continued.

"Yeah"

Mike, "And um"

"He takes right after him." Jordan said, throwing her hands up in the air. "I said, 'I don't mind you taking after your father. But there are a few things if you EVER take after your father…'"

Mike seemed amused as he listened to her rant, "You're dead?"

"Yeah," she said with a smile. "I will not put up with cheating. That's the number one thing. I said, 'If you feel you gotta so somewhere else, you let me know first and we'll talk about it.' And I said, 'Please don't forget this.' There's little things that he will do that I'll say, 'Hey now aren't we the senior now huh?'"

Mike laughed to himself, taking notice of a novel sitting on the table.

Jordan cried out with laughter. "And he gets mad." She looked down at the book and put her hand on it, playing with the pages, "Jane Austen, what a weird writer. This book makes absolutely no sense at all, even with three or four cups of coffee."

He looked over to her with his cup in the air. "I wouldn't mind some more coffee. Forget the book."

"Well it's over here in the pot you know." She said matter of factly.

"Yeah but it's so far away." He whined.

Jordan's voice rose mockingly, "Well damnit Mike, get your ass over here and get some. Jesus Christ, my son is ten years old and he can get coffee for himself."

Mike got up from his chair with a groan and walked over to get more coffee in his coffee cup. The whole time her looked over at his son, who was reading the newspaper.

Then she looked down at the dishwasher. "I keep telling Donnie to get me a gasket for this dish washer. It used to really shoot out hard when we first got it and now it won't work."

Mike grinned at her erotically. "Yeah you like when it shoots out hard?"

She looks at him with a horny grin and smiled, "Yeah it didn't leak or anything. Well when we changed the water over to city water.. er .. whatever. They took the old one out and it screwed it up. Boy is that thing hard cutting. Oh dear. How long does it take to get one of these installed?"

Mike moved closer for a look. "Oh about an hour if you want me to work on it?"

Jordan "No well it's ok I'll have Donnie look at it, otherwise he'll just bitch. He's so jealous." She looked up at him and puckered her lips, "And besides, you're on vacation."

He looked out the window at her yard, "Vacation but in heaven, I love this house of yours. I'd love to have what you have here. That big yard and the flowers…"

She laughed reaching for the dishwasher, "I'm content with it, but it is a lot to take care of."

He was standing beside her when slowly she leaned forwards to adjust a switch on her dishwasher. A sudden spark struck down from the food on the stove. She leaned over to shut off the burner when Mike caught eye of the fact that her one hand was in the wet dishwasher and the other on the electric stove. She was whispering something to herself and smiled back at him.

"Jordan be careful!" he exclaimed as he reached out to her, catching her around the waste as her hands touched both switches. The electricity suddenly coursed through Jordan's body and then through Mike's body, and they both fell on top of each other as the shock ended.

Mike blacked out, having taken the brunt of the shock. The next thing that Mike knew, he felt himself being carried up the stairs and placed onto the bed that Donnie and Jordan had offered him to use for the night. It was so soft against his back as he was lightly set down, and seemed strange to him that someone had managed to carry him upstairs. It didn't even seem as though it was someone that he knew. He slowly regained consciousness.

"Mike?" a strong masculine voice whispered in his ear. The man looking down from the bedroom window at the yard where the children were playing on the tractor, the warm sun radiating on him.

"Yes.. I…m.. I'm.. ok. Help me up." Mike moaned, barely realizing the change in his voice, and held his hand up to his forehead, "What it the matter with my voice? And who are you?"

The man slowly stood over him with his hand down his pants examining the new penis that came with the body, "Mike, I hate to break this to you but somehow we um… traded places here. That shock knocked you out, but this huge body could take the shock of it. I woke up and saw myself lying there and carried you upstairs. I already told your son … er my son what happened and he wants to talk to you later. Oh boy what a day." The man gently rubbed his hand against Mike's breasts, "My what a beautiful woman I was."

"Jordan?" Mike moaned, holding his hand up to his head. "I have the most incredible sensation… the worst headache I've ever had in my life. How did.. ugh…" she felt like she was going to throw up.

"No Jordan here." Jordan said, bending down and kissing her forehead, "You're Jordan now. I'm Mike. Look at me…."she sighed, "I'm definitely not Jordan anymore. And your headache will go away. We'll need to discuss my body and a few other things."

Mike looked down at his shirt that suggested his breasts, and felt the tightness of his jeans against the unfamiliar mounds of flesh between his legs. "I'm a she…. I'm Jordan Brooke? What could be worse than that"

"Yes you're me. And I'm going to have to teach you how to calculate my monthly period, those tampons can be a bitch going in at times, and to take your birth control pills so you don't get pregnant. That would really suck, and if I have another baby with Donnie, I want it to be with me in that body. I think this is only temporary, so please just do whatever I'd normally do." Jordan sighed as she reached her hand down towards her vagina, "Oh…. How Donnie would kick my ass for touching you there. He um… well… you're his wife now. And you want to keep that clean down there. Wipe when you pee or it will get all smelly. And be extra clean when it's that time of the month. And above all, take your medicine for that yeast infection."

"Yeast infection!!!!" the new Jordan moaned in terror, "I can't handle this. I'm not doing any of that stuff. I'm taking my son and going home."

"Yes you have a son and a daughter. Josh and Kayla, conceived with true passionate love between Donnie and me." The new Mike said with scorn, "And that IS my body. And if you DON'T take the pill and take care of yourself, you will be walking around for nine months with a third child. He's gonna fuck you cause he loves his poontang and yes he lets it loose in that little box. I don't think you want that. You're a mommy now and a woman."

Jordan, as she would have to call herself now, took a deep breath and looked up at her previous body. She never realized how strong and dominant she had looked like when she was a man. Now she couldn't help but feel fear in the prospect of all that she was being told. "No… no … no… There is no way in hell. This can't be real. I'm not you, Jordan. I'll call myself it for now… but I want my own body back my tomorrow. I'm not sleeping with Donnie. Uh…uh… never." She rose her voice, "Son! Get in here. I need your help."

The new Mike took a deep breath and waited for Nick to come into the room, seeing Jordan's body down to her panties sitting on bed looking extremely unhappy. He had seen the even happen and knew what had happened, still somewhat in shock himself.

"Listen, Dad." Nick said, trying to look away from the obviously attractive woman, "I love you.. I'm having trouble knowing what to say."

Jordan looked up at her son, putting away her feelings for a few minutes and leaned over to her son. She was starting to get tears in her eyes as she carefully hugged him, feeling her breasts against his chest. "Look… Nick… this is … I'm going home with you, I don't care what she says. This isn't my body and deep down I'm still your father. We'll get through this alright."

"And what about mom?" Nick sighed, "What about her. You know she doesn't like other women. She'd never go down for that. I don't want to see us all get broken up over this Dad."

Jordan lovingly tightened her grip around her son, "I may as well call myself JORDAN. So… Mike, we'll talk about this later on. Can I have a few minutes alone with my son?"

Mike shook his head and looked at the new woman, her bra wasn't on straight and her breast was flopping out on her son, "No… you two can't be this close. I'm sorry, I'd never let him touch me like that. Get that breast back in there! My fucking God I can't believe this!" he was becoming angry, "Come on! The party is in like twenty minutes. People are going to come in here! You have to get the food out of the oven and start getting it prepared. You're a hostess!!! Enough of the huggy shit!"

Jordan's eyes glazed over as she looked back at her former body, "It's ok son, I'll always be here for you." She took a deep breath, "AND AS FOR YOU! 'Enough of this huggy shit?' EXCQUEESE me!?!?! I'm NOT YOU. And I WILL get my body back. I'll do your little party today and try and be the little wife. But you… shit.. you just see who stays here."

"Yeah, you just remember that you are in my body. Try and find someone to believe you. It's like the check you brought and… I signed for you baby." Mike reached down and grabbed his crotch, "I don't think you have the balls to be a wife. Must be a little DRAFTY down there? Don't you fucking realize that you are a woman? You're married and have two children. You have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday that you WILL go to."

"And WHY would I need to go to the doctor?" Jordan said mockingly, holding her hands on her hips. Her son helped her place her breast back inside of her top.

Mike pointed at Nick, "Get your hands off of that thing!" "You know, I never minded you coming up here to visit us but this is the last time. You're going to the doctor on Tuesday to see about your yeast infection and having your koochie examined. You'll LOVE it. And you will do it because like it or not, it's your body and you need to keep it healthy. Otherwise you'll feel extremely stinky down there. We must keep ourselves clean if we want to be a lady." He began to chuckle, "I'm gonna go have a few drinks with the guys. And remember… as soon as that clears up down there, Donnie's gonna be pounding your puss. Until then, you better keep that big mouth open and give some good head."

"I said I'm not." Jordan said, pointing at herself, "Doing that. I am not sleeping with that husband of yours!" She collapsed on the bed as Mike left. She knew that Mike was not being mean, but merely being more realistic than she was. She had obviously gained his tact during the transfer. She had gained her dizziness.

Nick closed the door and embraced her, in her pool of near tears and emotions, gently holding her in his arms as best he could, "It's going to be ok. It's gonna be ok."

It wasn't long later that the party finally got underway. All of the pork and the various food items were painstakingly set on the outside table, the wind making it extremely difficult to keep the table cloth down. Jordan felt so uncomfortable in her new body, with the occasional sexual glance from Donnie, it was not a picnic for the newly formed woman. She had made it a point not to do anything that Jordan would normally do, in a form of rebellion, and yet her own body was starting to betray her.

Jordan leaned over the table to serve the mashed potatoes to Mike, and felt his gawking glance at her breast. She looked over at him, amongst the other people, and felt the sharp smile on his face. It was his way of telling her that she was doing a good job and putting up a good front as herself. The new Mike was the entire essence of the old Jordan, and that wasn't a bad man. He really seemed and looked handsome to Jordan, and she felt a strange tingle between her legs and realized that she was being turned on by her own body, then decided to continue about her business.

Nick took a small helping of mashed potatoes, and had very little on his plate. The rest of the family had seemingly covered their plates with ham and potatoes and gravy, and a fresh slice of cherry pie. But Nick had never been a big eater, and was somewhat meek. Jordan remembered and realized this as she walked around his side of the table. She carefully leaned over to him and whispered in his ear in strange lady like fashion. "Son, you know you can have some ham. I brought it out and you're welcome to it."

"It's ok, I don't have much of an appetite." The boy said with a deep quiet sigh, deep inside knowing that the outcome would be obvious. He would lose his father completely to Jordan's life. He even had to call his father, the man who conceived him, by the name of a woman who was merely a friend and that he had once had somewhat of a crush on. This was totally different. His only hope was the same thing that had been racing through his mind since the minute that this happened. It was HIS fault that his father and he had gone to Seattle this weekend.

"Ok sweetie, just remember that it's here and I'll…" she began to say, then suddenly distracted from across the table by Monty, who was on his second beer already.

"Is there anymore of these beans in the kitchen or did Donnie eat them all?" Monty looked over at Donnie and then at Jordan, "I bet he's just trying to find something to keep his pencil hard."

Everybody at the table, including a reluctant Jordan laughed at the comment.

"Yeah she's gonna get the old meat tonight. Isn't that right babe?" Donnie said to her, reaching for her waste and sitting her on his lap, where she felt his hard pecker pull up from his jeans against her ass.

She felt him bounce her on his one knee, "Yes hon. You keep up with that and might just have to.. " she leaned forward and gave him a soft passionate kiss, "give it to me right here and now." The whole kiss totally disgusted her, but she knew that he would be too drunk by evening to know her from the pillow.

"Then maybe I should just excuse ourselves?" Donnie laughed, grabbing her ass and reaching for a bread roll at the same time, "Want a little creamy Caesar on that salad?"

That evening, Jordan looked out the window of the kitchen to see the result of the party. People had stopped by, and many having left. The evening had worn down and she had more time to sit down alone and think things over.

