All Comments on 'Quick! Get Under the Bed!'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
OH yes!

Harry in VA? Didn't see that coming at all. Well done. Absolutely spot on (maybe?)

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Cruel!!!

Now you are cruel with poor Harry in VA. He might start to doupt the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you paint a pic of a woman who hates herself and her husband

Doing everything she can to acquire diseases as punishment and totally destroying her husband with his associates. ONly thing she could do worse is kill her husband. Nice joke on Harry but in spite of that a totally worthless woman is described in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Take that, harsh critic!

It not often that a writer can get back at his/her most strident critics. I guess we will know soon whether you are right about the size of Harry's dick. He'll be furious if you have accurately described him. It's a cheap shot on your part, but it's well done and probably deserved. I think the stridency of his comments on this story will be in indirect proportion to the length of his pecker.

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
well i hope

hubby finds out before he retires ..so he can kick your ass to the curb ...n he can then enjoy his retirement while you then have to find a job ...n oh shit no more country club...oh well maybe you will have your 3 friends to stay with...as im sure hubby will tell their wives ...so they will need some pussy...so you may still come out in the end just wont be with hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow. You sure can't take [valid] criticism.

I guess this was easier than fixing any of the problems Harry points out in your writing. That would require work, after all. Was this personality trait what your husband divorced you over, I wonder. Or was it just your looks.

DrPopeDrPopeover 13 years ago
I have to say ....

I just about pissed myself laughing ..... too funny

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Ummm....!

Ummm...nope...can't think of anything to say about the story. Harry and I have had our disagreements. Hell he has probably dissed more of my stories than yours. However if he or anyone else feels the need to complain about a story then he or anyone else be able to do so? Okay I realise he gets a little irate sometimes. But to write a whole story about him? isn't that a little over the top?

And perhaps if you are going to write a parady of a person then perhaps you should put it the the Humour and Satire section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hehehe

the bitch is deleting comments already , very classy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very funny

I bet there's a grain of truth in it, though I suspect from the vitriol he spews he must have eventually discovered his wife cheating.

Obviously the same goes for many of the wankers on the site (hi Average writer)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing new in thus story. It's just about a sleazy cheating wife.

Seriously, she's just a cheating slut. Nothing new here. I hope she catches a disease so her hubby will catch her cheating ass.

I also think it would be just deserts if it turns out hubby has been getting some on the side so she can discover what it feels like to be totally betrayed by someone you loved and trusted.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Pretty bad

You present a wife who is just about worthless. She wants her husband's trust and respect but doesn't deserve any of it. She must be insane to think she does. She deceives him and humiliates him to his friends. She says she loves him but she doesn't know the meaning of the word. When she is almost caught the lesson she learns is to be sneakier. She is trash. And the "friends" are not. I guess the point of the story is that there are ugly and cruel people in the world. Karma would have her and the 3 "friends" out for a ride and hit by a out of control truck but this author likes cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good but

This was not as good as your usual but still better than about 50% of other stoties I read on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
poor Harry

in VA, looking forward to reading his comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Let's face it

The story deals with four good male friends, three of whom are cheaters. The fourth (the husband) becomes deranged at the mere mention of infidelity -- protests too much? Let's face it: men are dogs, always sniffing around, following their dicks to any available female. Yet they stay married to their 'good wives'. Why should women be any different?

One more thing. This author writes truthfully about women and size. Sorry guys, it does matter to lots of us!

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

All I'm seeing is a poorly disguised insult at a commenter.

Are you really that bothered by Harry's criticism, Lynn? That you have to think up, write and submit an entire story to diss him? Why not improve your writing till he can't complain, because there's nothing to complain about?

If you completely take away the Harry reference and simply read the story as is, even then it isn't humorous enough to warrant being Humor/Satire. (Is that why you did not put it in Humor/Satire in the first place?) Then it's just about a cheating wife who doesn't love or respect her husband at all.

The very cheap shot about dick size is just that, a cheap shot. You're probably ugly, Lynn. *Shrugs*

In the words of that anon: Let's face it. Women are sluts. Always spreading their legs for any guy with money, or looks. Yet they stay married to their "good husbands". Why should men be any different? One more thing: Beauty in a woman does matter, as do big boobs. Sorry girls, it does matter to lots of guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How can anyone be so dim as to moralise (again) about this !

