Questions, Answers & Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Her back arched under the onslaught, "Nooo, please stop." she moaned as Monty began to work his cock into a long slow rhythm.

Melanie's face contorted each time Monty's balls slapped hard against her buttocks, whether it was pain or pleasure was a good question. A few minutes later, Monty pulled away and stood up. Taking Melanie by the hand, he pulled her slowly to her feet and took her place sitting in the chair. Her legs parted as she moved astride his legs and moved above his cock. Monty's hand appeared and guided his cock as she slipped slowly down his torso stopping only as she felt it approaching her pussy. She gasped as she slipped down its length. He pulled her forward so he could suckle her breasts, the angle giving both her husband and JD a perfect view of her pussy. Her pinkness was stretched wide and tight over the fullness of his dark cock. His big hands around Melanie's waist moved her up and down as she dropped her head to his chest as if to hide herself.

Tony felt helpless and ashamed to see his wife suffer, but he knew what JD and Monty were capable of. He knew that both Melanie's and his lives hung in the balance. They were truly expendable, any attempt by him to stop what was happening would be foolish and futile, and would no doubt only make things worse for them. If Melanie got away with only being fucked, she should be thankful.

Monty then lifted Melanie from his cock and turned her around facing her audience. Again Monty lowered Melanie down onto his cock; she frowned as she took him in. Her feet were now off the ground and were unable to control the depth of his entry. She lifted her feet to his thighs and eased herself off his cock a couple of inches. Placing his hands under her buttocks to support her, Monty began to lift her up and down his cock. She didn't resist or help him, but endured his cock without complaint. Melanie's thighs were parted providing a good view of proceedings, her pink wet lips spread wide hugged his cock tightly. Her juices were running down the base of his cock leaving it slick and shiny. Her eyes opened and settled on JD, he grinned and winked at her. He saw the flash of fury in her eyes as she turned to her husband. It was a look of hate, embarrassment and despair, and didn't go unnoticed.

JD broke his gaze from Melanie and turned his attention to Tony, he stepped over to where he was sitting. He was slouched down in his chair and wide eyed of what was happening to Melanie a few feet away.

"Well Tony, what sort of compensation is worth two years inside?"

Tony shifted his nervous eyes to JD, "I don't know. I can let you have fifty thousand."

JD pretended to think about it before answering, "You've got the number right but the decimal point in the wrong place. I reckon five hundred thousand is about right."

JD could see the shock in Tony's face."

"Just think about this." JD said. "O'Hara gave me the go ahead to whack both of you if you were responsible. His concern is what else has been discussed and what about the future risk. You might not think it, but I'm actually doing you a favour. Give me a hundred a month and it will be in my vested interest to keep you alive. Call it consulting costs. After all, I've got to convince O'Hara that you're an asset and not a liability. You'll agree that I'm a much better friend than an enemy."

Tony knew the he had little choice and nodded, "Okay, I'll do it."

JD patted him on the back, "That's the idea Tony, we can still be friends. Tell you what, why don't we make it official. Let's write it up in your office."

JD escorted Tony to his office, after opening a floor safe, Tony handed over a wad of notes which was pocketed without counting. After all, friends can always be trusted. Then JD got Tony to document an IOU for the remaining four hundred thousand to be paid in monthly instalments of one hundred thousand. After both signing it, they returned to where Melanie was entertaining Monty.

Melanie was now sitting back in the chair while he knelt between her parted thighs; JD stood close and watched the proceedings. Monty was teasing Melanie's clitoris with his hand as his cock made short shallow thrusts inside her. Her pussy was visibly wet and JD was surprised to Melanie responding to Monty's attentions. She was pushing back against his hand, her was head thrown back and her eyes closed. JD watched how her hands clutched the arms of the chairs as she began building up to an orgasm, her breathing deep and erratic. Monty looked up at JD and grinned, and got one in return. Melanie opened her eyes and saw JD grinning down at her; she looked for Tony and saw him standing nearby watching her. She reached for a small cushion behind her and placed it over her face to hide her obvious embarrassment. A minute later, she raised her buttocks high from the chair, Monty's cock slipped out of her pussy, but his hand continued teasing her clitoris as he inserted a finger inside her. She soon began to shake and quietly whimper as an orgasm washed over her. Seconds later, she lowered herself back down to the chair and Monty wasted no time in sliding his cock back into her. She lifted her feet from the floor and wrapped them around her waist pulling him deep inside her. He began pumping hard and fast into her, her sopping pussy slurping noisily with each stroke. Soon after, Monty gripped her knees, pulling them forward he then eased her legs over his shoulder. She moaned loudly as he leaned deep inside her and then began moving in and out of her, their bodies slapping noisily together once again.

"Fuck this is good." Monty commented as he sweated over Melanie.

Her eyes opened and she stared expressionless at Monty as he pounded her body. Suddenly he slowed and gripped her thighs tightly, his face transformed into pure ecstasy as he ejaculated deep inside her. He removed his cock and examined his handiwork. Her pink pussy was wide and swollen, his cum slowly oozing from her and down onto the chair below. Monty leaned forward and slipped his cock back inside her. He noticed her mouth turning almost into a grin as he slipped deep inside. Seconds later, he slipped his cock from her pussy for the final time and wiped it on the strip of curly hair just above. As he stood, he slipped his hand under Melanie's head and lifted her into a sitting position.

He lifted his cock in front of mouth, "How about giving it a clean. Don't wanna get my new satin boxers dirty."

Melanie opened her mouth without hesitation, took the messy head deep into her mouth and sucked gently as her hand stroked the shaft. She then licked down the softening length of his cock. Once satisfied, Monty stepped away and blew her a kiss before beginning to dress. Melanie watched Monty for a few seconds and then looked over at Tony and JD. She dragged herself out of the chair and approached her husband. She stood close and looked at him. Suddenly, her hand slapped Tony's face hard and then a second time, the cracks sounded like pistol shots. Caught by surprise, Tony reeled under the unexpected onslaught.

"How could you just sit there and watch them do that to me? What sort of husband are you?"

Tony just stood and glared at his wife, they stood eye to eye for a few seconds until she turned and stomped out of the room. JD watched with great satisfaction, with the first instalment of hundred thousand dollars in his pocket and an IOU for another four, he was pleased with himself.

"Where do you want to go?" Monty asked as they walked back to the limo. "A drink with the boys, or straight home?"

"Home I think Monty. I'll catch up with the others tomorrow."

It was only a fifteen minute drive from Tony's mansion to JD's apartment. Monty flipped JD a cell phone and told him it was untraceable. JD dialled the only number stored in the phone, it rang four times before it was answered.

"O'Hara." came the gruff unmistakable voice.

"Charlie, it's me."

The voice softened, "Hi JD. How's my boy?"

"Okay, it's good to be out of that place."

"You been to see Tony?"

"Yeah. I was right. A case of pillow talk and loose mouths." JD said.

"You'd think they'd know better, especially him. What's the prognosis?" O'Hara asked.

"He's still walking, but I've clipped his ticket for five hundred grand. He can pay it off."

"You're getting soft. The moneys yours, you've sure as hell earned it."

"Thanks, but you'd better make sure he doesn't skim it from you."

"He won't." O'Hara said firmly. "What about his bitch?"

"Well Charlie, it's been a long time without a woman. I gave her a workout while Tony watched. Then I let Monty loose on her, I think she sort of enjoyed it towards the end."

O'Hara chuckled, "I wish I'd been there to see that. She's always been a stuck up tart. "

"If you ask Monty nicely, I'm sure he'll be pleased to repeat the exercise, although Tony might need a little convincing."

O'Hara laughed and then got serious, "JD, I want you to know how pleased I am that you stayed true to the family. There was never a doubt that we'd have to worry about you. You'll find your bank account looking healthy and I've got a little something more tucked away for you."

"Thanks Charlie, I appreciate that."

"Cause things are a little hot around here with the Feds; I've booked you on a flight to the Caribbean. You leave tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure you can put up with a month or two of sun and surf."

JD's heart lifted, "Sounds good."

"Booked you into the best hotel and everything will be laid on. I've got friends down there that'll look after you. Main thing is you get a good rest and don't get into trouble, cause when you get back you're gonna be kind of busy. The Feds may take the trouble to put a tail on you, but I doubt it cause its too far away. You just need to be careful. You okay with that?"

JD laughed, "I think I can handle it."

It wasn't long before the limo stopped outside his apartment, he got out and took in his surroundings and was pleased nothing much had changed.

Monty got out and stood close to him, "You okay, or do you want me to come up?"

JD smiled and patted his good friend on the shoulder, "Nah, its okay. I'm kinda lookin forward to a bit of comfortable solitude."

Monty retuned his smile as JD pulled the wad of notes and peeled off ten grand. He stuffed into Monty's pocket before he could stop him.

"What the fucks that for?" Monty asked as he removed the money and pushed it back at JD.

"It's for being a friend and my eyes and ears while I was away. If it wasn't for you I'd have never found out about who blabbed."

Even in the poor street light, JD saw the flash of anger in Monty's face.

"Being inside's changed you. Friends help out cause they want to, it's not about money."

JD realised that he had offended Monty and was quickly ashamed, "Sorry Monty. Inside, nothing was for nothing and everything had a price. I just gotta get used to being outside again and among friends."

Monty grinned, "It's okay man, anyway I'd do it all again for another crack at Tony's wife. She was something else."

"I'm not sure I would." JD replied, he then laughed and after punching Monty lightly on the shoulder, turned towards his apartment.

The apartment was still how he'd left it all that time ago. It had recently been tidied and stocked with food. His favourite black cat was soon purring around his legs just to welcome him home. He opened the curtains wide and pulled a comfortable chair up in front of the wide balcony window. The cat jumped up on his lap and made its self comfortable before offering its chin for a scratch.

For hours, Jonathon Rowland Dillon sat and watched the world move far below him. He stared at the still unwavering lights of houses and street lights, and the constant moving headlights of vehicles. He considered how his world had changed in twenty four hours. Twenty four hours ago, he was in a world of constant noise and only the darkness of his cell to keep him company. Now it was deathly quiet with only the purring of the cat under his hand, outside the world moved before his eyes. He stayed awake as the sun rose slowly above the grey ocean and the world in front of him transformed into a new day. He was not the man he used to be. He would be more careful and vowed to enjoy what life he had in front of him. He was now in a far better place, and it felt good.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12