Her son, or rather Mike's son, was on the porch coming through the door as she opened the door for him. She left it open for him to come into the kitchen, and then went into the living room to take a careful glance on her children who had fallen asleep in front of the television. Josh and Kayla were curled up together on the sofa, wrapped up in a sleeping bag having fallen asleep to Walker Texas Ranger, their favorite show. Nick came in and put a warm loving arm on her shoulder as she stood in the doorway.

"Lock the door." Jordan sighed quietly, "And please tell me that they are all passed out."

Nick nodded, being that they were the only two sober ones from the party, "Door is locked and the guys are out cold. That Jordan ..er… you know… he..she can sure drink a lot of booze. She went down fast."

Jordan shook her head and leaned back into his arms, "Yeah she never could hold down her beer. I didn't drink any because I know she gets sick on it and I don't want to take the chance. You never know what might happen with those guys." She moved closer to her children and kissed Kayla on the forehead. She felt the warm motherly instinct hit her for the first time in this new body.

"She's…. they're asleep. You don't want to wake them."

"I know…" Jordan sighed, "Just look at them. They are so beautiful…. It's weird. I mean I'm … I am more blood to them now than I am to my own son. They are so beautiful and I feel and know that it was this body… these lips… this… well… body that slept with Donnie and carried them for nine months. I have the fat from birthing them, the saggy breasts. It's weird Nick, really WEIRD. I don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I don't want this body."

"Come on, this isn't fair to you." Nick said, taking her hand and leading her zombie like out of the living room. "You have to realize that you are not Jordan Brooke. You are MY father, deep down and I'll always consider you my father. That man out there doesn't know anything about me like you do."

"I know…" she cooed… "I know. But… I've been thinking about things. I mean… Donnie isn't such a bad guy and he takes good care of ..me. He's aggressive but I'm sure we could get me back in my own body. I don't want to stay here Nick. I don't! But I can't leave these kids without a mother. It's not right."

He looked back at her in shock, "What the hell do you mean? You can't actually love him and want to be with him. What about mom?"

"I married your mother because I love her. She… she's got the juiciest lips I've ever tasted. But listen. I went in and took a piss earlier.. and I got one just like her. She's not going to want to be with me. And of course I don't love Donnie.. I'm not gay.." She paused and winced in pain, slipping a finger down between her legs and began to rub the labia of her slit. "Shit… I'm so fucking itchy down there! This is so sick! It's so…"

"She said she has a yeast infection." He reminded her.

She gave him an unhappy glare, "Yeah I saw that 'yeast infection'… in just a few hours I've had more of an itch in my cunt than anywhere else in my body. It feels like those lips are raw. And then I had this really thick white discharge from my … hole. And it was so damn smelly… Jesus!" she began to rub herself some more. "Fuck. This is starting to turn me on!"

"Are you using the medication?"

"I put a little bit of Monistat on myself and it didn't hurt too much anymore, but I can't see in the damn thing ya know. I need HER to come in here and do this for me. It's so icky!" Jordan whimpered.

Nick stood up and motioned for her to follow him, "Come on, we're going to the bathroom and work on this problem."

"Um.. I don't think so. It's … I have a problem with you seeing me naked like this. Please no. I have a tattoo I don't want you to see."

"What kind of tattoo? I can't imagine her having one." He squinted, trying to drag her into the bathroom.

"Well it looked like some kind of winking moon with the sun split down the middle." She blushed, "Right on my um… my left thigh not far from my other thing. I wonder if Donnie knows that she has a tattoo.. he hates tattoos."

"And look at your belly button." He said shaking his head, "There is the circled ring C with the two butterflies on it that she had when she…"

"Yeah I remember that. Oh my…" she said as she touched her belly looking at her second tattoo, "She got that one after she had her second baby to show that they were … I don't understand why people get tattoos."

"Listen," Nick said excitedly, "They are all passed out! They are not going to know that I did a little inspecting around your husband's back. I'll take a look at it and get the crème and look up inside of you and see what I can find out."