Lighten up. At least praise the light comedy. So much better than the juvenile pseudo-ernest stuff dished up to us all too often.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Lighten up anon, it's just a comment. Don't get so worked up over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Leave her alone, it's her fantasy

Do you people make a career out of trashing women who write in the loving wives section? Remember, this woman is writing fantasy - her fantasy. Your fantasy may be that your wife is completely satisfied with you and her marriage, that you are the most thoughtful and giving spouse and that nothing could be better. That's probably why you have so much time to come to sites like literotica. Remember, nobody stumbles onto sites like this. You sought it out. If you don't like the subject matter of some people's fantasies, don't read their stories. Me, I come here to get a boner and spank it till it spits. I happen to think LynnGKS is a decent writer -- though this isn't one of her better efforts. I never envision myself as the husband, always as one of the lovers. That's my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow... Lynn. Why are you giving HIV all this power ?

jesus this is a serious mistake. When Harryin VA sees this he will know that he has gotten to you Lynn. To be sure HIV can be a asshole... but he isnt a dummy and alot of time he sees things a lot sooner than other do. This is going to go right to his ego .

Big mistake. And 5 will get you 10 that HIV never responds to this story. Why would he? Think about it. It is a lose lose situation

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
To the anon who says it's just a fantasy

Do you know who Harryin VA is? If you don't understand the reference....

Maybe I should write a story dissing authors or other commenters so you can come to my rescue and defend me by saying it's just a story? That would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty pathetic.

Laughing at the husband with her three lovers and making sure that he gets fresh leftovers from each of them because he deserves the best. Really? What a hilarous story? That is just so funny! The husband deserves the best, but it is too bad that he gets stuck with the worst wife imaginable. I can't wait not to read the next one of LynnGKS's stories. Ohio, USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Harry has eviscerated so many authors on this site by making purely personal attacks that I'm surprised stories of this type have not happened sooner.

HIV has every right to not like a story and disagree with every aspect as passionately as he chooses. But Harry goes a step further. He personally attacks an author calling them all sort of names. Then if called on it he will argue back and forth in the comments section as if it were his personal forum.

Does anyone here wonder why so many authors have stopped writing in Literotica but still post in other venues? Let's see if Harry has the balls to let this story alone without comment as so many of authors have done after his attacks.

By the way, to write story about him is not over the top, in his case it's more than appropriate, especially since HIV has NEVER graced us with a story of his own.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Roaring

with laughter. But poor old HiV has never been able to write a story, as I and, no doubt, many others have pointed out to him. A beautiful bit of fun at the expense of one of Lit's biggest bores. Thank you. I wish it would make him think, and stop typing. But he's too thick to get the joke at his expense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is dangerous ground some are suggesting

First of all is it now OK to write stories about readers we don't like? It is a gross exaggeration to assert harry is always mean harsh and cruel. However. Everyone of this authors "stories" are EXACTLY the same.

Since the evidence shows harry can at times be reasonable... maybe this author after 42 stories that are all the same.. maybe should try something. Different?

Second this has been done before by at least 2 other authors in the past year...maybe 3 . As a major author in LW genre... I don't what this tactic does. And I personally know of NO authors who have stopprd posting here because of HIV.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Scotsman six-nine you have got to be the most pedantic self-satisfied...

....asshole in all the highlands. You castigate others and degrade their intelligence while praising some of the most pathetically mundane near-plagiarism as "a beautiful bit of fun". Uh huh, -yeah, this is so inventive. But it does give me an idea! Crawl back into your "hyper" baric chamber which we all should know dot the Scottish hillsides (nothing else on them as your stupid ancestors cut all the trees down)-Harry can be an outstanding critic or foil, but at least he's not a smug little troll wondering which Viking rape produced his mutant bloodline.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Goodness me ppp...

I'm from the lowlands, not the highlands. A big difference. A bit like NJ and Maine.

So I 'castigate others and degrade their intelligence'? And you describe me as a 'smug little troll wondering which Viking rape produced his bloodline'?

Tuts, restrain yourself ppp. Heard of pots and kettles? Cept your kettle is much dirtier than my pot.

I only said HiV is thick, which is patently the case. I should have worked out by now that you're his alt. You're the other of Lit's biggest bores. And like HiV, you've never had the guts to post a story. All you can do is snipe from the sidelines.

I expect you/HiV to bomb my stories now. I pity you. That's all you can do to vent your frustration, because you don't have the guts to try and write.

I dare you ppp, and your pathetic alt HiV.

Post a story.

Then someone might take your silly rants seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Scotsman?

Give it a rest. Pete and Harry and others and very GOOD critics. They keep writers grounded, well okay, some writers. And where does it say that you have to write a story which then enables you to write a story critique? And looking at your stories I can only guess what goes through your mind when you write such garbage.

But if you want to go to bed with Lynn go ahead, but be careful I think she bites.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
My 'garbage'

earns an awfie lot of red Hs.

More than ppp and HiV will ever earn.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
There is the old line about saying anything

you want about me, but spell my name right. Harry should be pleased that he is well enough known to be the punchline in a story. I have seen at least two stories about Harry. I just wish that the author would have some fantasies about me, damn it! She writes well and has a good sense of humor. She writes in this category to push buttons and seems to do it well. We all should be so lucky as to have an attractive woman notice us enough to take the time to write something about us. Harry will survive this just fine.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Clever and funny

I don't usually read LGKS stories, but this one was funny and clever.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!

I like your style very refreshing and fun to read. "Thank You"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
never

never do these writers go to " Honey ! guess what ! I have HIV ! "

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Harry

Harry I love you. You are a star. I wrote about you because I knew it would get me to the top of the “Feedback List” and I wanted a lot of readers. I am not mad at you. You and I are a TEAM. Please comment on all my stories – I love to read you views. YES I weigh more than I want to weigh and YES I am 42 and need a man and YES a lot of things you say about me are true. But, Harryin VA you and I are a team. The world of Literotica has locked us together like two dogs fuckin in the front yard – you can’t get it out and I want it to stay in! Love from Lynn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

I really enjoyed this story. One of your best. It really turned me on.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Great comment by author and I expected as much....

....since every dynamic has at least two parts. I also am so pleased that "scotty" reiterated what a pedantic mass of confused and misfiring neurons he carries around. Bomb your stories indeed! Although you have a fine ability to pen verse, they are so fucking boring the one time I tried reading one I realized I'd just found the perfect sleep aid, a totally adequate replacement for my intermediate microeconomics textbook. Read the poem (or humor and satire)- (Lit's choice) thing I post for Halloween scotty. It is juvenile and somewhat "borrowed" but it stands simply to shut up that ridiculous red herring insecure writers like you constantly drag ashore about how you have to play the game to know what you are watching. You are the penultimate insult to my ancestors aren't you? (Comment about the geographical correlation YOU stepped into would just be too easy wee man)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sooo Glad

I didn't marry a lying slut, your stories don't make them sexy, just glad I don't have one.

tcitalianguytcitalianguyover 13 years ago
Strange route to take.

I know Harry has had some very critical comments about stories, but he is not the only critic.

I too have posted before under anon, as i have just created this account, and I have agreed with some parts. I am just old fashioned in relationship dynamics. I call a relationship a dual ownership the husband or boyfriend owns the wife or girlfriend and vice versa. Cheating just simply is wrong now call me what you want I don't care.

I know I may not have submitted any stories and I know that my writing skills are not that good, being a history major we usually don't need to have good writing skills just boring ones, and I plan to contribute to the site.

Now on to my point Lynn I have read or skimmed through a few stories. This one I actually decided to read completely. While you did it for humor it has gotten some attention from both sides the people who write and like stories like yours and the ones who don't write them or like them. I wait to see a response from Harry, but I think he may not do it and take the highroad and back off a bit. He could take this as a personal attack and come back hard on you, but you just gotta ignore some things and take others to heart. Remember critics also try to better an author.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I know I babbled a bit it's the historian in me. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmm

I liked it, enjoyed it very much!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Clever

Nicely done, I suppose. But I have to agree that this is a rather dangerous trend. I was just about to post a handful of stories here, but now I will think the better of it. :-) I don't need any more enemies and I cringe at the thought of being the character of someone else's story. LOL!

energystarenergystarover 13 years ago
RE: Scotsman?

I agree with with you that Harry has the right to comment and he often does it well. I think that his ripping a story is not what pisses others off. It's the personal attacks against authors as well as other commentators. To criticize what one says or writes is cool. But to call someone a "fucking asshole" or anything like that (stupid, moron, fag) just encourages counter attacks. All this takes away from the stories and the great discussions on the stories. To Lynn and HIV, keep the stories and comments coming. I thank you both for the time you spend for our amusement (seriously). This applies to Scotsman as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YOU LOST SLUT

Looks like Harry got under your skin. You shouldn't have wasted your time writing a story to counter attack him. He didn't respond to it, so YOU LOST SLUT.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 13 years ago
Good Story Lynn

It sure looks like you stirred up a hornets nest. Now you have to deal with the Annon rebukes and the caustic comments of PPP. How will you ever bare it? I mean the strain of having to deal with unknown neofites, and the literary genius of a non-author like P3 must just keep you awake at night tossing and turning for at least another ... thirty seconds. All because you had the audacity to skillfully and quite humorously include one of the most personally abrasive and aggressive critics on the lit site. How dare you say anything about poor Harry I mean he has only personally attacked an author a day. Why would anyone want to turn the tables on poor HiV by making him a character in a story I can only guess .... I can also regret that I didn't think of it and I'm sure I'm not the only one. As for the Scott who took aim at P3 well stated and well done. Still no word from HiV though, it kind of makes me wonder if he isn't one of the Annons or maybe .... maybeeven P3 himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

Lynn, another great story.

AmyJ1AmyJ1over 13 years ago
Lucky Girl

As a woman who has enjoyed having her husband go down on her after fucking another man, I enjoyed the story. Even though we love our husbands there is the occasional need to be fucked by other men and receive the attention we crave. Well done and a great story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE: AmyJ1

You love your husband but feed him creampies and get fucked by someone else when you feel the urge? I guess because he can't keep it up or keep up with you?

W.T.F are you married for? And what a little wimp cuckold husband you must have. Yuck. I am so glad I don't know any skanks or sluts like you and Lynn..

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 13 years agoAuthor
I'm glad most of you liked it

A few "kick the bitch to the curb" comments but most of you liked it. Thank you for the nice things you said. Everyone is different and a few of us seem unable to follow the rules that everybody else follows. Those people can still love and feel love. I wanted to tell a story about someone like that. It takes a special man to love that kind of person. Thank you.

Lynn

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Oh wait! So....this person who does not follow the rules that everybody else follows, should find someone who ALSO does not follow those rules.

The wife needs to find a cheating husband. That's her special man. Now it all makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...WIFE'S NEW BUSINESS !!

....write about this wife opening a massage business and doing lot's of guys every day ... what a day every day would be and Harry would have an endless supply of the new "deodorant" ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'd think a good result is have it brought out in a blunt manner, make sure the wives learm all the details, and harry leaves her. And any way to limit her being rewarded from the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked the Story

hi, i very much enjoyed your story LynnGKS. i read some of the other comments.. just ignore the dumb negative, raving ones..- I especially liked the parts where Harry yells at the monitor & TV set, when he gets rilled up,. that was so funny I started laughing here for real,.. the way you wrote it - It was also very nicely interwoven with the tale. Sometimes stories have humour but its a little segregated.. or a little off balance with the running story line..- this was very nice though.. just right ! & in tune with what was being said. - Thanks

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Ho Hum

Just another story attempting to glorify a worthless slut and guys not fit to be called men, much less friends. Any woman who has this as a fantasy, treating someone she mistakenly believes she loves so badly, is a woman who needs and deserves to be alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting comments but the usual.....

Yawn!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Too bad

can't rate less than 1. Pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too bad

can't rate higher than 5. Pure genius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too bad

Have to agree with "pure shit" 1*

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Needed More !

A reasonable plot which offered multiple choices for directions of story to pursue, unfortunately this did not happen in this story.

Perhaps a sequel !

rixelsrixelsabout 10 years ago
One Way Respect

She wants to keep her husband's respect, but she has no problem undermining the respect Harry receives from his friends. Any wife that has affairs with her husbands friends is inviting damage to all involved. I can believe she really loves her husband, but I do not think she respects Harry as much as she desires his respect. Harry's friends are real shit bags.

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 10 years ago
Entertaining

I ALWAYS HATE STORIES LIKE THIS, BUT..... Oh well.

This is one of those stories that can be real. There are a lot of spouses that will never leave their partner, even though they are doing something extra. The wife in this story are like most women. They just love the sex and attention.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Harry in VA

LOL Great satire on the guy who hates pretty much everything. Like a couple others said, I usually don't read stuff like this, but I saw the comments and had to give it a quick run-through.

4 Chuckling Stars for the satire on good ol' Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I hate cheating cuntabidebyits"

Amen cucky, amen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All I have to say is.................

................kill the skanky cunt.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
How????

How could she say she loved her husband? Cheating is the way to know that she has no love in her for him....If this story is a joke, maybe could be accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious!

Nice poke at Harry

magmamanmagmamanover 9 years ago
*LOL**

The last line here made my whole day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hubby needs new friends

And he's about to divorce the slut. Because the men were friends they couldn't hide what they were doing. After he told their wives what was going one, everyone got a divorce. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i hate it when the cheating wife wins

BUT this was a well written story that entertained. Maybe some how someone will make it a BTB but as it is I enjoyed it!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sounds more like a story about a selfish entitled wife with no respect and love for her husband. Regardless of how you tried to make it seem otherwise, my statement is far more correct than yours that shes trying to keep her marriage happy. Seems like a safe space hubby and the last paragraph proves it....and theres the added benefit of knowing shes a total cunt.

Epic fail.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

Loved that last line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dang this is too funny! what a cuck that Harry in VA is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous