Quetzalcoatl's Kiss

Story Info
Rachel runs into someone she can't handle.
2.3k words
4.09
41.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from a dream that left the satin sheets clinging to my sweaty body, I wipe at the sweat on my forehead with my slightly shaky left hand. I sigh gently trying to figure out where I am, I look around the room: the décor being red and black velvet on the couch, the red and black satin sheets and pillows and the drapes around my four poster bed told me that I was in the master bedroom for the Prince of the City – some called him Master but to me he was Micheal. My name is Rachel but to the vampires I was known as the Ghost.

I slide out of bed and onto the black shagpile carpet, I walked gently towards the bathroom my mind still swimming from the dream that even I can't really place anymore. I flick on the bathroom light squinting at the instant glare. I wash my face in the marble sink and as I am walking out I hear a small chuckle.

"Good EveningMon Cheri" the voice sweet and gently likes spring rain but it also held that ever so slight undertone of lust.

"Good morning to you too" My voice gruff with sleep. I walk over to him almost soundlessly kissing him full on the lips feeling his fangs scrap my lower lip gently.

"Did you sleep well my dear?"

"Yes, thank you"

"Good because there is someone that would love to meet you" He said with a completely blank face, I stared up at him because I am five foot three and he is five foot eleven.

"Really?"

"Yes his name is Shade he is quite an Entrepreneur when it comes to women apparently"

"Oh and why does he want to meet with me?"

"Because he wishes to see my servant"

"Why? Is he shocked that The Ghost is your servant?"

"I dunno he has expressed his interests and that is about allMon Cheri"

"Ok, so when do we meet him?"

"It will only be youMon Cheribut you know how to get in contact if you need me and I know full well that you can handle yourself my dear"

"Oh thanks" I say sarcastically what I wanted to say waswhat you are going to let me meet this guy without you?But I knew better than to say that to him when he was whiter than me which meant that he hasn't fed yet.

I went and had a shower letting the hot water lightly splatter my bruises from the night before activities. I applied the smallest amount of makeup and got dressed in the outfit that had already been laid out for me. I left the room but not before attaching my silver throwing knife to my thigh, just in case. I walked down the hallway passing vampires that would either nod to me or say hello.

I reached Micheal's office and opened the door. There was a tall man with white hair, not white blond but white, his features sharp and his eyes were gold eyes very similar to serpents. He took my breath away for a second. I swallowed hard and a small smirk crossed his lips, there was a feeling about him it was purely sexual. I could feel it creep across my skin like someone raking cold nails.

"Good evening, Shade, it is my pleasure to meet you"

"And a good evening to you tooma petite"

I smiled a little but there was something in his voice that felt like it was having sex with my ears, I could feel myself blushing and I couldn't stop myself.

"I have asked for this meeting because I wish to..." he rolled is hand thinking it seemed as though he was looking for the right words. "Be one of your many consorts"

I stared at time a little shocked and a lot surprised that he would be that blunt. I couldn't believe that someone with that much power would be asking me if I would consider having them as one of my many consorts even though I didn't really like that I did have five to count six if I said yes to him.

"Wow, I have never had anyone be that blunt with me" My face held the shocked look for a moment before I went back to my neutral face. He smirked lightly at the look.

"I can tell thatma petite, but my offer still stands."

"Why? Why do you want to become my consort? What have I done to deserve this...pleasure?"

"I think that you would benefit greatly from my offer and I also would like the alliance of not only you but your Master too"

"Oh and where exactly do you hail from?"

"I am originally from the old Mayan lands but that has become Central America now, I now reside here in Queensland"

"Mayan? As in Mayan and the Aztecs?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

I looked at him trying to disbelieve that he was over a million years old yet he looked like he was in his mid twenties. I smiled gently; I think that threw him off guard because the slight smirk had been replaced by a raised eyebrow.

"I am curious how someone that came from the Mayan Lands is sitting here when I know that you are not a vampire because I can't feel you. May I ask what are you?"

"Yes you mayma petite; I am a coautl the original. My true name is Quetzalcoatl"

"What?" My jaw hung open until I remembered to close it. I swallowed hard. My skin felt as though it wanted to crawl off on its own. I felt a surge of power from him; I buckled under its weight gasping for air.

"Oh my Lord"

"Yes? I am sorry but I thought that it was necessary to show you the full extent of my powers, this is why I believe that you would be able to benefit from my offer"

"I will have to have a talk with my...Master but if you wait here I am sure that I will be able to give you an answer soon"

"As you wishma petite"

I bowed my head to him and walked out of the room. I walked back to the master bedroom and sat on the velvet covered couches, still in shock and awe of the powerful man. I shake my head lightly and reach out with my mind to my dearest, Micheal.Micheal, if you are not busy can you please come to our bedroom I have something that I would like to discuss with you.I wait silently before I remember that I have to breathe. I draw a breath and exhale slowly trying to calm my fluttering heart, the sudden knocking on the door did not help at all as I jump.

"Enter," I call out to the closed door.

The door creeps open, it is Shade; he walks in and up to me. He kneels before me as if I am a princess, it makes me blush a little but I do manage to hold it together. Brownie points for me.

"My lady, I wish to show you how I would best serve you, as long as you too help my cause"

"Firstly please don't call me your lady, I am no lady. Secondly what cause do you wish for me to help you with?"

"I, personally, need your help because it have been so long since I have felt a woman's touch"

"Pardon?"

"I need you Rachel"

"Why?" I said it above a whisper even though I thought that I had said it like you would normally.

"Because seeing you like you are has built up my desires almost to breaking point, I need you and I want you."

"Why me? There are many vampires here that would love the opportunity to please you"

"Yes, they may want the opportunity to pleasure me but I want the opportunity to pleasure you. You are human and I can smell your desires"

"Yes I may have a small amount to lust for you but other than that there is nothing."

"I shall speak plainly for you. Either youwillinglyhelp my cause or I will help myself."

I gulped audibly knowing full well what Shade meant. I stand and walk towards the door, trying to leave or call one of the vampires but he is standing there, he closes and locks the specially made lock to keep vampires out. I back up slowly my normally pale skin even paler. I reach into the split of my skirt putting my hand on the throwing knife. He advances towards me; I keep backing away until I hit the desk in the room, with a blink of my eyes he is standing over me. I slowly pull the knife out of its sheath; he grabs my hand throwing the knife to the ground. He pulls me over to the four poster bed by my hair and throws me bodily onto it. The last thing I really remember before I blank out is a fist hurtling towards me. I wake up what feels like moments later with one splitting head ache and sore jaw. I blink a couple of times to try and get my surrounds back, I look up at my hands and down at my ankles, which are tied to the posts of the bed. I try to speak but there is something in my mouth.

I look around to see if Shade was in the room, I see him sitting as he was in the office. He moves as soon as he sees that I am wake, walking towards the bed.

"Ohma petite, I am glad that you are awake now we can begin. Oh and don't try to call your little vampire boyfriend either."

He strips off his shirt letting me see his strawberry and cream nipples on his very pale chest, he undoes his pants slowly; like it was meant to turn me on. I was cold, tied up and very naked. He slips his pants off revealing his manhood to me and the fact that he was indeed very turnt on. He walked himself, on his knees, up between my legs. He leans over licking gently at my clit, then his kisses his way up my body to my fairly large breasts. He sucks on each nipple for a little and all I can really do is scream and no coherently. He worked his way down my body again, this time instead of kissing gently nipping at my skin, as he head towards my now gleaming mount he stopped nipping and starting kissing again. He leant down flicking my clit with his forked tongue; he was shifting on top of me. He became more snakelike in features covered in scales and feathers. The feathers were rainbow coloured and it was a wonderful sight to see, even in my situation. He kept licking my clit with his tongue, his serpentine body wrapping itself around my waist squeezing air out of me until I thought that I was going to pass out. I tried to wiggle my feet out of the bonds but it didn't work all that happened was red marks started to blossom on my pale skin.

He shifts back with ease, showing me his full extent of his control; he continues to lick my clit and enterance of my pussy lovingly. I can feel the tears swelling in my eyes, not only because I hate the fact that I am enjoying myself but I can't do a damned thing to stop it. He kisses his way up my body again lining himself up, I can feel the full extent of his hardness pushing up against my now, very wet, pussy. He pushed his way inside me in one, long thrust from knob to sack, at my guess that would be all of 8 inches. I feel my spine buckle with pleasure and pain as he rams himself into my cervix and almost into my womb. He begins to thrust deep, hard and fast, I can feel an orgasm build in me and I regret every moment of it, I scream my pleasures into the make shift ball gag as one last thrust pushes me overboard. As he continues to pump his cock mercilessly into me I feel my own juices running down my buttcheeks and onto the bed making a small puddle of my juices. I feel another orgasm build deep inside me as he continues to fuck me without mercy, I am now crying tears streaming down the sides of my face. He half groans half hisses, his own pleasures.

"Oh yes, you know that you are being very good by crying and submitting to me"

I stop crying for a moment and try to glare at him but then I realize the horrible truth of his words.

He continues to fuck my pussy harder and harder, I orgasm and feel another building instantly, I feel him shudder slightly knowing that he would be cumming too soon. I start rocking my hips to meet him half way; he looks down at me slightly surprised that I am enjoying myself. I rock harder and harder slamming him into the end of my pussy wanting him to spill his hot seed in me. I scream again my pleasures as I orgasm so hard that I see small black dots infront of my eyes. I feel him buck forward, deeper into me as he too orgasms, I feel his hot sperm rush deep into me. He pulls out and lays there ontop of me, I am slightly grossed out at the fact that I can feel a mixture of his sperm and my juices sliding down my buttcheecks and onto the sheets.

I feel him untie me and remove the gag from my mouth.

"Thank youma petitefor that wonderful experience of such a tight pussy."

I look at him with lazy and loving eyes. "Your welcome Shade, by the way you are now my one of my consorts.