Queen Bitch Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my GOD!!!" she screamed as her pussy leaked the excess of the warm liquid that shot deep inside of her. It seemed to go on for an hour, and she knew that she had not taken her birth control pill. But she didn't care, this wasn't her body, and it felt so good. She felt like her eyes were gonna roll back in her head. And when finally she regained her posture, Monty was getting dressed.

"This never happened, you understand?" he said, leaning over and squeezing her hand forcefully. She had never been so used and so overpowered, the average woman would hate it, but she loved it.

"Are you kidding?" she said, putting her head down on his hand and licking some of the excess mixture of their juices from it, "That would ruin my marriage, and Linda wouldn't leave you. You know I won't say anything."

He bent down and stuck his middle finger in her mouth, and lifted the covers over with his other hand, seeing her naked body. He prevented her eyes from following him down to her groin. "That thing is creamed, look at it drip out of there. You better go clean up." He stuck his finger in her, feeling her lips squeeze against his finger, and brought out the excess and stuck it in her mouth. "Or your husband will think you're cheating on him with a real man."

She carefully tasted it, and was surprised at the cool salty feeling. It tasted so good that she felt as though she was falling into heaven, her whole mind becoming clouded over, and it was not until Monty was long gone that she emerged from her bed, dripping with their love juices.

"Holy fuckin cunt!" she groaned, looking down at the wet gaping hole that had expanded many times more than she had ever seen it before. She began to finger the rest of it out, and found a wet washcloth to wipe herself clean. "What… a … uhhh." She continued to groan as she managed to fit three fingers inside of her. It felt so good, so wicked, and she felt so horny to realize that she had just slept with Monty. And in a way, she had managed to cheat on Donnie, a man that she never wanted to be with. She had never wanted any of this, it felt good to give in to something naughty.

Jordan looked in the mirror and patted down her thin frame, still wet with sweat from the even. She ran down to the kitchen when she heard the phone ring, only in her panties, her huge breasts flopping from side to side with every step.

"Um…. Hello?" she spoke into the phone, knowing that to anyone else it would sound as if she'd slept in or just finished an extremely long workout and out of breath. It made her feel strange because she found the thought of her own body in sweats attracting. She imagined having her old body and doing what Monty did to her in it. Her mind was completely sidetracked, being that she had lost her virginity in this body. Her hymen long since broken.

"Jordan?" Linda spoke on the other end, making Jordan feel uncomfortable knowing that she had just slept with the woman's husband. "Did Monty get there?"

Jordan looked down at her body, the huge tits, and began to play with them. She thought it might help her forget the feeling between her legs. She couldn't help get the picture out of her mind of Monty's huge cock moving in and out of her, and how it felt. "Yeah he was here. He helped me with some things around the house that needed done cause Donnie hasn't been around to do them." She really wasn't lying afterall, "He went down to change the plugs in his truck and…."

Linda was pacing on the other side of town, always worried about her husband cheating on her. She knew that Jordan would give her an accurate account of where Monty was, since Jordan had such strong morals when it came to monogamy.

"It looks like he left. His truck isn't outside." Jordan chimed in, after going to the bay window. She could do this because they lived in a pretty isolated site where nobody could see them through the window. She wished that they could, in a way, see her huge tits.

"Oh ok. Thanks." Linda sighed.

Jordan sensed a hint of trouble in Linda's voice, "Um.. is something wrong? It seems like something is bothering you, Mom." She looked down on the table and saw the check that she had brought for Jordan when she had come over as Mike. Her old name was signed on it, she had forgotten all about it.

Linda laughed, "All these years and you finally call me mom?"

By now, Jordan was nervous and eating a strawberry wafer that she had found in a plastic container on the counter. "Yeah… mmmmm these cookies are so good!" she squeeled, "But like you seem down."

Linda took a deep breath, "Well yeah, It's Monty. He hasn't been around too much lately and I think he's cheating on me. I drove down town and didn't see him where I caught him before. I just hope that he comes home you know, I mean… here he is at home and then is in such a hurry to leave. I think he's desperate and I don't know why he doesn't just come here." She took a deeper breath, "Well, I'm gonna go look for him again if he's not home in at least a half an hour."

Jordan took another wafer out of the plastic, now totally taken in her female hormones after sex. She really craved a cigarette. "I wouldn't worry about it hon, it's probably nothing. He'll be home soon."

Linda agreed, "Yeah maybe you're right. Maybe you're right. I'll talk to you later ok?"

"Ok, I'll be here if you need me to go look for him too. The kids don't get home till later, and I promised to take them to McDonalds."

"Alright, you take care Jordan. I love you like a daughter and I'm really glad that I have you to talk to. I just hope he's not out with some other woman. I'd kill the bitch, cut her tits off and sew her puss shut."

Jordan gasped, realizing that she WAS the other woman, "Yeah so would I."

Three weeks went by for Jordan, and she was unaware that her period did not come by. She still had not had sex since that one night, but it filled her mind with lust. She had kept her distance from Monty, realizing that Linda would kill her if she found out about their affair. On the bright side, she had gotten rid of that stupid yeast infection, carefully applying the medication everyday. The sex hadn't helped it any, and the pain of it being her first act as a woman was not anything new that she would notice.

The winter snows had forced Jordan to stay inside all day while Donnie and the kids were away. She very seldom was able to see her husband due to the fact that he worked twelve hour shifts, and was only hope late at night. After a long day of work, he had little time to talk or anything else. There was the occasional foreplay, a little bit of him playing with her nipples and getting a slight bulge in his pants. It was no wonder, she thought, that he had been such a big drinker when they had the party that one night. It seemed like a lifetime ago, having a penis and balls. A cock between her legs would be unimaginable although she was still extremely loyal to Febe.

Febe had been on Jordan's mind a lot during the past week, especially since the event with Monty. She couldn't help but feel totally alone and isolated from Nick and Febe. She wanted to be with them, and to please Febe and hear HER groan again on top of her. It was unimaginable to think that another man, even if it was her old body, was sleeping with the woman that she loved. That pussy that had been penetrated so many times, was now not unlike what Jordan herself had. Still, she couldn't get the thought out of her mind that a little information about her family would be a good thing and not a bad thing.

It was strange that she should think such things at the moment, for it was not soon after that the phone rang during her daily soaps. Soaps had become an accommodation to passing the time while she sat alone and bored during the day. The plots and the emotions, that once seemed so silly, brought her to tears and fits of laughter with the characters that she loved on a daily basis. But, despite her anger for the disruption, Jordan would not be disappointed.

"Jordan!" a familiar voice spoke on the other end, "It's me… MIKE. I thought I'd be able to call you since Febe went to the store. I bought one of those phone cards so that it won't show up on the phone Monty. It's a great way to get away with it you know."

Jordan sat down on the floor, totally taken aback by what had transpired, "Er… Mike… yeah. You just remember that you're Jordan and I'm Mike. Ok?" She took a moment to catch her breath, "It's weird cause I was just thinking about you and things."

The man on the other end laughed, and it was strange to realize that it was her own voice, "Yeah well I'm getting used to this body. It is so nice to go into the store and actually get waited on without being treated like an idiot you know. I keep trying to imagine what you are going through and I've been worried, so I called. But you're a big girl and can take care of yourself. I'm sure everything is fine over there."

"Yeah." She lied, "Everything is fine. Pretty boring, but Kayla and Josh are both doing really well in school and haven't seem to have notice anything at all with their mother. The yeast infection is FINALLY gone. It's been pretty uneventful in the long run…. I um.."

"Yeah they're good kids you know. Tell them that Momma loves them and stuff. It's weird not having a daughter around. I've got this son who is basically a grown man. Nick and I are getting so close and all. It's really great, and we've been doing a lot of stuff all as a family."

Jordan paced the floor, feeling trapped, he was only a phone call away and yet a lifetime ago, "Yeah.. I miss him so much. Is he there that I can talk to then? And tell me how Febe is doing and taking the fact that you are a woman in her husband's body. I want to talk to her as well."

"Nick is in the other room and I'll let you talk to him in a little bit." Mike took a deep breath, "As for Febe. She doesn't know about the change. I thought it was best. But seriously, first dibs was a bitch. I should have had some fun with my old body before I came home. I never knew it could be so exhausting."

She almost fainted at hearing the news, "You haven't told her! Oh my God! Here I am living your life for you and not sleeping with your husband and you…. Fuck!"

He laughed on the other end, "Oh now wait just a minute. What do you expect me to say? I know that there is no way in hell that you've told Donnie what happened to you! See… I don't go for double standards. And don't you ask about Febe anymore because she's fine. She's really FINE… all around."

"Oh come on… don't go there!" Jordan whined, almost in tears.

"Listen, listen to me." Mike said sternly, and then switching to compassion when Jordan began to sob in the phone. He realized that being a woman was hard for the 'real' Mike. "Listen…. No crying. You're not alone. It's just that we're here with her and you're up there. You are Jordan, and if something should happen to you there would be no way to prove otherwise. It's the same way with me. Regardless of what happened to us before, you need to do this. You need to be a good decent wife and hopefully we can get everything situated."

"Ok…" she said as she calmed down, sitting at the table, "I just really love her a lot you know and the thought of her being with you and it not being me is just a nightmare. I.. I don't know Mike."

He groaned, tired of her emotional bitching, "Well look, I've got to get going. I'll let you talk to Nick briefly. You need to face up to facts that Febe is not into eating cunt. She'd never go for that and you know that as well as I do. What I suggest is that, since you had your period last week, you can take this week and get Donnie's attention."

"Febe…" she whimpered.

"When he's in bed, just go under the covers and suck his dick. Remember the tapes, he'll give in and it will relieve the tension." He then did his best imitation of, Jordan, "And if you get really bummed over that wanker, just pick up that old bible of yours where it says. 'I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

"Ok…" she said under her breath as she waited for her son to be on the line.

"Um… Dad?" Nick said, hearing the silence and the sobbing on the other end of the phone line.

"NICK!" she exclaimed, "Yes it's me your father. Oh my God I miss you so much. These two kids are nothing like you were. How are you?"

"I'm ok. I've been trying to deal with the fact that Jordan.. er… Dad.. is here. It's .. He's pretty cool and mom and him are getting along well. She hasn't noticed anything and seems to well you know. I really don't know what to say other than that I want to be there with you. I can't get the events of that day out of my mind."

A soft smile came to her face, "I love you so much. You held me when I needed held. And it's so difficult being a woman and all this stuff going on. Can you keep a secret and promise not to tell …him?"

"Of course you know I can."

"Well ok," she confessed, "I have been very alone lately and exploring my body. I miss your mother so much but…." She began to sob again.

"Go on.. it's ok." Nick whispered in the receiver.

"This is very hard for me Nick." She sobbed, "But this body betrays me. Mike.. er… whatever. He just told me that I had my period last week. Well, I didn't!!!! A few weeks ago, I was masturbating, and Donnie wasn't home. So Monty came over and we… we did a few things. I think I'm late and you know what I mean."

Nick was silent, in shock, for he knew that his father was telling him that she was pregnant. It was so confusing because in reality it was a woman who was telling him that she had broken her wedding vows with her husband.

"Oh … I knew you'd be mad." She began to whimper, "It's not like I sucked his pecker. I was alone and he came over to me and put his hand on me. I didn't want to do it, but he… oh hell he just mounted me and it felt so good. I can't get that feeling out of my mind and I want more! Fuck!"

"It's going to be alright," he spoke up, "You are in her body and that means that you would have her tastes and her choice in men. I'm sure that somewhere she secretly had something for him. I've done some studying as to how this happened, and it's interesting. I can't tell you over the phone." Then he began to whisper, "I know that this isn't my dad that I'm living with. You are, and I am not going to tell HIM all that I know because I know that he enjoys living in your body. We have got to stick together, whether you are pregnant or not."

"Yes I know ok." She sighed, a long deep breath, "I need you to send a letter to me and explain all of this to me. I seem to have her brain capacity as well, and it isn't that big so you'll need to explain it as simply as possible. I mean, if my breasts are going to firm up and my tummy is going to pop out.. and I'm going to have this baby. I need you and your mother here with me."

"Well, if I were you, I'd try and get on Donnie's good side. You can't be any more worse off than you are now. Sooner or later Mike will find out what happened and we will need to find a way to merge this all together. We might even be able to come up there and all live as one big family." Nick whispered, "But I have to be careful because he's not far away you know."

"Well send me the letter. Donnie is always gone in the mornings and I get the mail, so he'll never know." She was starting to really sound like Jordan, adjusting her glasses and lighting up a cigarette, "He'll never know cause I spend all mornings sitting around here. I feel so … it's HER feelings. But I feel so guilty because I know I'm married to him and that this should be his child that I am carrying. But he didn't fertilize my egg so I'm going to keep it a secret that it wasn't him."

"Well, I better get going before this phone card runs out." He took a long sigh, "He's funny about this sort of thing, calling you. I hate it, but I love you and I want to be with you. I feel like running away to see you.""

"My… my son. Just keep yourself there and do as he says. I'm strong and I'll take it to full term. I'll be ok, I love you."

As she hung up the phone, a sinking feeling filled her. She had spoken to her son for the first time in a little over a month. "HER" son, who she now shared no physical characteristics with what so ever. It hurt to know that she had to conduct everything in secret, while she knew that she was living a double life. And even inside of her double life she was living another double life with Monty, her best friend and now father-in-law. The father of her soon to be baby, the gender didn't matter, and she did not want to go through any part of the pregnancy process. "I want my own body back." She sighed to herself, realizing that it was getting more and more hopeless by the moment.

Three days went by in a flash, Jordan woke up early to send her children off to school. She was beginning to enjoy this part of the day. She woke up and put on a fresh pair of socks, the whole time looking at her shapely body in the mirror and bending in every seductive direction that she could. She still, ultimately, was a man's wife and had to be as moderate as possible. This meant that the tight clothes were out for now, and it was on with the baggy clothes that she had chosen from the closet. She was definitely not showing any signs of being pregnant yet, and decided on masking it as much as possible. This also meant that she would have to sleep with Donnie sooner or later so that he would be not get suspicious of her love affair with his father.

"Momma wants you to be a good girl today Kayla." Jordan said, wiping her daughter's mouth with a paper towel. The whole time the girl was squirming to get away.

"Yeah that's right. You be good and don't talk back to your teacher!" Josh spoke up, always the big brother and gentleman. He stood up to protect and set his little sister on the right path, which she seldom followed.

"Oh Josh stop it." Jordan pointed at him," This goes for you too. I am sick of being told by your teachers that you two are not listening. Now you know that your father is not fond of children that don't get along in school. You act up and there will be a severe ass whooping in store for both of you."

"Don't you love me mommy?" Kayla whispered, still trying to avoid her mother.

Jordan picked the girl up and sat her on the counter, holding the little girl's hand the whole time. She felt like this little girl brought balance to her new life. She made her feel like a mother, and if not for her, Jordan would have left a long time ago to seek her son and wife.

"Now, you know that I love you. I just want you to do well in school and have the opportunities that I never had when I was your age." She smiled, kissing her daughter on the nose, remembering the tapes where she gave birth to the girl, "Mommy loves you a bunch."

Kayla looked up at her mother, wiping the tears from her face with a childlike innocent smile, knowing that her mother was soft when it came to smiles from her. She knew how to play her mother, "I love you too mommy. I try to be a good girl you know I do. I try my best. School is so hard."

Jordan nodded her head, and bent down and wiped her daughter's nose with the paper towel. She felt like a more and more like a mother as she looked in the little girl's eyes. "Well Kayla, mommy knows that you are trying. I sometimes forget what it was like when I was a little girl your age. You just give it your best and I'll always be proud of you. There is nothing that you could do to ever make me hate you." She smiled as she looked down at the silly little girl with a purple jean dress on. "And honey, I'm not going to leave you so…. Both of you just give it your best and that's enough."