Questions for the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had her fun that morning, she came to my room. While I feasted, drank down his copious seed, cleaned every inch of her pussy, she ignored me, her mind still on the intense fuck she had just received. After a good time, I was secondary, an inconvenience to her day.

"Was the time you spent with me that day... did it mean anything?"

Chuckling, her response sent another jolt to my fragile psyche.

"No." The words burned into me. My sacrifice meant little or nothing to her. She hardly remembered my part. Why would she? She had been satisfied with her lover. Wasting time with her slave was insignificant compared to the pleasure she felt with her large stud. An event that meant everything to me meant nothing to her.

As I heard the words I realized a truth I had been avoiding for some time. Every moment with the Goddess was precious to me. Every moment the Goddess spent with her worthless slave was immaterial. In her memories of good times, (even times with little Jim), I had little or none consequence.

"I mean nothing to you," I croaked. My little guy started leaking as he recognized his worthlessness.

"Sad, but true," she said. Why would a second-rate pussy-licker mean anything to someone as majestic as the Goddess?

I realized I would love her forever, even though she would never consider me anything more than her personal ass-licker. That's the paradox of the true masochist.

By seeing me as insignificant, she only makes me love her more.

I recognize that one day, she'll turn to me and send me on my way, my money no longer needed, knowing by completely rejecting me she will make it impossible for me to love anyone else.

The next question on my mind might possibly bring the ultimate humiliation, that of others knowing about my relationship with the Goddess.

Of all the people we know, whose knowledge about our situation would cause my greatest humiliation? She already mentioned Liz, one of her girlfriends. Liz knowing about my supplicant nature had already changed the dynamics between her and me completely. I recognized I would never again put her down because she could always use her knowledge as power.

One time my Goddess told me she mentioned to her second husband that I was her slave. Even if she was only teasing I ejaculated like I have never before. How terrible, and how fitting, if the man who took her away from me knew I was really her little ass-licking slave? I would never be able to look him the face again. I would have to bow down.

Would she tell Tony, her current lover? I could see him grinning from ear to ear as he heard her tell him I have licked her precious pussy after he ravaged it and filled it with his superior juice. Would he understand I was her slave?

The worst, or best, situation would be if Jim knew. Or Joe, someone who I thought was a rival at one time.

12