All Comments on 'Quick Sneak'

by redstickmeow

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Don't Bother

Don't give up your day job.

richard_frichard_fabout 18 years ago
first rate!

Please keep going. Perhaps you can write about the guy you met on AOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very hot

like your style, both writing and bj ability, got me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more...please !!

redstickmeow...you've paint a very complete image of a woman in lust with the words you used..PLEASE continue....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Going

Enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good initial effort

liked the bj description, very accurate and absorbing...but need some buildup as to what lead her to be there..keep writing

Wolf BenningtonWolf Benningtonabout 18 years ago
Gotta Love It!

Reading the writing of a woman who is not only NOT ashamed of her desires and prowess, but who takes great pleasure in the power she has to please a man... it's just invigorating. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved every word

but the last para was best. Love your IRL cheating, tell all. you're bookmarked

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Slut wife laughing at husband and world

In this fantasy the slut wife shows total hatred of husband by continuing to fuck anything she wants. She doesn't care about her children or husband just what ever she wants. God, how she must despise her husband. That is what makes it a cheating fantasy.

Many guy’s write about having other women and sometimes there is little harangue by people so why would a woman wanting other men be any different. For some reason on this site people get more up in arms about women cheating then men. More men readers? That’s why we have the listing Loving wives not Loving Husbands. There should be a category instead for Cheating Spouses.

In real life you would hope she still had at least a little respect for the husband and divorce him so he could find a real loving woman and have a good life. People who have truly strong fantasies should search their reasons for wanting someone other then their spouse. A sharing of her feelings may lead to both spouses finding where this is really going or if they need to change things in their lives. There is nothing wrong with a fantasy till it becomes the driving force in ones life and nothing is done to understand why and all that it affects.

I prefer cheating with consequence or it’s just an erotic coupling to me. Just my bent.

Story could use a little more buildup and character development. I thought the writing was fine for this fantasy.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Try,Try, Again

Well your first story just didnt do it.It said nothing and went nowhere.It told about a wife and mother who was a cheating cock sucking slut.Gee, we sure needed another one of these.Give it up girl,we the readers dont need anymore of this crap.But,write what you like,just dont look for us to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
next door

wish you lived next door to me!!

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Public acknowledgement of your betrayal

How great for you! To let everyone know that you hate and abbhor your husband and your marriage. Here's one reader that hopes he and your daughter find out.

peterm_wapeterm_waabout 18 years ago
GREAT Story

Great Story and detail....wish we knew what brought her to her knees though. Can't wait to read more.

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 18 years ago
Words almost fail me.

My comments are irrespective of sex; they apply equally to men or women. When two people marry, there are two marriages. One marriage is that of the people’s hearts joining to live life together and the other is the legal fiction that’s recorded in the legal system. When one party to the marriage breaks the vows unilaterally, the marriage in the heart is destroyed. Only the legal fiction remains. At that point, it would be common decency to tell the faithful party of the actions that had been taken to destroy the marriage. Perhaps, some kind of new, pseudo marriage could be mutually agreed upon or the legal fiction dissolved as well so as to allow the faithful party to regain some modicum of self-respect.

At least if the faithful party is told, the faithless party could lay claim to some shred of human decency. But, not to tell the faithful party means that the lying, faithless party couldn’t be trusted by anyone, anywhere, about anything. The faithless party is an affront and danger to society. Without adherence to reasonable moral guidelines, society ceases to exist. Do your own thing, if it feels good, do it. Murder, child rape. Anything goes, nothing’s wrong. Chaos reigns and society collapses. The faithless party can’t be trusted to give children an iota of moral guidance. They can’t be trusted, period.

The real definition of love is serving the needs of others before serving our own needs. You serve only yourself.

If your bio and epilogue are true, that’s where you are. Sickeningly sad. And disheartening to those of us who still have hope. At a minimum, you owe your “husband” and daughter the truth.

If it's fantasy, fine. No problem, anything goes. No people or small animals were hurt in the creation and narration of the fantasy. But, you say it's true, so ...

Phil

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Forget It!

