Quickies: The Triathlete

Story Info
A short story about a sexual encounter in sport.
1.1k words
3.95
24.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

I wiped my face with the towel and allowed the warm breeze to dry the rest of my body as I attached my bike to the rack on my car. I had been pleased with my performance in the triathlon, not bad for a forty-eight year old I thought. Sure I hadn't been in the first ten percent but I had been able to get within the first fifteen percent. After the event I had cooled off in the sea but I felt hot still and not just from the temperature. Exercise has always excited me and I felt the familiar discomfort at my crotch with a half-erect cock pressing against the thin lycra.

I shave so it is very noticeable when I am excited and I thought once more I needed to have a good fuck soon but for now another cooling swim might do me some good.

As I was making my way back to the beach I noticed a woman struggling to get her bike into her car. She wore a tight-fitting one-piece swimsuit that was blue and gold, her blonde hair was tightly held in a bun and she had the typical body of a triathlete, long, lean and tanned. I also liked that as she bent over the guard I could see her cunt create a camel-toe in the tight fabric. She had long tanned legs that ended in tight butt cheeks always something that excites me and it was very little effort to offer my help. Soon I had put the bike into the back of her car and turned to her.

I found her looking at me with interest and I thought that she might be in her early forties though I am terrible at guessing ages. What was interesting was the fact that she was looking at me intently and I thought I saw a suppressed desire there.

Without thought I stepped towards her and embraced her, my lips quickly found hers and she responded with animal lust. We were fortunate in the fact that we were well away from the rest of the people and protected from view by some high fences. Not that we would have cared since we were now locked in that lustful passion that had swept away any effort at thought. As we kissed my thumbs slipped beneath the thin straps that held her swimsuit over her shoulders. With a smoothly brutal tug I brought the straps down her shoulders and arms exposing the white breasts that the cloth had covered. Looking at the uncovered breasts the sight of bronze flesh and then the white flesh excited me even more and I felt my cock bulge against the cloth that held it.

Then she had exposed my cock and her hand stroked along the length of my hard meat. She stroked and gently played with my balls as she kissed and pushed herself against my body. My hand had cupped her small breasts, small except for nipples that seemed to poke a full inch and a half from the slight swell of her breast. I soft pinch sent a deep groan through her body and she gripped my cock hard as she shook with the pleasure that flowed through her body. Bending down I took the hard, long nipple between my lips and sucked hard on it. I was rewarded with the low moan of pleasure that escaped her lips.

Fully aroused I turned her around and pushed her upper body so that it rested against the cool metal of the car and had her thrusting her ass towards me. Hooking a thumb in the material covering that slim ass I pulled the blue lycra aside exposing both tan-lines and then the crack of her ass that pointed the way the moist cleft of her cunt. I let my fingers stroke the hot, pliant flesh of her cunt lips. I enjoyed the fact that they were completely devoid of hair and I thrust a finger deep into her wet cunt.

As I opened her for my cock I used my saliva to lubricate my cock even though the head glistened in the sunlight because of the pre-cum on it. Satisfied I pulled her legs further apart so that I could position my body behind hers and place my hard cock at the entrance of her cunt and with a firm push I slid deeply into her. With my thrust she groaned loudly with the pleasure and grabbed hold of her thighs as I began to thrust my cock hard and fast. She didn't swear or curse just sighed and groaned with the pleasure. Being an athlete meant she had exercised those muscles in her pelvic floor and that meant she would grip and hold my cock as I ground it against her clit.

Somehow I can never remember how I found my hands at her breasts and while I held her body up I gently milked those amazing nipples. It felt as though I would pinch a warm rubber that would give a small way but would remain so firm in my fingers. Also she had wrapped her legs about my thighs which meant that I was holding her off the ground as I thrust passionately into her cunt. She would groan and I would feel her cunt pulse and flicker along the length of my cock signalling she was cuming. Then her legs slipped to the ground and pressing her against her car I bucked my hips wildly my needs driving me to find the safe release of orgasm.

My cock tightened and I felt that exquisite moment when cum was shooting along the stem to the head. At the last minute I pulled my cock out of her tight cunt and let my hot cum shoot across her white ass and her swimsuit all the time pumping my cock with my hand until I could not cum anymore. Exhausted I let her legs unwrap themselves and her feet touch the ground. Taking out a small towel from her car I wiped the stains of my cum off her body. Turning around and still with her breasts uncovered her lips met mine and she again pressed them to mine passionately. Then with a smile she slipped her swimsuit over the beautiful nipples that were still semi-aroused and climbed into the car which soon started.

It was just as she was driving away that she said the only thing that she would say throughout our entire time together and that was that she was looking forward to seeing me at the next Triathlon.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers