Queen Bitch Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winced at the word 'husband'. "He's not MY husband. Please stop doing that." She rolled her eyes, "Come on lets go. Lets get this over with. But be careful cause it hurts down there."

They went into the bathroom and Jordan stripped down from her clothes to her bra and panties, removing the panties and giving it to her son. He took them and sat them on the floor. She stood up in front of him and fluffed her hair stark naked.

"So, what do you think? Pretty sad isn't it?" she said, looking at her son, "Oh stop staring at the breasts, they really aren't that hot on this end."

He slowly leaned down and examined her crotch, the thick hair surrounding her vagina. "Could you put your leg up and spread it open for me?"

"Yeah yeah ok." She said, opening herself for him, feeling the warm white liquid from her infection seep down onto the floor. It stunk so bad that both of them began to gag.

"That is one raunchy hole!" he gagged, moving slowly over to the garbage can where he began to throw up, "Shit what did she do shove something dead up there? It's no wonder she's only been giving head."

She leaned forward and pushed her pussy closer to his face, "Don't remind me about what these lips did. There is no way I'm gonna suck him off. Take a look at my puss…. Stick your finger in there and feel your way around. I really haven't touched it deep that much."

He reached up and began to play with the top of her slit, slowly fingering in and out with one finger in her hole and the other against her clit. She felt a spark of excitement rock through her body.

"OHHHHW…. Wow what was that?"

"That's your clit." Nick smiled, "A woman's clitoris. The thing that gives sexual pleasure."

"Oh fuck that felt soooo good." She whimpered, looking down at what he was doing, "I'll have to remember that. Gawd.. keep at it." They both laughed.

He slowly began to rub the edges of the pea shaped organ until she began to get even more turned on, and then quit when they both realized that it may be pleasurable but she did not want to get stimulated by her own son.

"Ok, that is really nice and wet. I'd say that your body is in good shape. Jordan really took good care of it. I mean, from what I've read, it doesn't look bad for having two kids. What do you think?" he smiled, looking up at the pussy and the two breasts that were the most noteworthy part of her body. It was not something that he totally disliked, having always had secret fantasies about seeing the beautiful woman naked. "But on the bright side, you're a lot younger like this than you were, and women have totally different physiologies than men do. I think you'll find that your emotions will be a lot different as you adapt to this body."

She straddled the edge of the bath tub as she began to take a piece of paper and wipe the inner folds of her body. She was almost oblivious to what he was saying, and not paying much attention to his amateur gynecological exam. "What exactly do you mean by 'physiology'?" she said, throwing her hand up, "I mean I'm not stupid or anything. I just mean that I'm in a woman's body and feeling what she's feeling but I wouldn't have a woman's physiology."

He smiled back at her, handing her the bottle of crème for her yeast infection, the white crème protruding from the end of the bottle, "Well… you do have her brain. You didn't change brains. I guess you really ARE her but maybe your memories and thoughts and stuff formatted over each others. Um.. Like a computer or something? Or the ancient Karma Sutra would show it as like a spirit change. So that means that you really ARE her in more ways than one. And until you change back…" he took a deep long sigh, "You will adjust to this body and become more comfortable in it."

He watched her carefully as she took a small amount of crème out of the tube and rubbed it in her fingers. The long fingernails were new to her, so she had some trouble getting used to the texture as well as the new length and shape of her hands. The expression on her face, the deep blue eyes beneath the thick brown framed glasses made her look like any middle-aged woman who had lived her life this far with men and children. She had that look on her face as if she was still bearing the brunt of all of the uncertainties that Jordan had faced in her early years, the look in her eyes of the years in high school and growing up on the farm. She had seen her first dose of sex at an early age, having been with her father when he was taking the stud bull into farm. She learnt then that it was the submissive female who needed a strong man, to run a farm, to run the world. But it was from there that she had taken the other path, becoming a strong willed woman, who now as a man fit perfect to the body so that she would enjoy it's total advantages. But, even though the one that he had know was so much alike to the Jordan that he saw now, this new one was his father who knew absolutely nothing about what Jordan had gone through and shared with him. She took her finger out of her slit, it felt strange to feel an emptiness 'down there' that was made to be filled by a man. He smiled as she took her finger up to her nose and sniffed it saying, "Yeah not a bad koochie for a married gal. I'd eat it if I was a man."

He moved closer to her and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, reaching out and taking her hand. He understood and respected her opinion regardless of her decision, and knew that she would never let a man manipulate her. "We'll get through this together."

The next day, everybody woke up with a hangover. Everybody except for Jordan and Nick, who were enjoying the harassment that they could ensue on the previous night's party. The table sat cluttered, looking like a bomb had hit it, beer spilled all over the place. It had been a wild party and the mail and books on the table stood in contrast to what was really on the inside. On the outside, the whole situation looked predominantly a clean up with Jordan cleaning off the table and making the room look more presentable. Making the room presentable was extremely difficult due to the fact that she was new to the whole situation and she was forced to throw away some perishable items, one of Katie's drawings and a half read copy of Jane Austen's novel Emma.

Donnie was in the kitchen with Monty, all of them begging for peace and quiet. And Mike was out in 'his' car looking for Tylenol to try and relieve his headache, a splitting one unlike anything that he had ever felt as a woman. It was so new and strange for him as well, and he couldn't help but wonder what Jordan had done that night and that morning waking up to a drunken husband next to her. She knew exactly how Donnie could be when he was drunk, and it somehow seemed exciting to not have to go through it, almost as exciting as not having to squat to pee.

"Oh Donnie! Donnie! DONNIE! My DARLING HUSBAND!" Jordan laughed as she danced around the room to get on Donnie's nerves. She was dressed as baggy as she could, to try and hide her most protruding features. "Why don't you have another BEER!"

Mike listened from outside, hearing Jordan rant and rave and enjoying herself. He had realized that even he, in the short span of a day, it had been a day now, was beginning to live and feel like any other man on God's green earth. And most of all, he enjoyed the freedom that being a man brought to him. He was no longer stuck to watch two children and worry about a husband that loved him only when HE wanted to be loved. It wasn't right, and now finally he had figured a way out.

It was then, sitting in the car, that Mike came up with the final solution to the Jordan problem, and it involved simply leaving her here to get along with Donnie and the kids.

"That little twat is stuck, I'm free of that life." He whispered to himself.

He sat down and quietly penned out a letter to her that she would find earlier in the day, after the two of them had gone their separate ways. He knew that she had to go to the store later on in the day, a big grocery order, and doing so would give time for him to leave. He quietly packed his clothes the rest of the day.

Later on that day, Donnie had gone to work and it was just Mike and Jordan and Nick alone in the house. The kids had gone with Monty to their grandparents for the day. It would give, purely by coincidence, the three of them some more time together. Jordan was getting ready to leave for the grocery store, looking for her purse and a few other necessities.

When she returned, she found that Mike and Nick had indeed left. She wondered where they had gone, being that she was planning on getting her clothes packed and leaving secretly with her son back home.

She ran inside looking around for a trace of them, in horror realizing that everything that they had brought with them was gone. Her thick winter jacket, the one that Febe had just bought for her in exchange for a wild night of sex, was gone. The only thing she found was on her and Donnie's bed, a small letter wrapped around a VHS tape. It read:

Jordan,

I am sorry that it has to be like this, but I know that you will agree that this is the easiest way to settle things. Febe will not love you and would not sleep with you in my body. At best, you would be great friends. The institution of marriage is sacred, we need to hold true to this belief. You're married to my husband and you would not be safe anywhere without him looking for you, just think of how complicated it would get!

I'm leaving, and taking Nick, although he's been protesting. I promised him that I would return in the Spring with him and his mother. I want you to at least see her, and know that I am not doing this to hurt you. I would never hurt you, and have always treasured you as a friend when you would come visit Donnie and myself. I feel like hell doing this, but the goodbye would be too hard on all of us. And it is really not a goodbye, but a way of saying that we will meet soon and perhaps by then figure out how to get back in the bodies that we belong in. Until then get that yeast infection checked out, seriously, it is dangerous and you must remember the old P.T.A. bath as much as possible.

Mike.

Ps. I am enclosing a VHS tape that you must watch if you are going to take over my life. Watch it when you are alone. It will give you an idea of what Donnie likes in love making. The first part is our first love tape together, her gets off watching it. And the second part is when he invited two of his friends over and they fucked my brains out. Three cocks at once, so be sure that your body can take all of it.

The following morning, after Jordan had calmed down from the shock of the letter, she began her daily rituals as she had for the past three days as a woman. Getting out of bed after Donnie had left for work, she never could quite get used to the feeling of being the "live at home mom" who stayed home and cleaned and washed clothes and cook for the kids while they were at school. The rewards were simple and genuinely important to her, or so she had found, being the money in the pockets and the dirty dishwater hands. Helping the kids with their homework had been a pain, she had never needed to help Nick with his homework when he was their age.

Jordan sat in the cellar taking clothes out of the drier and carefully folding them to their specific hampers, keeping in mind the new family that she had acquired, and how thankful she was to have them as a new part of her life. The basement was a regular marvel to her, seeing things anew as a woman, her glasses sticking to her face. She had never worn glasses before, and it seemed so different to her, and it was even more strange to take them off at night and have a man cuddle up to her with his penis resting on her perfectly curved ass. She took extra careful time folding his underwear, knowing that this would be her life for awhile until her son and her "friend" returned to help her get back to her life as a man. She brought a pair of Donnie's unwashed underwear up to her nose and could smell the residue of his wet dream on them. "ahhh.." she grinned, as if smelling freshly baked bread. "If only Febe had a set?"

The most amazing thing for Jordan, she considered while walking up the stairs with a load of clothes, was the fact that the children had no clue that she was not their mother. Where, in all actuality, this was the woman that had given birth to them and carried them for nine months. This was the woman who went into labor and gave up sweets and smoking, sitting naked in a delivery room with her legs spread in stirrups for the whole world to see. She had watched it on the videos, the ones that had been hidden in Donnie and her secret stash. The birth of their children, Josh and Kayla, and it was a wondrous sight. She saw her new body, THIS body that she looked down at, open and spring forth a head of a baby. Intense pain that she could only now begin to understand. She heard her voice scream out, which took some getting used to because Jordan sounded like the star of The Nanny. "I'm a mommy! I'm a mommy!"

Then she remembered, somehow, the feeling of Kayla suckling her breasts for milk, and nourishing a helpless little life. These new feelings struck her, sitting down with her hand against her head and her legs spread so that she would remember that this was her vagina.

Jordan was a mother, finally, and loved her son and daughter deeply. She kept strong memories in her heart, saying over and over to herself that this was not her life and that Nick was her real and only son that she had loved. She remembered the long fishing trips that they had taken, building fires and talking about girls and man stuff. It bothered her now because she was no different than one of those girls, and Jordan had been the butt of many comments. Like "She's not bad for having two children." As if she was only a piece of meat to be used to a man's delight. She felt dirty with the thoughts, but loved Nick intensely for being so understanding when it had come down to this change.

Jordan thought of Kayla, her daughter that she had to know by vhs recordings, her first steps and first words. Her son Josh, who was now a young man himself, was looking at girls and she could tell. They needed, ever so desperately a mother. Little Kayla, who would grow up someday to know only the vagina, would be seeded by some dirty dick man and have a baby of her own. And Jordan, who would rather be the visitor in the situation, was stuck to be her mother. But, despite the strange new change, she had learnt to love her daughter as much as anybody could.

Around noon that day Jordan lie quietly on her bed, her hand probing her genitalia for stimulation. It was new to her, but still she the feelings we the same, if not even more intense. She had found the strong battery operated vibrator that Jordan had hid under the bed, where the kids would not find it. Setting it up two levels, she found happiness from her clit as it rubbed against her, the nub throbbing and growing with her passion. For the first time in her life as a woman she began to think about men. She had a rich fantasy about a big strapping man coming in with flowers speaking French going down on her pussy. She was so caught up in the feelings, spread eagle, that she did not hear the door open and her father-in-law yell for her.

"Jordan? Jordan?" Monty yelled up to her.

She moaned with her first true vaginally stimulated orgasm, "AHHHHH OHHHH!!! "

Curious, Monty walked up the stairs and caught glimpse of her long before she'd notice that he was there. She was definitely not in danger, and it brought a smiled to his face to see her in heat like a wild animal. She was throbbing for a good dose of cock, a good fucking, and her feelings were so strong that any dick would do. He moved closer and leaned down to kiss her, seeing her huge firm breasts erect to her rubbing, the wet scream of her vaginal orgasm. The slurp was like a child with a cold Popsicle. She moaned with delight as he began to play with her nipples.

"I guess you're busy." Monty laughed, looking down at her. He slowly bent his hand around and unbuttoned his shirt and pants with one move, "And it seems that my son is nowhere around to be with his wife when she needs him."

Jordan groaned, looking up at him. She removed the dildo from her vagina, now sloppy and wet and dipped with the aroma of her orgasms. The smell made her lick her lips, she was far too horny to turn a man down when he was standing over her so strong. She gasped as he removed his shirt to reveal a strong hairy chest and a huge twelve inch prick underneath. It was a monster, and she gave him a wicked smile as he came towards her. "Oh dear shit that thing is so fucking huge!"

"You should be used to it you know." Monty said, crawling into bed next to her, undoing the covers and snuggling in right next to his daughter-in-law. "Donnie has been sticking you for so many years. You always seemed to turn away from cheating though." He stuck his finger down and began to caress her body, working his way down to her pussy. He carefully began to rub the ends of his fingers around her clit and then in and out of her hole. "So.. do you want to taste 'the whopper'?"

She grunted and bucked on his hand as he positioned himself over her, pinning her to the bed. "Oh lick me.. Monty lick me… stick …mmmm… stick it in my slit. I just need to get a condom out of my purse."

He put both arms around her and spun her over on top of him, holding her barely over his hard ready cock, "You need to say please. Beg for it. And no I won't wear a stinking lousy rubber."

She tried to pull herself onto him, but he was too strong, "PLEASE MAKE LOVE TO ME… PLEASE!" she whimpered, the estrogen coursing though her blood and heightening her senses.

Soon he was working his way into her, allowing her to relieve her satisfaction from his cock sliding into her body. He smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and began to thrust him in and out of her, her mouth on his lips and locked in a passionate embrace. She felt all of the stress and questions of her new body release with her first orgasm, and it felt great and delicious for her. She closed her eyes and took his entire member into her as if she'd always been a woman.

"Holy fuck my son can pick the women! Shit… you're fucking tight!" Monty groaned, feeling her rise and fall on him. He had always had the way with the ladies, and this one who was his own daughter-in-law was doing all of the work on him. "I shoulda fucked your ass years ago!"

She pulled her mouth away from his and began to kiss him tongue in mouth, sucking his juices. She never thought that she could give in to a man like she did Monty, but some how the horny feelings in her body had taken over her rationality. She felt extremely attracted to him, and was in sense now totally woman.

She pulled away from his mouth again and looked down at her long hair, her tits pointing out like harpoons to him. Her nipples rubbed against the hair on his chest, and looking down further she saw the shape of his cock moving in and out of her hole.

"Please no.. don't cum." she trembled, as his member felt as if it was going to shorten inside of her. She knew that he was obviously done, and like most men, he would end up being spent while she had just begun.

"hmm.." He said, as if tension was building up in him, "Just a minute… er.. ahh."

She gasped as he flipped her over on her back and began riding her pussy like a mountain bike. His cock stuck in deep parts of her that she never knew existed. And then finally she too was caught up in orgasm, so much that her mind hurt. The passion built and they both came at the same time. She wrapped her legs around his ass and sealed their members together, her eyes half squinting as she looked at his hairy back.