I have a better idea! Do not try writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No desire to change that status

Not bad writing, but,according to you and/or your bio, you have been married for 21 years and "have no desire to change that status". If that is so, you had better hope your husband is incredibly stupid or plan what you are going to tell your 17 year old after your divorce. I hope your bio is just plain fiction too. the Ct. Yankee

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
I understand SHE IS A MARRIED SLUT--Right?

Is the married male neighbor some kind of a hero??

Explain this to me---PLEASE

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Good sex scene

I give you a fifty because the writing was OK. Not great but just ok. Well, it was better than most. And it was rather hot and a good description of a blow job from a womans point of view.

Now, why you lost fifty points. Frankly, I like knowing many of these stories are a fantasy. You say these are not. I don't want to read about your dirty laundry, lady, and from many of the comments, I am sure I'm not the only one. I hope your daughter and husband are aware of your goings on. Becuse if not I am sure they will be soon. From this story and your bio, you show that you have no respect for either of them. I wonder how you are going to feel when the daughter starts this kind activity and come home with a good dose of the clap or HIV pos. How can you possibly look your family in the eyes? In fact, how can you even look in the mirror!

I loved this comment from you bio: "I was very promiscuous in the early years of my marriage but remained faithful for most of the time since. " What the hell does this mean? That you have been faithful most of the time since the early years of your marriage? Faithful most of the time? Some of the time? Ever? Is that like being a little pregnant? One is either faithful or one is not. By the way, this calls to question, who is the father of your daughter and does he know?

Go right ahead and post more. I am sure there are a lot of really sick people here who will love this shit. Just please, don't move into my neck of the woods. We still tar and feather here. ;-)

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Forget the Nay-sayers....Very Good!

Would LOVE to have you next door to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lighten up on your comments! Geez...

Heck of a lot of criticism about this story. Was it a "story"? A fantasy? Yes, "she" (if the author is being truthful about his/her sex) states a confession of adultery at the end of the story. But again, is this a part of the "story"? Is this fantasy? Is this literary license by the author? Or is this the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? How many married men or women would so publicly admit something that could end their marriage? It may be true, but it sure sounds like a fantasy to me.

The story was a nice erotic read! Most of these comments sound like a book on the N.Y. Times best seller list is being trashed. Lighten up!

And it's nice to see something from a fellow Baton Rougean!

Thruster9Thruster9about 18 years ago
Be Careful If This Is True

If what you say is true and not just a ploy to titillate readers, then you are probably leaving tracks all over your computer that your spouse might find. In that case you might have signed your own divorce warrant. I don't have any moral issues here (though I do wish it were my fat cock!), but him finding out will be painful for lots of people, far beyond just you and him. Make sure it's worth the pain it will cause in the event that it is discovered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Hot Blowjob!!!

I only wish my cock could be the happy recipient of your oral skills, and then I'd give you the illicit hard, hot fucking you so richly deserve. You are one hot bitch and I just wish you were in the Pittsburgh, PA area. My warmest thoughts & keep up the good work. I hope you get to experience some of the hot thoughts & fantasies you have in your pretty erotic mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Take it Easy!!!!!

Quite where so much "venom" comes from, from these critics is beyond me!

If the story is a fantasy or if it is indeed real... the author asks to be judged on her writing... and NOT her lifestyle... Like someone said.. lighted up for goodness sake. So far as I know we are NOT here to judge other peoples morals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cheating

I loved your story, and your writing style. Can't wait for further stories from a hot, erotic woman who knows exactly what she wants out of life. The naysayer critics are jerks and you shouldn't let them influence you and/or your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hmmmm

What I noticed on this site is that the stories that get the most (if only) venomous, hateful comments are the cheating and interracial stories. Maybe it's because some people think they are morally superior?

What's funny is that incest stories rarely get hateful comments....I wonder why that is...

Maybe those haters go to church every Sunday and preach fidelity, then bang their daughters after the sermon?

Food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
First-I seriously doubt that the author is a HER

Secondly if you and/or she are interested in quality writing

You/she should so state.

I believe the heading here says LOVE IT? HATE IT?

It does not say assign it a grade based on the quality of the writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Goin to Puke If Married Cocksucking Lips Are

mentioned 53 more times. The trick to being here with any meaningful readership credibility is to respect at least one character per story. Well, unless you don't give a shit. In which case we don't either.

Assuming a sintar of self respect motivates you at each mornings dawn consider that we semi-normals too like some respect or being able to relate to someone or thing in your story.

So who in your tale is anywhere close to worthwhile - worth reading about??? Perhaps the poor dweeb married to a slut for over 20 years who cuckolds him at opportunity and especially next door? The poor braindead bastard here or in real life deserves a shotgun to use on himself or his whore when and if he stumbles upon her and the odds are piling skyward.

The daughter isn't & wasn't blind or far from the tree - so she doesn't give a shit about daddy or family.

Gee - that leaves you sweetie to muck up any and all peoples lives whenever and however you think it cute or needful. Consider that even the few sicko's who need you - don't like you but they will be your reader base. Cool huh.

Soon it will be decision time - to feverishly spread the scum about or ? It is your choice and some elect to do just that without regard for themselves or anything for that matter. Then we make our choice to either ignore or vent our feelings about and to you as felt necessary.

You appear to have some talent so consider getting off the true sick stories as true only makes them worse as you can see (comments). Its one thing to write about an axe murderer and quite another to be one isn't it.

Good Luck Choosing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You did tell your hubby that he probaby

was not the daughter of your daughter right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great first story

It was short and sweet and got me hot. There was perhaps a little too much emphasis on the whole married thing, once it had been established that the husband was working in the garage it didn't need to be said too much more.

Some people build up these long dramatic stories with character backgrounds and all that crap, but who wants to read 300 pages to get to the good stuff?

Great first effort, and if you really have been as promiscuous as you say then I'm sure you've got some more great stories just waiting to be told

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You are one hot slut baby bing on the daughter

Hey lighten up she says she's a slut and don't care about you or anyone even the wimp ass husband. She will show her daughter how its done and what fun it is to fuck around.

Man could she give me a blow job. I hope it no fantasy.

Keep getting it on baby. Get rid of that little dick wimp unless he has money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pretty good at what you're doing

make sure you don't swallow TOO MUCH those millions to billions of little squirmy critters; some are rather mutated, even if not diseased; and others ARE diseased

you should pack a lot of condoms and high-potent mouth wash, if you don't want a slowly blemished mouth like those exceptional cocksucker professionals,,,

and, finally, while you should by all means enjoy your newfound love/hobby, you might wanna keep you fingers crossed that one of these "exciting" strangers/LOVERS don't give you more than little mutant sperms; if your luck runs out and you started feeling something twitching in the mouth or genital areas, I hope you don't fuck around with your good but doof husband or kids, transmitting such illness to them --- again, despite your enjoyment of such practice-make-perfect activities you've unknonwly denied yourself so long!!

lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hopefully....

you are writing first and foremost for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cheating slut

Cheating slut don't deserve a husband, daughter and marraige

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
New Author

Honestly, its no different (better or worse) than some of the other crap thats on here. Some of JPB's worse things or some wimp that actually likes watching. So she cheats. I am sure her husband isn't an idiot and knew long ago and does the same. She might not know it. But its more likely true than not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks

I liked it. I liked it a lot and hope you will share more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Writing

You have a great ability to write. The story wasreally good and you know the effect it had. You write and I'll read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Whats wrong with people?

I want to start by saying that I loved this story; it is very much in keeping with the style of writing known as short short story, a genre in which the ideas are more important then the details. I find too many authors on this site spend all their time reassuring me that the woman they are about to fuck is hot, and that she is dressed to kill. By skipping all that unnecessary description you let me decide for myself. Through your style of writing you were able to put me in the room, give me a glimpse of what you are thinking, and exciting me with the possibility of your being caught. I think that it all works to make a pretty hot story.

Now for all those would-be literary critics out there... what is the problem that you have with it? We are supposed to respect one of the characters? People aren’t supposed to write true stories here? There shouldn’t be any infidelity?

I have to ask... why are you viewing this site? This is an amateur erotic-literature site, not a morals and values blog. If one of the characters being a highly respectable individual gets you off, then so be it, but you can’t force your story telling ideals on someone else. The stories on this website are not fairy tales, they don’t have to have morals, I am not here to learn a lesson.

However, I would add that since my advice to the author is that you ignore the people who wish to give advice on form and style, you can feel free to ignore me too. I just hope to see you write a few more stories.

P.S. I love hearing about your married cock-sucking lips!

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Not too bad

for a first submission.

I thought that the theme of cuckoldry, "married mouth", "married lips", "wedded cunt", was a bit overdone. I also think that you could have broken the story into more paragraphs for the sake of readability.

I liked the description of the BJ because it conveyed a sense of desire as well as haste.

Nice effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more..... tell.... us of yur cheating

please tell us of yur 'cheating episodes '

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I am sure your husband is thankful...

I love this comment, "while I was promiscuous in the early years of my marriage, I remained faithful for several years." Gee, what a BIG sacrfifice on your part. Does your husband know about how many cocks you passed up during your pious phase? Better question, does her husband know how many cocks she didn't pass up? Also, does her husband know he is in an open marriage? I don't think so. This is typical, just another selfish asshole who doesn't deserve anything she has. She WILL get caught. I only wish I could read THAT story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not Judging "You"

Thank you for sharing your "story" with us. I am sure that those who commented that this and other stories on here are for "sick" people just happened to stumble upon the site and could restrain themselves from reading these depraved works of fiction!

The story has a lot of potential in it's completion and certainly kept my interest ;-) I just hope you don't delve into incestuous relationships, because then I would have to stop reading your submissions.

Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good frist story

I enjoyed it. It was the sort of thing I come here to read. I take it the story was FICTION. Some people do not understand what FICTION is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sexy story

very sexy

TarrosTarrosalmost 18 years ago
Quickie

I loved your story, and the way you delivered it. I especially enjoyed the reading thoughts and feelings you had while blowing the neighbor. I love hotwife stories, and yours is real good. As a reader I'd love to know where your husband fits in to the picture. Does he know? Does he enjoy the details of your dalliances? You spoke of kissing him after sucking down the neighbor's cum, did he have a clue?

I don't subscribe to the notion that this makes him a wimp...he's just letting you enjoy your sexuality, and get the thrills sharing the events with you, even if it's after the fact. Keep writing, I'd love to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Married Mouth

Loved the story. Married mouth sucking cock taking cum, very good. Please write about cheating with that hard cock. More, More,More.

hellraiser69hellraiser69almost 18 years ago
Liked it

It was great story for your first time. What I don't understand about the ones who hate cheating wives and wimp husbands is. Why do they read it. You can tell in the first 5 or 6 lines. What the story is about. Bur then most of them are like me. My english and my spelling suck.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
I'm curious

Why does she hate her husband so much? Or is so extremely angry with him?? She wants to kiss him with a wet mouth? That's about as disrespecting as it can get!!

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Great stuff

Great first story; I sorta hoped that it was not fiction, that would make it that much interesting. Your story reminds me of my first wife, in that she did most of what your story talks about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good short and erotic story

If this is your first story, you have done well. I will be watching for others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Can I have your phone number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
been there & loved it.

been there done that with my best friends wife. the fact that he's so close & we were sneaking' made it that much more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Write a story about eating your daughters pussy.

You know that you really want to. Eat it after she fucks your husband and neighbor also. Then suck their cum from her..lots of fun...hey..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent married mouth

VERY hot, very sexy, please write more

I'll be watching

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Confusing

The sex was great, but i'm confused, why would she cheat? Why did she dislike her husband so much that she would kiss him with another man's cum in her mouth? Why would she stay married to him if that was how she felt? Still, it was a hot story and I am sure there is no shortage of men who would fuck you. I would not be one them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yeah whay would she suck her next door neighbors

It was obvious that the husband didn't know about it. The neighbor did though and there is no way he would not act smug and superoir to the husband. Then the husband would have to smash the neighbors face in till it was just a bloody pulp and then he could wring his cheating sluts neck till her eyes bulged our and she went Gwaaakkk...as shejoined her next door neighbor in the swamps as food for gators...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let's hear more

Let's hear about the early days of your marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let's see...you are a 41 year old

whore with a seventeen year old future whore just like yourself. You have something to be proud of. Just think as soon as your daughter is eighteen you can write stories about her here on lit. Till then you can do shows with her in which the two of you suck each others cunts while you fuck your neighbor then let him fuck her in her virgin ass, better yet have her ass broken in by some large animal. Your daughter could drink your piss and eat your shit from around your ass and off the cocks of the men you cheat with by fucking them with your shitty ass. Do I have to let you know what i think of you. I think you should be turned loose in the city dog pound and service all the mangy strays there too. To think that you are actually a mother...a mother whore..maybe your kid and your husband could call you mother slut whore pig ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great start

Great story, liked the realism. Lots of stories here seem fake, this one got my attention.

Great seeing others who crave the intense experiences and have hard time controlling impulses. There are a lot of people other there going through same experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore the knockers

I thought your story had realism and that it was hot. I love reading cheating stories, I don't know why, but it is a fetish that is very popular. Some of the comments from other readers have me baffled, ignore them and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are a wondeful sexy lady

You have a great way with words and this story is so sexy and hot, just incredible!

You have a right to be very proud of being a part time married whore as you are enjoying yourself and honest with that and please ignore the crude insulting comments as they are just stupid. Anyway, why are the rude ones reading this sexy stuff?

My best to you, I admire your married whore ways and keep your head up!! And married whore mouth happy!! Please write some more!! An admirer in Colorado

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ignore the haters

I love the cheating stories from a woman's point of view. It is very refreshing. You do have a good realism, and I really think the people writing to insult you should go away and just watch Fox news. It was well written, sexy, and I would love love love to hear more stories from you. Please help out!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WTF

Cheating wife, how nice why would she stay with her husband if she was going to do that. She needs to get put in her place hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

I love cheating wife stories, and the ones where the wife's point of view is part of the story. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It Always Tatses Better When It's Wrong !!!!

I liked your story alot. it made me think about sometihings I had done myself-it got the juices flowing and my cunt started to drip

Katie in NEW JERSEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sorry

I would like to say i feel sorry for you but i can not your not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sorry

I would like to say i feel sorry for you but i can not your not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Meow finally responds

Well, it has been a while, obviously, and I have not followed up with this story or the comments until now. I guess I have been somewhat amused at how morally indignant the average haughty smut reader can get. I mean, seriously, as a man or a woman sits back masturbating to some of these stories, should it be assumed that they have been picky lil' ninnies and chosen only the morally good smut to read? I bet those are great stories!

Nonetheless, thanks to those of you who enjoyed this short teaser. A couple of my girlfriends and I loved although I never could get them to submit their stories. The moronic comments by the moral smut advocates might have suggested it was a waste .... but maybe our kittykat club will get active again.

meow (I forgot my password)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please don't continue.

Just think for a second what you are doing to your husband. I know you don't give a shit about him. You only care about your precious daughter who is probably someone elses. Some other lovers who you forgot about there have been so many. Your female friends if they are married should just let thier partners go. I could understand it if you and your husband are swingers but I get the impression you are the one who has sex with other people and you give him sloppy seconds, or thirds or fourths. I guess it depends on how horney you are feeling. I would imagine most but not all maried women have sex with thier husbands when they get horney. You seem to to want to cheat on him just because you can get away with it. I would also guess your daughter knows what you do and will probably be just as a big a slut as you are when she gets old enough. It has been several years since this story. Don't continue. Just go back to your lovers and enjoy yourself and when she is old enough your daughter can join you. just do yourself and your husband a favour, get divorced. You don't love him or respect him in fact all you are doing is useing him like the selfish selfcentered woman you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep going!

Please, tell me more! I loved it, and fuck all these uppity chauvenists. They want to screw around but the women can't? I'll say it again, tell me more! I'm throbbing already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you know yourself at least

you know what you are and to what degree you shall play outside the marriage. its not being judgemental, rather the boring and predictable nature of what you are. consequences can be a bitch, but there is the willingness to take the risks. get caught; thrown out, and (ex)husband will probably be better off, than with a wife that cheats with such ease. those. i love only you, it was just sex, and the like , to be said?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, please.......

If this is your first submittal, it's a doosey! Please write more of these very erotic and entertaining stories. jp

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really Hot!

Very well written! I love how descriptive you are. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wickedly brilliant!

Third time should be a charm and worth writing about. NOLA Bound!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A pile of mindless garbage !!!!!

Bad ! "1*".

dave110256dave110256over 10 years ago
keep writing

very very sexy story. Keep writing!!!!!!

Daryl8122Daryl8122about 10 years ago
Horny little slut.... Mmmmm

I love it and would love to be part of your fantasy life. Keep writing. You are getting yourself off and many others, bringing heaps of lustful pleasure to all. Mmmm.

redstickmeow2redstickmeow2almost 10 years ago
12 years later

I am going to move this story over to redstickmeow2 since I don't have the email account for meow any longer. There is far more to the story than the toad cunt critics could imagine and my husband is a very happy man.

meow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOTT

Hell yeah...love it...love a horny married woman gettin cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So you hate your husband

Have no respect for yourself and hope your daughter becomes a whore and ends up a single mother of how many kids that you get to help raise because your husband finds out and dumps you when you also get pregnant?

Gosh you have high goals in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ignore the haters...

You're doing great, and you wrote a good story too!!

Next time...tell us what led up to it...so your husband decided to do some chores...how did you arrange to meet your neighbor's husband? Have you done this before ? How often do you sneak over ? a little build-up would be great...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A lot of wives love to step across the line

some dream, some don't and step across. My suggestion, which no one asked for, check your memory bank for times your wife had the opportunity. Geez give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Could Have Been One Of My Stories

But it isn't. I hope you will continue. I once had sex in the laundry room with my neighbor while my husband and three of his friends watched an afternoon of NFL football on his giant screen TV in the Entertainment Room. The best sex I had had in months.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Damn whore

Write your cheating lies for yourself and don't pollute LW with your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing

I’ve had married women suck me off countless times. Several with hubby nearby and unaware. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

would have been good except for the mention of ass which in my view has nothing to do with sex its something that is full of shit and you sit on it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

During pledge week in college I was loaned to a sister Black sorority and told to obey my trainer's every command or I I'd be dropped. I was taught by my trainer, Trishia how to eat Black cunt and make them climax and squirt too. The last night of my week long training I was made to serve drinks and refreshments naked with only black stockings on. No one was allowed to touch me. Their was sex going on every all over the place. I saw my first Black erections. WOW! I truly think they where burnt into my mind.

I am a white married red headed woman with an 18 year old daughter. She is pledging to my old sorority. I hope she goes thru the training I did. I find my thoughts going back to my college days more and more. I'll now have more time to myself. I never did get to experience a hard erect Black erection. #1 on my latest bucket list is finally experiencing a hard big Black cock between my warm eager red married lips and being pounded deeply and hard over and over again and again. My daughter told me that a Black woman asked me if I was your daughter. She gave her my address and gave her my phone number. Just the thought of talking to Trisha again brought back tremendous exciting emotions and made me instantly soaking wet!

Orpheum 69

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Can't you just do your husband (and me) a favor and go drive off a cliff? That way your husband can get rid of a cancer and collect the insurance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On a business trip, I stayed over night with friends. The husband went to bed early. The wife totally surprised me my dropping her robe. Wearing only panties, she got down on her knees and sucked my cock. It was awesome having a married woman blow me with her husband close by. What wasn't so awesome was when I caught my wife blowing another man. It was at a party and I was in one of those bathrooms with two doors, one of them opening into a bedroom. I heard some activity in the bedroom so I opened the door and peeked in. I was shocked to see my beautiful blonde wife naked except for a pair of light blue nylon panties. I was frozen in place as she dropped to her knees and started sucking this guy's cock. I was furious but I had a giant hard on watching her. She even swallowed which she had never done for me. I didn't confront her until the next day. She told me she had sucked off one other guy since we'd been married but hadn't fucked anyone. I asked her bout when we were engaged. She said she was fucking and sucking a guy right up until our wedding but had not seen him since. She also was giving occasional blowjobs to a guy at work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it, I don't think I've ever read "I fucked his cock with my married mouth" and "whore-sucking his wonderful cock"

Before so to me it didnt sound like all the rest.

Keep on writing you filthy cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous